Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Credit Store
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Credit Store
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Suggestions Dump
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TTHSK
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess this is the right place to suggest/ask for season domains - Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter.
Vallen
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see more aura aspects. Like shadows(darkness), light, different emotions. Also an example description of how it would read out would be really helpful in trying to select which one someone might want.

And no trenchcoat? How is this possible????

Last edited by Vallen on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Polymphus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would custom domains/prefixes/suffixes ever be possible? Set it up with similar rules to avatars (size limit, nothing offensive) etc and it could be pretty cool.
saulres
So Very Sorry
So Very Sorry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New item for the hat slot: Pair of antennae.
saulres
So Very Sorry
So Very Sorry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Thanks!
Sac
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polymphus wrote:
Would custom domains/prefixes/suffixes ever be possible? Set it up with similar rules to avatars (size limit, nothing offensive) etc and it could be pretty cool.

Seconded. Just renamed Julia Gillard to Darth Bane and would love a "Dark Lord of the Sith" suffix. Actually that suffix would have worked just as well for Julia...
Shadok
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polymphus wrote:

Until we fully automate them, I'll be taking requests via PM for custom domains/prefixes/suffixes. The price will be regular cost + 100 credits. Feel free to PM me any time regarding this and I'll respond as soon as possible.

"Oh, sorry, thought I was in a Vault of Enlightenment, not someone's booze cabinet." -Kharn
Dr_Bob
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we get innate attacks renamed and with unique descriptions, similar to spells?

I seem to remember reading it was possible, but can't now find that post again.
Thalanor
Lore Developer
Lore Developer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can already rename innate attacks, but it will have the same effect as renaming any weapon does. The defender will read "attacked you with a <customName>, a <base item>".

Some of my characters plan for an autohit spell just to use it as a finisher with a custom message.
Sac
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

E.g.- I just renamed Darth Bane's fist:

- You attack [Anonymous Person] with your Force Choke, a Fist and hit for 3 points of impact damage.

I'd rather it didn't have the original name there but it still works.
Dr_Bob
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to know about the fist and kick, I will have to have a think about those two.

I was hoping Dark Heart and Agony Curse might be able to be renamed, but DH doesnt appear on the list, so I guess not.
RaelCleap
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr_Bob wrote:
Great to know about the fist and kick, I will have to have a think about those two.

I was hoping Dark Heart and Agony Curse might be able to be renamed, but DH doesnt appear on the list, so I guess not.

Yeah I noticed this too.
Sac
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh that is interesting. That was going to be renamed Force Lightning. Good to know.
SkullFace
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suggestion: 50 / 100 Credits to purchase that rare spellgem (comes with 1 charge only) that you've unsuccessfully spent 19 levels trying to find. And you still need it before ascending to T3. Charge 50 credits for regular spell, 100 credits for restricted T3-only spell.

The more people include customized spells, the harder it is going to become to find that special one.

Skull Face
Thalanor
Lore Developer
Lore Developer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it would be great if characters could buy their own custom spells after a new breath instead of having to scavenge for them forever if there are many of them.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Suggestions Dump All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: