Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Fallout Mafia Game Thread - Town (not BHK) and Rokk win
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fallout Mafia Game Thread - Town (not BHK) and Rokk win
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 91, 92, 93  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right then. Getting my role PM right before I sleep while the thread isn't open probably makes me look like a lurker. Anyway, I'm going to Vote: Whytemeet for hammering me while I was defending myself. Evil or Very Mad
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW IS 42 KILLS AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWOOOO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: IS ONLY AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW DO YOU GET AN S ON LEBLANC
Yukari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I HAVE NEVER PLAYED FALLOUT AND THUS HAVE NO FLOGGING IDEA WHAT THOSE THINGS ARE. OY!!)

LAGNY-LAGN, I DID NOT MEAN TO MAKE ANY CONNECTION BETWEEN ME AND WOZZY AND WOZZY AND I, OTHER THAN THE TACIT IMPLICATION THAT WE MIGHT BOTH BE GOOD ALIGNED TOWNIES, BUT I ACTUALLY HAVE NO GUARANTEE OF SUCH, I AM JUST ASSUMING, MR. SMARTSYPANTS.

YOUR ANSWER HAS APEASED ME, JACKWEST, FOR NOW. GO ALONG AND DO YOUR THING, MAY YOUR THING ACTUALLY BE GOOD AND RIGHTFUL AND HELPFUL FOR THE CASE OF FREEDOM!!!

@ROKKANSLAINTE, I MIGHT HAVE MISSED SOMETHING THERE, AS I AM NARY AWARE OF SOMEONE OTHER THAN MYSELF, EXCEPT FOR WHEN I'M NOT, BUT DO TELL, WHAT MAKES YOU SO CONVINCED ANY OF THOSE FIDDLY-NAMES YOU'VE MENTIONED ARE BABY-EATING COMMIE SCUM!?
JackWest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yukari wrote:
(I HAVE NEVER PLAYED FALLOUT AND THUS HAVE NO FLOGGING IDEA WHAT THOSE THINGS ARE. OY!!)

then why are you screaming like a super-mutant? Did you get a restriction as well?
Saint_Jimmy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rokkanslainte wrote:

Also... Vote:Skoffin because she's not Aidan or Wozzy and I don't want to jump on/start a bandwagon and because there's a high chance that at least one of Skoffin/Aidan/Wozzy/UNP is scum

There's a high chance of anyone other than Superfly being scum, and I'm confused as to why you said these four in particular? specially since UNP hasn't posted yet.

Oh, as soon as I hit preview post UNP posts? Well, my point still stands. Now, the fact that Jack says he apparently has to vote for Aidan is interesting.
Yukari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(CLARIFICATION FOR BEFORE: I DROPPED MY SLIGHT PRESSURE ON JACKWEST UNTIL HE GETS A RESPONSE TO THAT QUESTION HE CLAIMS HAVE MADE TO MISTER SIHOIVS.)

LAGN, DARLING!! I WILL HAVE TO SAY AND POINT OUT THIS ONE THING THAT BRINGS ME A SLIGHT DEGREE OF UNEASINESS AND DISCOMFORT: RANDOM VOTING AND BASELESS, OUTRAGEOUS ACCUSATIONS ARE A BASIC - NAY!! - INTRINSIC - BUT, NO!! - NECESSARY PART OF DAY ONE PARLEY STAGES! WHY, OH, WHY, DEAR LAGN, MUST YOU INSIST ON THE HALTING OF SUCH MANNERS OF EXPRESSION OF OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH!?
Armykid500

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna say jackwest is probably town by what he has describde. My excuse for not being here is as the same as UserPending, we both seem to have been asleep. At least that cuts us out of plotting together... I'll VOTE:PIKANCHION because im suspicious of them always getting annoyed by random issues. [/u][/i]
rokkanslainte

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yukari wrote:
@ROKKANSLAINTE, I MIGHT HAVE MISSED SOMETHING THERE, AS I AM NARY AWARE OF SOMEONE OTHER THAN MYSELF, EXCEPT FOR WHEN I'M NOT, BUT DO TELL, WHAT MAKES YOU SO CONVINCED ANY OF THOSE FIDDLY-NAMES YOU'VE MENTIONED ARE BABY-EATING COMMIE SCUM!?

Saint_Jimmy wrote:
There's a high chance of anyone other than Superfly being scum, and I'm confused as to why you said these four in particular? specially since UNP hasn't posted yet.

It's partly past experience and mostly a joke to be honest. Given that it's day one, anyone could be anything, apart from Superfly. Thus we can vote near enough how we like and I chose Skoffin because A] joke and B] maths. No real suspicion, just plain old day one-ing.
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG YOU SUCK

Unvote: Wozzy
Vote: Armykid500

Lagn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikanchion wrote:
OMG YOU SUCK

Unvote: Wozzy
Vote: Armykid500

Might as well take this chance to jump on the Armykid bandwagon. Vote: Armykid500. Besides, his avatar is kind of freaking me out.
Yukari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackWest wrote:
Yukari wrote:

then why are you screaming like a super-mutant? Did you get a restriction as well?

WHY YES, I DO HAVE A RESTRICTION, AND I HATE IT!! IT COMPELLS ME TO SCREAM AND YELL AND HOLLER... AND I LOVE IT!!

@ARMYKID, VERY WELL, THAT'S ALRIGHT FOR NOW. UNVOTE: ARMYKID500

@ROKK, GOOD ENOUGH, LASSY, IF NOT DISAPPOINTINGLY DISAPPOINTING.
Lagn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yukari wrote:

Dammit, Yukari. Bandwagons don't help with scumhunting if you immediately leave them!
Yukari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lagn wrote:
Yukari wrote:

Dammit, Yukari. Bandwagons don't help with scumhunting if you immediately leave them!

I WASN'T BANDWAGONNING ARMYKID, I WAS MERELY GETTING A WORD OUT OF HIM. IF ANYTHING, I FIND YOUR BANDWAGONNING SUSPICIOUS, TOUGH YOU HAVE EXPLAINED WHY YOU ARE DOING IT, SO I WON'T PRESS THE ISSUE FOR NOW.

HOWEVAH, NOW THAT WE ARE PRESSING THINGS, I WILL PRESS ON PIKANCHION, FOR THEIR SPASTIC AND COMICAL OMGUS. SURE! RIGHT! CORRECT! IT IS BORDERLINE IRONICAL IN ITS SILLINESS, BUT!! I WANT TO HEAR MORE, LITTLE YELLOW ELECTRIC MOUSE WITH THE RED-ROSEY CHEEKS!
Sihoiba
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackWest wrote:
I've been trying to ask the mod about a restriction I received in my role PM, but I haven't gotten a reply on it yet. Although the mod has posted in-thread and has marked that they've seen my question.

So I'm guessing maybe I should just ignore it? I was told to PM the mod if I had any questions but what should I be doing if that doesn't help?

Question now seen and answered. Sorry for the delay. EDIT vote post was editting accordingly

Last edited by Sihoiba on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clothing and personal identity are very important matters, anybody who disagrees deserves a vote!

SuperflyTNT, Saint_Jimmy, Armykid500, and you Yukari are all guilty of this! Guilty! NOW GIVE ME MY CLOTHES, VOICE, BODY, AND WENDY THE WELDER HAIRCUT BACK! :@
Yukari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ALSO WANT TO HEAR FROM AIDAN! BECAUSE I LOVE TO HEAR HIS VOICE! BUT ALSO BECAUSE I HAVE A SUSPICION HE WILL PROVIDE SOUND ANALYSIS ONCE THE DUST SETTLES, AND ALSO, BECAUSE BECAUSE!! YES, I AM AWARE HE IS UNABLE TO POST AT THIS TIME!! I JUST WANTED TO NAG HIM.

I WILL ALSO TAKE THE TIME TO ASK A QUESTION THAT OUGHT TO BE ASKED, BUT MAYBE JUST NOT YET ANSWERED: WHAT DO MY FELLOW VAULT-ROOM-MATES THINK OF THE PROLIFERATION OF POWERS AND ABILITIES AMONGST US, OR LACK THEREOF!?

I HAVE NOT TAKEN YOUR CLOTHES, PIKANCHION, THAT'S JUST INSANE DRIVEL SPOUTING FROM THAT MOUTH-HOLE OF YOURS. IN FACT! I HAVE EXPRESSED MY DISDAIN OF THE STYLE-SENSE OF OUR CURRENT LEADER-INDIVIDUAL. CLOTHES ARE FUNDAMENTAL WHEN EXPRESSING ONESELF AND SETTING ONE APART FROM THE MINDLESS SHEEP THAT JOIN THE COMMINTERN AND STEAL OUR COOKIES AND CLOTHES. ALAS, NONE OF THAT UNTIL WE GET RID OF THEM FOR GOOD!!

EDIT: FEW MORE THINGS. OH MY!

@USERNAMEPENDING, YOU SAY YOU VOTE FOR WHYTEMEET FOR HAMMERING YOU WHILE YOU WERE ASLEEP, BUT I DON'T SEE HIM VOTING FOR YOU OR OTHERWISE MENTIONING YOU ANYWHERE!? WHAT SORT OF SLIP WAS THAT? EXPLAIN THYSELF, FOOL!!

I SHALL SHUT UP FOR THE TIME BEING, BUT NOT BEFORE I POST THIS!!

Saint_Jimmy wrote:
Now, the fact that Jack says he apparently has to vote for Aidan is interesting.

^THIS. I AGREE WITH THIS, AND I AM HEREBY EXPRESSING MY DESIRE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT!!

@SUPERFLYTNT AND BLACKHEARTKABAL: THESE PEOPLE HAVE GONE UTTERLY SILENT, BUT SUPERFLY IS CONFIRMED TOWNIE AND IT SAYS BHK HASN'T SEEN HIS PM YET! HM.

@AIDAN, SKOFFIN, EAGLEWIZ, WHYTEMEET, USERNAMEPENDING, ARMYKID, THINE CONTRIBUTIONS - ROUGHLY IN DESCENDING ORDER - INSUFFICIENT!!

THAT SAID, I REMAIN UNSATISFIED BY PIKANCHION'S ANSWERS!!

Last edited by Yukari on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 91, 92, 93  Next
Page 3 of 93

Jump to: