Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Item Trading - Three For A Fiver Guv'nor!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Item Trading - Three For A Fiver Guv'nor!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Out-of-Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmIaGhost
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:52 am    Post subject: Holy Enchantments Reply with quote

So I have this really beautiful knife set and I'm looking to finish off my collection. I'm searching for an advocate who can put some holy enchants on for me? I can supply the potions for it, as well as whatever else you feel you would like for compensation? Perhaps some arcane enchantements on something for yourself?

Find me on discord (Ghost#0916) or at the Monochrome Teddy 33,32, Laurentia - https://www.nexusclash.com/modules.php?name=Game&op=character&id=11117

Edit: Collection complete!
plscks
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Janitor is looking for some spellgems, a Force Focus, Stonefury, and Stone Dart. Any help would be appreciated. I have just about nothing to trade expect that I can explode just by thinking about it. Hit me on Discord or forums PM if you can help, or just reply here. Very Happy

plscks-20 | Davington-25 | James Ford-26 | Wiggles-1297 | Desmond-1298 | Richard Feynman-2769 | a random janitor-2772 | Kaz-12345 | Advocado-12867
Yukari

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plscks wrote:
My Janitor is looking for some spellgems, a Force Focus, Stonefury, and Stone Dart. Any help would be appreciated. I have just about nothing to trade expect that I can explode just by thinking about it. Hit me on Discord or forums PM if you can help, or just reply here. :D

We got Stonefury and Stone Dart in the Tem Shop, 10 papers apiece. We also offer LOANS (we don't, really, but nothing stops us).

edit: Double checked for Force Focus, we don't have it. It's possible we have a custom variant of it, but I would not know which is it.
plscks
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yukari wrote:
We got Stonefury and Stone Dart in the Tem Shop, 10 papers apiece. We also offer LOANS (we don't, really, but nothing stops us).

edit: Double checked for Force Focus, we don't have it. It's possible we have a custom variant of it, but I would not know which is it.

Excellent! I'll stop by soon then, thank you kindly!

plscks-20 | Davington-25 | James Ford-26 | Wiggles-1297 | Desmond-1298 | Richard Feynman-2769 | a random janitor-2772 | Kaz-12345 | Advocado-12867
Wolfmaiden
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siren's looking for a new red miniskirt due to a goof up with the enchantments on her current one. Will gladly enchant something for you (100% goof-free or your money back, guaranteed) or whip up a batch or two of your favorite brews in return.

Holler at me here or on Discord!
https://www.nexusclash.com/modules.php?name=Game&op=character&id=8117
SoreenB#6968
Fellis
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfmaiden wrote:
Siren's looking for a new red miniskirt due to a goof up with the enchantments on her current one. Will gladly enchant something for you (100% goof-free or your money back, guaranteed) or whip up a batch or two of your favorite brews in return.

SoreenB#6968

The most adorable puppy will gladly wear the old red miniskirt until all the enchants fade if that helps
Wolfmaiden
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fellis wrote:
Wolfmaiden wrote:

SoreenB#6968

The most adorable puppy will gladly wear the old red miniskirt until all the enchants fade if that helps

A factionmate came to the rescue, but thanks for the offer!
Quote:
- Tension whispered to you, saying "Hey, strolled by the mall earlier and one of the mannequins was wearing this funny looking hat. You want it?" (2020-07-24 06:07:35).
- Tension gave you a(n) Red Miniskirt. (2020-07-24 06:07:44).
Fellis
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LLENN (https://www.nexusclash.com/modules.php?name=Game&op=character&id=5265) is looking for two spellgems of Frost Charge and one spellgem of Glacierblast

I'm in the main NC discord as Fellis

e: got things awhile ago, thanks for the help

Last edited by Fellis on Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Carilgar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone do unholy enchants? Aaaargh from Ice Ice Baby used to do mine but idled out taking a claymore of mine with him....
haliphax
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Tem Shop had somebody they contract that out to?
Lychwood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Blackwolf is looking for a Blackened Gauntlet. He's feral, so not much to trade with, but if you need someone to search up a bunch of components, or books, or what have you, he's got great search rates.
Kylinn
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:49 pm    Post subject: Arcane Enchant wanted Reply with quote

Looking for someone to polish up an arcane enchant for my character Janni (id=997) of the Golden Bold. Willing to talk terms.
Kylinn
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the end of the Breath so close, I might as well wait. All the shinies will be gone soon anyway. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Out-of-Character Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59
Page 59 of 59

Jump to: