Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - ATMPH mph Demph Nph Mphy
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ATMPH mph Demph Nph Mphy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
saulres
So Very Sorry
So Very Sorry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPHY mph! Very Happy
SkullFace
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We trust that the anomaly has been resolved to your satisfaction. Normal tea and beatings service will now resume.

Skull Face
Whytemeet
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Man In Black has logged the trial for all to review.

- The Tartan Terror sends the faction this message: SH is up. And we have the first Silent Kill trial of the new Breath. All back to the SH for the hangi... completely unbiased trail of the accused!
- You say, "I'm here for the trial, I can ask as another judge if need be. I do a good Judge Judy impression."
- You say, "Act as a judge, not ask. Sorry. I've not had my tea yet, I'm a bit sleepy."
- The Tartan Terror rubs his hands, "Well, the accused isnae here yit. We''ll gie him some time to get under way. We can always try him in absentia."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "Whats dis about a silent kill?"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger looks sad
- Mallory patiently waits for the lynching
- Mallory said, "So when do we get to the fun part?"
- Tibalt, Prince of Cats said, "who are we lynching?"
- Miss Whiplash has earned the Researcher badge!
- Mallory wonders the same
- Mallory said, "Can we do a little torture before the trial? To pass the time?"
- The Tartan Terror takes great pains to sharpen the nails on the bed of nails. He does each one individually with a rasp file.
- The Tartan Terror said, "Ooor accused is wir esteemed leader Distorted Minds. Let''s see. We''ll need somebody tae act fir the defendant. Any volunteers?"
- The Tartan Terror sends the faction this message: Distorted Minds please make your way to the SH. We're having a party and you are the special guest.
- The Tartan Terror said, "Oooh! A pitchfork! Where did ye get yon? All we need no is a few bits of wood and I can make ye a Torch tae go wi it."
- The Tartan Terror said, "Speaking of which... Tibalt, I hiv plenty of Iron but nae Wood. If ye need replacement Hatchets I''ll need wood."
- The Tartan Terror waits for the inevitable jokes and does not want to be disappointed.
- The Tartan Terror searches frantically for a powdered wig.
- The Tartan Terror said, "Might need tae improvise on the judge attire..."
- Dr Bob pulls up a chair, ready for the spectacle
- Helen Keller would like to remind everyone that Justice is blind, and so is she.
- Tibalt, Prince of Cats said, "wait (don''t wanna let you down here) Did everyone else just hear Tartan ask a Pussy(cat) to help him get wood?"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "While we wait shall I put on some of my greatest movies? I have da DVD box set"
- Mallory yawns. "So when does the lynching start?"
- The Tartan Terror frowns, "We need somebody tae lynch. And the vic... accused isnae here. Right, we''ll hiv Helen as oor completely impartial blind (and deif) judge. I''lll hiv tae prosecute and present the evidence. We need a volunteer fir the defence coonsel. Where''s a really shady lawayer when ye need wan?"
- The Tartan Terror said, "Arnie I think ye''ll hiv tae be bailiff. Stand ower there, flex yir pecs and look menacing?"
- The Tartan Terror hands Helen a warhammer to use as a gavel. Then he steps well out of swinging range.
- The Tartan Terror hands Arnie a script for a bailiff with the expected generic lines - court in session - all rise - honourable judge presiding. There''s bound to be some improv given that Arnie is into his serious acting twilight years.
- Mallory said, "Can the lawyer team up with the prosecutor and take part in the lynching?"
- Mallory is not familiar with protocol, but with lynching
- Reaver has earned the Jerry Rigger badge!
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "order in da court. "
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "Im ordering pizza"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "hur hur hur"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "Im funny"
- Mallory has eaten half her pizza by now. "I don''t want this to be like the movies where I ate all the popcorn before the ads were even over.."
- Mallory stabs the fishes in the koi pond with the pitchfork out of boredom
- You say, "I'm already wearing black, I could try my hand at this lawyer thing. My client is going to need sometime to get things into order. I'd like to adjourn for a later date."
- The Tartan Terror scowls and turns to the gallery, "Adjournment?! Surely Judge Keller that is a bag o bollocks and should be denied?"
- The Tartan Terror turns to the courtroom and gestures for booing and expressions of discontent.
- Mallory said, "BOOOO"
- Mallory said, "Letting the spectators wait on your trial is antisocial. The pizza is cold now!"
- Dr Bob shakes his fist. "Booooo!"
- Dr Bob said, "Hmm. That usually my opening line with an angel."
- Dr Bob said, "Although, that''s more of a ''Boo!''"
- Dr Bob tries out various boos, each one apparently having a subtly different meaning.
- The Tartan Terror said, "Right, lynch mob says nae adjournment. Unless ye want the defence lawyer lynched?"
- The Tartan Terror said, "Whit say ye Judge Keller?"
- The Tartan Terror said, "In my pre-trial discovery I''ll show ye the main piece o prosecution evidence - http://www.nexusclash.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=6403&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15"
- The Tartan Terror said, "Right. We need a recess whilst Judge Keller delivers he ruling."
- Tibalt, Prince of Cats said, "seems like an open and shut case to me... the only solution is MOB JUSTICE!"
- You say, "In light of this new evidence from the forum. I'd like to send this off to my top analist just to insure the message contained within hasn't been tampered with to make us look bad. "
- You say, "If this is true however, maybe we should force Distorted Minds to wear his underwear outside his pants for a week as punishment. Surely that would teach him a lesson?"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "As hes a leader we cant demote or ban him from da faction"
- Dr Bob said, "I''m fairly sure just getting him to wear his underpants for a week for be lesson enough."
- Dr Bob wanders around the rock garden.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "Well I have sent him a message asking him for da lay of da land. If he wants to stay den to return to us, if not I asked him to leave. We need o know if we are to rise again."
- Mallory was hoping for a more physically punishing sentence and lays down the pitchfork in disappointment
- The Tartan Terror appears in the doorway and dusts himself down, "Apologies tae the court. I had a wee detour via the Void."
- The Tartan Terror said, "Are we any closer tae a resolution then?"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger sighs
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "Distorted Minds is in da void. We''re waiting to hear from him. I want to know, will he be back?"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "heheh, dats a pun on my catchphrase"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "You see I say, ''I''ll be back''. And I said we''d see if he''ll be back."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "Im funny"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "I think maybe I had too many doobies in my younger days"
- The Tartan Terror thought he smelled something fragrant and familiar wafting from Arnie''s rooms.
- The Tartan Terror said, "Tis awright Arnie yir still in pretty good shape."
- The Tartan Terror searches unsuccessfully for a Length of Rope. He sighs, "Anyone? We cannae hiv a hanging withoot it..."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger looks in the koi pond.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "Nothing in here but some fishys."
- Dr Bob wanders round the theatre. "This looks like a Gilbert and Sullivan sort of place."
- Mallory has stabbed half of the fishies
- Mallory is bored and tries to find a small animal for torturing
- Mallory rips a bone leech in two halves, but doesn''t seem satisfied
- Mallory glances over at the cat
- Mallory said, "Can I get something living to be cruel to? Pleease?"
- The Tartan Terror said, "Aye. Ye can." He points to Helen, "Amazing the amount of fun ye can have wi drawing pins."
- The Tartan Terror smiles as a light bulb appears over his head. He rummages in safes and lockers until he has a good sized pile of stuff. He announces, "Anyone wants me I''ll be in yon Foundry making a chainsaw. Ye ken?"
- The Tartan Terror said, "Any legal hairs need splitting we''ll hiv jist the tool. Back in a wee bit."
- The Tartan Terror holds up a chainsaw, "Prosecution moves fir a judgement in absentia yir honor. Defendant is as guilty as Tomy B Liar and deserves the maximum penalty. We rest wir case."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "Ja. The defendent is more dan aware of the prosecution and has chosen to not only enter a defence or turn up, but he has refused to even answer messages. "
- The Tartan Terror scowls, "He''s still in the Void so it''s Contempt Of Court at the verra least. Ah, soddit, he''s a demon, he''s guilty of something."
- Mallory said, "GUILTY! GUILTY! BOOO!"
- You say, "I've reached out to my client, he is on his way back for his lynch... er, I mean, fair and just trial."
- The Tartan Terror said, "We''re all demons. If we''re not guilty of something we''re doing it wrong."
- Mallory said, "I just like to make things suffer"
- Mallory said, "But I talk to things while I make them suffer, so its not bad."
- Helen Keller said, "WAHWAH!"
- Helen Keller doesn''t really have much to add when it comes to a well-reasoned legal defense.
- Mallory said, "Can I get a puppy? Or maybe two if the first one doesn''t make it?"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "He seems to have announced his doing pennance. Im happy now. So happy I wont put on Batman and Robin tonight - dats too masochistic for dis mood"
- Mallory said, "Does that mean no torture? Sad"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "Dats up to da court"
- You say, "There should be a little torture still."
- The Tartan Terror said, "Sounds tae me like we''ll be watching Kindergarten Cop tonight. Is that torture enough or should we look fir a copy of Pumping Iron?"
- Mallory said, "I... want to torture others, not myself, necessarily. Sad"

I'd also like to draw your attention to Exhibit A:
AeonStar1
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must apologize for running into the Demons Next Door in the middle of one of their raids, and for not surviving long enough to say hello to them. It was most discourteous of me to fall so quickly!

-Ashmodai
Exodus
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Frankula was sitting in an unholy library, completely innocent and minding his own business, when he was ruthlessly mauled by vicious dogs belonging to the very silent Sac II:

(7 times) Hellhound, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and hit for 7 points of fire damage. (2015-09-24 10:28:23).
- (3 times) Hellhound, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and missed! (2015-09-24 10:28:23).
- (2 times) Sac II attacked you with a Dark Heart attack, attempting to steal magic points from you. He was successful and has stolen 10 points from you! (2015-09-24 10:28:28).
- Hellhound, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and hit for 7 points of fire damage. (2015-09-24 10:28:33).
- Hellhound, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and missed! (2015-09-24 10:28:33).
- Hellhound, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and hit for 7 points of fire damage. This was enough to kill you! (2015-09-24 10:28:33).

Frankula demands vengeance! Or a donut. He's quite easy to please.
Sac
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exodus wrote:
Poor Frankula was sitting in an unholy library, completely innocent and minding his own business, when he was ruthlessly mauled by vicious dogs belonging to the very silent Sac II:

(7 times) Hellhound, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and hit for 7 points of fire damage. (2015-09-24 10:28:23).
- (3 times) Hellhound, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and missed! (2015-09-24 10:28:23).
- (2 times) Sac II attacked you with a Dark Heart attack, attempting to steal magic points from you. He was successful and has stolen 10 points from you! (2015-09-24 10:28:28).
- Hellhound, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and hit for 7 points of fire damage. (2015-09-24 10:28:33).
- Hellhound, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and missed! (2015-09-24 10:28:33).
- Hellhound, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and hit for 7 points of fire damage. This was enough to kill you! (2015-09-24 10:28:33).

Frankula demands vengeance! Or a donut. He's quite easy to please.

Sac is playing from his phone this week and is paranoid about running into active players but does emote when he can. Apologies.

/donut
saulres
So Very Sorry
So Very Sorry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPHY MPH!

Quote:
- Your spirit feels drawn to a new body and you quickly enter it. You have respawned. (2015-09-28 22:32:21).
- You step inside Apartment Building. (2015-09-28 22:32:26).
- You step outside of Apartment Building. (2015-09-28 22:32:33).
- Sac II attacked you with an a Dark Heart attack and missed! (2015-09-28 22:41:11).
- Hellhound, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and missed! (2015-09-28 22:41:12).
- (3 times) Hellhound, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and hit for 7 points of fire damage. (2015-09-28 22:41:12).
- Wrackwyrm, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and hit for 12 points of unholy damage. (2015-09-28 22:41:12).
- (2 times) Hellhound, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and hit for 7 points of fire damage. (2015-09-28 22:41:12).
- Sac II attacked you with a Dark Heart attack, attempting to steal magic points from you. He was successful and has stolen 10 points from you! (2015-09-28 22:41:15).
- Hellhound, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and hit for 7 points of fire damage. (2015-09-28 22:41:22).
- Hellhound, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and missed! (2015-09-28 22:41:22).
- Hellhound, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and hit for 7 points of fire damage. This was enough to kill you! (2015-09-28 22:41:22).

Mph mph mph mph mph phonmph, mph mph othmph factmph. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Sac
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, again, in my defence, DH comes before emoting:

Quote:
- Your pet Hellhound attacked Kenny McCormick and hit for 7 points of fire damage. You gain 1 experience points! This was enough to kill them! You gain an additional 3 experience points! (2015-09-28 22:41:22).
- You say, "thanks kenny" (2015-09-28 22:41:23).
- You step inside Apartment Building. (2015-09-28 22:41:40).

Pets beat me.
saulres
So Very Sorry
So Very Sorry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
- Sac II attacked you with an a Dark Heart attack and missed! (2015-09-28 22:41:11).
- Hellhound, belonging to Sac II, attacked you and hit for 7 points of fire damage. This was enough to kill you! (2015-09-28 22:41:22).
- You say, "thanks kenny" (2015-09-28 22:41:23).

Quote:
- You say, "thanks kenny" (2015-09-28 22:41:11).
Your target is no longer in the area (2015-09-28 22:41:23).

mph

Quote:
-You set your pets to passive (2015-09-28 22:41:05).
-You move onto Kenny's square (2015-09-28 22:41:07).
- You say, "thanks kenny" (2015-09-28 22:41:09).
- Sac II attacked you with an a Dark Heart attack and stole some of your MP! (2015-09-28 22:41:13).
-You set your pets to aggressive to non-faction (2015-09-28 22:41:15).
Shadok
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got TOLD by a mute! HA!

-Zerhrek

"Oh, sorry, thought I was in a Vault of Enlightenment, not someone's booze cabinet." -Kharn
saulres
So Very Sorry
So Very Sorry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mphy mph Sad

Quote:
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Pistol and hit for 6 points of piercing damage. (2015-10-19 05:09:06).
- (3 times) Elliezabeth attacked you with a Pistol and missed! (2015-10-19 05:09:25).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Pistol and hit for 6 points of piercing damage. (2015-10-19 05:09:31).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Throwing Knife and hit for 3 points of piercing damage. (2015-10-19 05:09:50).
- (2 times) Elliezabeth attacked you with a Fist and missed! (2015-10-19 05:09:59).
- (3 times) Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and missed! (2015-10-19 05:10:18).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and hit for 7 points of piercing damage. (2015-10-19 05:10:19).
- (2 times) Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and missed! (2015-10-19 05:10:21).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and hit for 7 points of piercing damage. (2015-10-19 05:10:26).
- (2 times) Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and missed! (2015-10-19 05:10:27).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and hit for 7 points of piercing damage. (2015-10-19 05:10:31).
- (2 times) Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and missed! (2015-10-19 05:10:39).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and hit for 7 points of piercing damage. (2015-10-19 05:10:39).
- (2 times) Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and missed! (2015-10-19 05:10:41).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and hit for 7 points of piercing damage. (2015-10-19 05:10:43).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and missed! (2015-10-19 05:10:50).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and hit for 7 points of piercing damage. (2015-10-19 05:10:52).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and hit for 7 points of piercing damage. This was enough to kill you! (2015-10-19 05:10:55).
06:36:45).
SkullFace
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks like a new face to the Nexus. We'll be gentle with her.

Skull Face
saulres
So Very Sorry
So Very Sorry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkullFace wrote:

SkullFace wrote:
We'll be gentle with her.

SkullFace wrote:
gentle

Mph mphy mph not mphy mph mphy MPH MPH! Evil or Very Mad
SkullFace
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saulres wrote:
SkullFace wrote:

SkullFace wrote:
We'll be gentle with her.

SkullFace wrote:
gentle

Mph mphy mph not mphy mph mphy MPH MPH! Evil or Very Mad

We saved the tube of lubricant from the last time around Wink

Skull Face
AuXAuV

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
- Your spirit feels drawn to a new body and you quickly enter it. You have respawned. (2015-10-20 05:03:27).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and hit for 7 points of piercing damage. (2015-10-20 05:12:24).
- You say, "How Vexing!" (2015-10-20 05:12:33).
- (3 times) Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and hit for 7 points of piercing damage. (2015-10-20 05:12:49).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and missed! (2015-10-20 05:12:51).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and hit for 7 points of piercing damage. (2015-10-20 05:12:55).
- Elliezabeth whispered to you, saying, "I'm sorry....." (2015-10-20 05:13:06).
- Elliezabeth whispered to you, saying, "I have no choice..." (2015-10-20 05:13:16).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and hit for 7 points of piercing damage. (2015-10-20 05:13:39).
- You say, "Not a matter, dear!" (2015-10-20 05:13:44).
- Elliezabeth whispered to you, saying, "Oh god... i can't do it...." (2015-10-20 05:13:54).
- Elliezabeth healed you for 5 points of damage. (2015-10-20 05:14:01).
- You say, "So far, yet so near..." (2015-10-20 05:14:14).
- Elliezabeth whispered to you, saying, "What do you mean?" (2015-10-20 05:14:38).
- You emote, " offers a smile and her hand. "Alas! Such a vexation if I have ever seen one."" (2015-10-20 05:14:41).
- Elliezabeth whispered to you, saying, "What are you talking about?" (2015-10-20 05:15:36).
- You emote, " laughs slightly and shakes her head. "Decipher my contrivances and unravel the mysterious Vexations at your own peril. Still, it is nice to meet you my friend. I hope you find what you seek."" (2015-10-20 05:18:31).
- Elliezabeth whispered to you, saying, "Would you mind if..." (2015-10-20 05:19:06).
- Elliezabeth whispered to you, saying, "*Looks at her bow*" (2015-10-20 05:19:29).
- You say, "Kill me! If it pleases you, if you want it, if you so desire then bring an end upon me. One day soon, perhaps we will meet again. Yet if you ever need assistance, send a letter to me; Elska Skapraun, sole proprietor of the Circus Apocalyptica. Procurement and entertainment and much more..." (2015-10-20 05:24:01).
- Elliezabeth whispered to you, saying, "/me looks at Elska then her bow" (2015-10-20 05:25:59).
- Elliezabeth whispered to you, saying, "I'm sorry, i wont forget this." (2015-10-20 05:26:41).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and hit for 7 points of piercing damage. (2015-10-20 05:27:05).
- Elliezabeth whispered to you, saying, "We will meet again." (2015-10-20 05:28:03).
- Elliezabeth whispered to you, saying, "And this time." (2015-10-20 05:28:07).
- Elliezabeth whispered to you, saying, "I hope i will be some assistance" (2015-10-20 05:28:25).
- (3 times) Elliezabeth attacked you with a Compound Bow and missed! (2015-10-20 05:28:36).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Fist and missed! (2015-10-20 05:28:37).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Pistol and hit for 6 points of piercing damage. (2015-10-20 05:28:42).
- Elliezabeth attacked you with a Pistol and hit for 6 points of piercing damage. This was enough to kill you! (2015-10-20 05:28:44).
- Your Carving Knife (average) was damaged! (2015-10-20 05:28:44).
- Your spirit feels drawn to a new body and you quickly enter it. You have respawned. (2015-10-20 05:30:11).
- Anger Man attacked you with a Blood Claws and missed! (2015-10-20 05:36:41).
- (4 times) Anger Man attacked you with a Blood Claws and hit for 11 points of unholy damage. (2015-10-20 05:36:55).
- You say, "How Vexing!" (2015-10-20 05:36:57).
- Anger Man attacked you with a Blood Claws and hit for 11 points of unholy damage. This was enough to kill you! (2015-10-20 05:36:58).
- Your spirit feels drawn to a new body and you quickly enter it. You have respawned. (2015-10-20 05:37:05).
Doing good, now. Smile

Last edited by AuXAuV on Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Club Jörmungandr All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: