Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - [PvE monsters] Confessions of a Zombie Deathfarmer
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[PvE monsters] Confessions of a Zombie Deathfarmer
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> The Junkyard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xirvi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carilgar, it's worth mentioning that sitting on an exploit for months and then threatening to use it if you don't get your way is kind of a violation of the game's rules. From the big scary rules thread:

Teksura wrote:
Rule 4: Don't exploit bugs for any reason.

When a bug is found, the proper action to take is to report it, and then not abuse it. Whatever it is that triggered the bug, try to avoid doing it. This includes abusing a bug "For shits and giggles". When people start openly abusing bugs, we have to send up a signal flare to Bob and have him drop everything he is doing to fix the problem. Needless to say, he isn't too happy when that happens.

And Bob:

Bob, re: alt abuse and zerging, wrote:
RULE ONE:
A player shall not attempt to use multiple characters that he controls to gain an advantage in a particular area or against a particular character or faction.

(emphasis mine)

Are you REALLY sure you want to go down this road?

Last edited by Xirvi on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Carilgar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And all I have done is play with an aspect of the game that I saw as the fastest way to death farm.

AND when I saw the game slow down I stopped creating zombies. I really thought the devs would appreciate my suggestion rather than have a go at me for pointing out THEIR short-sightness.

I will not make that mistake again.
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carilgar wrote:
I am not suggesting turning this into Urban Dead.

Then please don't Spam the suggestions forum with threads about making the game PVE based.

Carilgar wrote:
You do note in my post that I did say it would make it so no one would ever be able to do this again right?

I noted that. Which is why I commented that changing the game in the way you suggest would do nothing for that cause AND that you should read elsewhere to see why your threat is entirely irrelevant since you won't be able to follow through with it. I'm guessing you didn't notice either of those comments.

You've now reached the point where you've annoyed me, and since you haven't been able to catch a hint, I think you need a break from the suggestions forum.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> The Junkyard All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: