Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Murdercon Mafia Game Thread
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Murdercon Mafia Game Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omfdg I'm dsor drunk I;lll vt ; Shadok!
BlackHeartKabal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yukari wrote:
I see no reason whatsoever for proposing a no-lynch, unless some certain role-weirdness was really evident, but it is not for me right now.

Other than BHK looking iffy right now and maaaaaybe invisime for jumping on in late, not much stands out to me right now. We gotta wait for the 2-3 players who haven't yet posted, too (like, imagine you come to read the mafia thread for the first time and there has already been a lynch? plain silly).

I can say that I've inspected and day killed a solo mafia D1, ending a game before. But yes, good point.
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

|Badesed on the very musg drunkensseesss I'll covvote: Yukairi if my Shadok viotwe iasn'ty countdedd... otheerrrwsie I vote Shadok
dgsht
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackHeartKabal wrote:
Yukari wrote:
I see no reason whatsoever for proposing a no-lynch, unless some certain role-weirdness was really evident, but it is not for me right now.

Other than BHK looking iffy right now and maaaaaybe invisime for jumping on in late, not much stands out to me right now. We gotta wait for the 2-3 players who haven't yet posted, too (like, imagine you come to read the mafia thread for the first time and there has already been a lynch? plain silly).

I can say that I've inspected and day killed a solo mafia D1, ending a game before. But yes, good point.

OMG YYYYU OO GUYS S IIDR UBNJ OMG
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEFIFNMITELY TEH TRAITOR IS LIB
BlackHeartKabal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Pika, what's your role, win condition, and who are your allies?
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackHeartKabal wrote:
Hey Pika, what's your role, win condition, and who are your allies?

Mwuhahahaha, my drunkenness trumps your questioning for I hadn't even read my role when posting the above posts. My role is banana and my allies are Lib (who is secret player number 12) and Teksura (who is secret player number 13)!
Wozzy
Misinformation Meme Machine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that escalated...

@BHK - FoS on you, especially for your justification of putting UNP at one vote away

@invisme - you mentioned dying early, and not being able to defend yourself when accused, yet you almost helped UNP get lynched.

@army - don't think that you would be in the clear if UNP had flipped town

@niphy - you're still alright

@UNP - I actually did roll your number, but I probably would have voted you anyways just to vote you before you voted me Razz

@pika - now that you've read your role, care to answer BHK's question?

Unvote: UNP, Vote: BHK

I'm all for randomly voting someone off the island to start the game, but you took it to far by not letting him even say anything before he was one away from hammer.
BlackHeartKabal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wozzy wrote:
Wow, that escalated...

@BHK - FoS on you, especially for your justification of putting UNP at one vote away

@invisme - you mentioned dying early, and not being able to defend yourself when accused, yet you almost helped UNP get lynched.

@army - don't think that you would be in the clear if UNP had flipped town

@niphy - you're still alright

@UNP - I actually did roll your number, but I probably would have voted you anyways just to vote you before you voted me Razz

Unvote: UNP, Vote: BHK

I'm all for randomly voting someone off the island to start the game, but you took it to far by not letting him even say anything before he was one away from hammer.

I admit I took it too far, but not a lot of questioning behind you, is there? Minimal reasoning, just enough for mafia partners to vote and dodge suspicion. It's day one, and good to get info, right? Who wouldn't claim what they know one vote away from hammer? I didn't account for the possibility of a fool, and when I did I took my vote off. It was an unbased thought process.
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I feel that BHK is hard to read. I know that you all will think that I'm nuts in saying this, but I think we shouldn't vote BHK... YET. We need more to read off of, and jumping to conclusions is something that definitely shouldn't done.
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW IS 42 KILLS AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWOOOO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: IS ONLY AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW DO YOU GET AN S ON LEBLANC
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wozzy wrote:

This ALSO is something that shouldn't be done this early, and it's really quite suspicious that both of you want his role. It's obvious Pika was drunk during their posts, and they shouldn't be scrutinized for something that was done stupidly.
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW IS 42 KILLS AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWOOOO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: IS ONLY AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW DO YOU GET AN S ON LEBLANC
Wozzy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(the joke is that since he's drunk, he would give out the answers, it obviously isn't going to happen).

There is nothing to go off of for D1 lynched. The best thing to do is either pick a name out of the hat to lynch, and use vote patterns to determine who might be scum, depending on the outcome, or to no lynch. However, we have a very nice candidate for a lynch: someone who was unsportsmanlike and tried to get a lynch going before the person could even react. If he flips scum, it could be good news for you pendant.
BlackHeartKabal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wozzy wrote:
(the joke is that since he's drunk, he would give out the answers, it obviously isn't going to happen).

There is nothing to go off of for D1 lynched. The best thing to do is either pick a name out of the hat to lynch, and use vote patterns to determine who might be scum, depending on the outcome, or to no lynch. However, we have a very nice candidate for a lynch: someone who was unsportsmanlike and tried to get a lynch going before the person could even react. If he flips scum, it could be good news for you pendant.

I'm pretty sure that pendant knows who you're referring to, and you should stop trying to convince him to change his mind. (It won't work, anyway. Pendant sticks to what he thinks, even when he should be rethinking it.) But as mafia, you wouldn't care, and would just want a townie gone, right, Wozzy? And why am I solely responsible for the near lynch? I don't have the book, do I?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UsernamePending wrote:
Wozzy wrote:

This ALSO is something that shouldn't be done this early, and it's really quite suspicious that both of you want his role. It's obvious Pika was drunk during their posts, and they shouldn't be scrutinized for something that was done stupidly.

This. Fos on Wozzy for wanting to out roles, and Fos on BHK for his general shenanigans.

Yes, it's pretty evident that Wozzy is talking about you, BHK, and to be honest it's as good a first lynch as any. You went too close to cutting day one short and then tried to out drunk-Pika's role - scummy.

However, yes, even in the case we do this, it's still too early to start dropping votes, as we've still to hear more about some of the folks here.

unvote: invisime as I don't have anything on him.
invisime

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unvote. OMGUS, Vote: Yukari for voting me while I was reading the thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 3 of 21

Jump to: