Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Odd skills profile for Jim Raynor, aka 4355
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Odd skills profile for Jim Raynor, aka 4355

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> The Junkyard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toxicology
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Odd skills profile for Jim Raynor, aka 4355 Reply with quote

Here is what I get for Jim Raynor's skills:

Code:
<ul><li></li>
<ul><li></li><li>Ranged Combat</li><li>Repair Item</li><li>Search</li></ul>
<li>Ranged Combat</li>
<ul><li>Firearms</li></ul>
<li>Repair Item</li>
<ul><li>Gunsmith</li></ul>
<li>Search</li>
<ul></ul>
</ul>
<li>Ranged Combat</li>
<ul><li>Firearms</li>
<ul></ul>
</ul>
<li>Repair Item</li>
<ul><li>Gunsmith</li>
<ul></ul>
</ul>
<li>Search</li>
<ul></ul>
</ul></td><td valign="top">

This looks odd. At least it does not include Advanced Thrown Weapons, so TARGET VALID, and tally ho, says Fred.
Mallich
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dupe-i-mon, I choose you!
Dupe-i-mon wrote:
"This bug can be found here (link)."
My Poke-e-dex is rather handy at times.
toxicology
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dupe-i-mon, I question your categorical exactitude. Also, do you have Advanced Thrown Weapons, by any chance? No reason. Just asking.

The bug Dupe-i-mon brought up was originally once upon a time a bug on character creation, and poor Jim Raynor (the murdering bastard) was the victim, So fair enough, not-of-woman-born, Birnham wood, yadayada, Jim is Special, and destined to be Thane of Messed Up Skills View.

My question then: is Jim Raynor forever destined to be Thane of WTFBBQ-Skills-Display? It is unique (I expect) and if so cool because it is unique, and that would be a Won't Fix bug, which is fine--I'm just curious.

Also, Jim Raynor murders my characters. I believe this is a bug.
Mallich
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you're saying that thread was originally about "No starting [skills] for new character" even if it moved on, while this thread can be about "Very Odd Display Of Lots Of Skills" and so deserving of a new thread? Understood.
I apologise, both my my lack of Advanced Throwing Weapon and my unleashing of the Dupe-e-mon on the world.
Saint_Jimmy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think this is unique, as I think I saw it on another character last breath.
GreatCatatonic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bug has been noted multiple times.

--Great
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> The Junkyard All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: