Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Jorm on wikipedia
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jorm on wikipedia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Desent
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Jorm on wikipedia Reply with quote

holy crap! Jorm is now a household name!
LoganRuns
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and all he had to do was call out some guy on Twitter...

http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/mqdmb/oh_now_i_feel_bad/

and then do an AskMeAnything

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/mr4pf/i_am_wikipedia_programmer_brandon_harris_ama/

Retired: Det. David Caruso, Oprah, X1-Alpha, your hands, Ambassador Kosh
Porkbeard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my household "jorm" is a euphemism for when you squeeze your moustache into a girls ear hole before yelling the name of your partners grandmother.
JackTheRipper
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkbeard wrote:
In my household "jorm" is a euphemism for when you squeeze your moustache into a girls ear hole before yelling the name of your partners grandmother.

Mine too!
Medved
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you up to nowadays Jack? Still... Doing things that I shouldn't talk about on this forum?
22:29 porkbeard: medved is now know as GRANDMASTER FURRYFUCK RAP KING
JackTheRipper
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That, and waiting for our daughter to be born. Wish she'd hurry up and get here. Due date moved up from Dec 15 to Dec 12th. And my job offered me a great salary (and is going to pay 500 a month for 6 months toward my rent/mortage) to move to a new location... so I'll be moving right around the first of the year. Other than that, just work and sleep and Skyrim and the family thing. It's been a great year, really. The only thing that I've really missed is the lot of you here in the Nexus. And how've *you* been doing, medved?
BobGeneric
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackTheRipper wrote:
That, and waiting for our daughter to be born. Wish she'd hurry up and get here. Due date moved up from Dec 15 to Dec 12th. And my job offered me a great salary (and is going to pay 500 a month for 6 months toward my rent/mortage) to move to a new location... so I'll be moving right around the first of the year. Other than that, just work and sleep and Skyrim and the family thing. It's been a great year, really. The only thing that I've really missed is the lot of you here in the Nexus. And how've *you* been doing, medved?
Congrats on the girl! Tell her she picked a great month to be born.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: