Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Credit Store
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Credit Store
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Suggestions Dump
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bigguyinblack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would actually be pretty cool with a few provisions.
1. No links.
2. Subject to dev approval.
3. Make it clear that it is not a game/dev message.
dazed

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will there be any option to sell back character slots like in Nexus War? Or not, because they don't have a flat price? Just curious.
Excel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dazed wrote:
Will there be any option to sell back character slots like in Nexus War? Or not, because they don't have a flat price? Just curious.

Bumping this, wondering the same thing myself. Now that aspects are back might favor that instead of extra characters.
Terrion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When renaming items, could you make them not also retain their original name when viewed in the description panel? My attempt to give the Dread Pirate Roberts some more suitable attire than is avaible in the Nexus have resulted in him wearing a Tartan kilt along with his black clothing.
Fellis
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are lots of animals or other things in the nexus, would it be possible to buy an aspect upgrade so that every instance of man/woman in a description was changed to BLANK and he/her was changed to its? Whatever is put in the blank (in my case: puppy) would probably be subject to approval but I'd assume there is already a process for this with custom item/attack/spell names.

Alternatively, letting us spend X credits to write a 25-50 word description and locking it would also be cool. I've always thought of the most adorable puppy being a Labrador with a coat that changes from black lab to yellow lab depending on his MO, and I would like to write a description to that effect. Again this would need to be subject to review, but I'm sure pricing it a little above the current premium aspect price would be sufficient to ward off a majority of the trolls.

I just don't find many of the premium aspects appealing really.
Sac
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been wanting to write my own aspect for Julia too: http://www.nexusclash.com/modules.php?name=Game&op=character&id=5067
Shadok
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has merit as an idea. Definitely something I'd bring before Bob.

Also, the cost is pretty high even to screw with people, even if we don't put in anti-troll locks. So you write an obscene message and the admins retaliate by unlocking your aspect, resulting in your next respawn giving you a normal aspect with no refund. This is the same reason why you can't put in an obnoxious character name, since your first infringement yields you a change to another name by the admins. Second infringement yields something like "Ihavenovocabulary" or whatever Liche or myself feel is creative at the time. I believe the ease of which we can force-change your name is why people don't make offensive names that often and I've not seen a repeat case so far (naturally somebody could prove me wrong, but this isn't a challenge, it's just a comment on the current state of things)

"Oh, sorry, thought I was in a Vault of Enlightenment, not someone's booze cabinet." -Kharn
Kandarin
Dreamweaver
Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see an option to buy new kinds of food, booze or clothing which could be found for the rest of that Breath as potential search results in locations dominated by that kind of item. It'd be comparable to buying a custom tile name/description and should cost the same.
danny117ca
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kylinn wrote:
Fremen wrote:
I remember reading somewhere on the forums, that "bought" (or maybe it was named) items were treated as magical items and couldn't be enchanted.
It's Named items that are effectively magical and can't be enchanted.

Can you have your item enchanted, and then renamed?
Shadok
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danny117ca wrote:
Kylinn wrote:
Fremen wrote:
I remember reading somewhere on the forums, that "bought" (or maybe it was named) items were treated as magical items and couldn't be enchanted.
It's Named items that are effectively magical and can't be enchanted.

Can you have your item enchanted, and then renamed?

Yes. For that matter, due to an unannounced patch, all renamed items can now be enchanted as normal. There's no more restrictions (although an enchanter will sometimes pick up the rename as "one enchantment" or "one seal". That doesn't count to the cap and you'll find the item reaches 7 or 11 enchantments in the event of that being picked up).

"Oh, sorry, thought I was in a Vault of Enlightenment, not someone's booze cabinet." -Kharn
danny117ca
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, thanks for the prompt reply.

While the discussion is on the topic of renamed items, I'd like to ask one more question, please.

When you reclaim a character in a new breath, do you also reclaim the renamed items you bought for that character as well (eg, a renamed rifle)? Or do you need to rebuy in the new breath?

I've read conflicting answers from the search, so I thought I'd go straight to the source.

This question is unrelated to renamed items, but are the mortal aspects bought in the credit-shop mutation-free? I read that mortals in this breath have stuff growing on them due to the last breath's winner. If I buy the credit-shop mortal aspect, will my character be free of club foot, bleeding eyes, etc...?
Shadok
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renamed weapons, armour and spells are lost at the end of each breath. They're a finite item. Spells which are placed into spell circulation remain between breaths (or until we determine that too many variants exist and are forced to cull back some for the sanity of people looking for a particular spell).

Everything else on the credit store (Clothing, character renames, aspect locks, premium aspects, avatars etc) are all permanent additions and will remain as long as you do not release the character (and even then, they'll still have them, just the character is in "stasis") or drop the item (in the case of clothing).

The aspects in the store are given to you exactly as they'll show up on your profile. The only thing which will be added will be skill based (Eg: "Their fingers end in ragged claws") and clothing (eg: "They are wearing a frilly pink skirt"). Due to the victor of this breath being an evil power, the normal aspects were put into the store and mutated aspects were used for this breath. The aspects will reverse (with the mutations becoming the premium aspects) next breath. Not that I expect anybody to actually WANT that horrid form, but I'll give Bob credit that he was creative in making abominations against nature.

Hope that answers everything and I didn't miss something.

danny117ca
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know. Thank you very much for the detailed answer.
Ratherder
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Wing Decorations! Reply with quote

You get to describe a tattoo for your Leathern Wings, and dye jobs for your (angel) Wings. I can totally see Joe Don Baker with a cheeseburger tattoo on his wings, and Red Crosses on my DWB character's wings.

No, wait, wrong game.

Still, wing tattoos/dye jobs would be cool.
pancakes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know its already been suggested, but for breath 4 I'd like to reiterate that I and at least a couple others that I know of would LOVE to be able to have visible faction banners. I don't care if it is a credit buyable options (why I'm commenting here) or if it just something implemented for all factions, or if it is a renown purchase. I would just really really like to put up faction banners similar to the way they are in Estiah.

Smile

<GK> I now have 3 puppies, and 3 kittens, thinking about eating them
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Suggestions Dump All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: