Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Donations and Such
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Donations and Such
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> The Junkyard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElvishMiner
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I still get credits for donating? There haven't been any updates in a long time.
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElvishMiner wrote:
Can I still get credits for donating? There haven't been any updates in a long time.

Yes you can. Rest assured that stuff is still going on behind the scenes. Our development process for breath 4 tends to come in waves. We will all make a great big push all together and this is followed by a period of significantly less activity for a while before we all end up back into it again. Right now we are close to finishing off hunters and getting ready to start warmages. You can expect a leak soon.
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teksura wrote:
ElvishMiner wrote:

Yes you can. Rest assured that stuff is still going on behind the scenes. Our development process for breath 4 tends to come in waves. We will all make a great big push all together and this is followed by a period of significantly less activity for a while before we all end up back into it again. Right now we are close to finishing off hunters and getting ready to start warmages. You can expect a leak soon.

What I meant was there haven't been updates about payments being processed. And I don't mind waiting for a new breath when I've just started this one! Thanks for the reply though!
Kandarin
Dreamweaver
Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElvishMiner wrote:
Teksura wrote:
ElvishMiner wrote:

What I meant was there haven't been updates about payments being processed. And I don't mind waiting for a new breath when I've just started this one! Thanks for the reply though!

We've switched to a different donation processing system that means that donations are now processed far faster than they used to be,which means that donation processing batches are no longer announced in this thread. Donations now tend to get processed in 1-2 days instead of the previous 2+ weeks, as long as we get enough information to identify which account should get credits.
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kandarin wrote:
ElvishMiner wrote:
Teksura wrote:
ElvishMiner wrote:

We've switched to a different donation processing system that means that donations are now processed far faster than they used to be,which means that donation processing batches are no longer announced in this thread. Donations now tend to get processed in 1-2 days instead of the previous 2+ weeks, as long as we get enough information to identify which account should get credits.

For fastest results, include a link to one of your characters when making the donation. Occasionally we have difficulty hunting down who made a donation with only an email or only a username. We actually need to be on one of your characters profile to add the credits anyway.
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've actually been sitting on a $5 donation for nearly a week now, unable to process it. I sent the person an email but have yet to get a reply. If you are this person, please check your email.
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er, what's the procedure if we forgot to include a character ID with the donation? I couldn't see where to include a comment Embarassed
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elimyx wrote:
Er, what's the procedure if we forgot to include a character ID with the donation? I couldn't see where to include a comment Embarassed

These days we have a tool to grant credits to accounts by searching accounts by their registered email. In the event the email address used for the paypall donation does not match the email used to register with us, we send an email asking for a character link.

You should check the inbox for the email you have registered with paypal. I sent something there.

While I agree that it is fairly obvious at this point that you're the one who sent the donation, I'd prefer to get a reply from that email address before granting the credits. Just as a security measure to confirm it's going where it should. Smile
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot my character links just now when donating.

https://www.nexusclash.com/modules.php?name=Game&op=character&id=11438
https://www.nexusclash.com/modules.php?name=Game&op=character&id=11439
https://www.nexusclash.com/modules.php?name=Game&op=character&id=11440

Let's get those 4 additional Game of Thrones characters into the Nexus so that they can enjoy the T3 lifestyle before the current breath ends.
Sac
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donated some coin a couple of days ago. Need some credits for that sweet sweet customisation.
Silent_prophet
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:05 am    Post subject: Donation question Reply with quote

Hey there!

I have some questions about a donation I sent along near the end of March, and I was wondering who is the one in charge for donations?

Thanks in advance!
MrFrank
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question about donations, who do I ask?
Rincewind
So much universe and so little time
So much universe and so little time

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best people to ask would be one of the game administrators, which are as follows:

Rincewind - https://www.nexusclash.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=22
Kandarin - https://www.nexusclash.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=106
BobGeneric - https://www.nexusclash.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> The Junkyard All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: