Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Claustrophobia - Horror RP Game (Main thread)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Claustrophobia - Horror RP Game (Main thread)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yukari

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:43 pm    Post subject: Claustrophobia - Horror RP Game (Main thread) Reply with quote

Game begins. Only active players post here, and only your turns; any questions and &c in this here thread, bitte. Good luck.

Player list
* Pikanchion Miyuki (Pikanchion)
* Rokk Anroll (rokkanslainte)
* Murphy (Saint_Jimmy)
* Marian/Samantha (Shadok)
* Gary motherfucking Lastname (Aidan)

Queue
* Eddie Thompson (Woozy)

Miyuki

You slowly stir awake. Your surroundings are dark and quiet, and as you grow used to the lack of light you begin taking in the place you're now in. While the ceiling is tall and the room is long, the shadows around you are almost oppressive. There's dozens of wooden crates piled around you and along the walls, and there seems to be a layer of dust covering every surface, from the stashed containers to the old wooden floor. There aren't any windows you can see, and a single door seems to almost threaten you from the far end of the room.

You don't know who or what left you in this place, or why... but as you stand up and brush your kimono, you find two bladed fans laying just a few inches from you on the floor, which you promptly pick up.

What will you do?
-------

Rokk

You wake up in a large, dark room. Ancient furniture, covered in dust, lies forgotten around you... And there seems to be no trace of whatever being dragged you into this place... not that you can remember how you got here yourself.

You get your act together, standing up and checking yourself... You still have your military cargo pants, hiking boots and t-shirt, and your baseball bat rolls gently on the floor when you bump on it with your fingers in the dark. A weight in your pocket reveals itself to be your flashlight, which seems to be still functioning, at least for now.

You see no windows in this room, and a single, simple door looks like the only way you have out of here.

What will you do?

-------

Murphy

The floor feels hard and cold underneath you. It also feels hard and cold beside you, and over you. Dread begins to creep over you as you feel like the floor is actually all around you, no matter how or where you try to move your limbs. You open your eyes, and darkness. Panic. You toss your arms around and kick with your legs, and feel as if whatever's encasing you gives way a little... but no matter, you're so absolutely frightened by not knowing where you are, who put you there, you whimper and cry and fail to register the metallic clangs you produce as you move and toss on the floor.

It takes you a few embarrassing minutes to realise you're wearing a full, unwieldy suit of ornate platemail. It's hard to move in it, specially because you are not wearing anything else underneath. At all. Once you've calmed down, you find near you a torch and a length of rope, 3 metres in all. Removing the visor, you take a look around you... The room is not too large but not too small, quaint, and with a tall ceiling. In the dim light you don't see anything that stands out... only dust and cobwebs.

You're getting your bearings, when you hear a thump on the only door out of this room.

What will you do?

Last edited by Yukari on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Saint_Jimmy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murphy

Well, if something's knocking on the door, I may as well knock back, right? I walk over to the door as quietly as possible in my suit of armour, knock on the door and say "Come in?"
rokkanslainte

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

--ROKK--

After taking a moment to gather my senses, I stand and pick up the baseball bat, sliding the end into the right knee pocket of my pants, so the handle is tucked up under my armpit. Taking the flashlight in my right hand, I scan the room quickly before turning off the light to conserve the battery, and head over to the door, giving it a push.
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's my kitten? Is my kitten here!? I search for my kitten, I'll climb the crates and look for them.
Yukari

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murphy

You walk over to the door, but your armour clatters around you. When you're getting close to it, you already feel something shuffling on the other side... footsteps?

You raise your hand, knock the gauntlet on the door, and whisper, "Come in?"

Almost as soon as you're done, there's another thump on the door, louder, then another.

Rokk

Your scan of the room reveals nothing, but it almost feel like, while you had the light on... the house whispered.

You walk to the door and push it open... and through it you find a corridor. It ends close to your left, in another door, and extends to your right, into the darkness... though, does that look like another door over there?

Miyuki

You climb onto the crates... you're balancing on the lid of one when you almost lose it as the old, damp wood breaks and gives in under you with a dull crack, but you manage to jump out of the way, safely onto the floor. As soon as the crate is open, a foul, pungent stench seeps out of it...

In the distance you hear a faint, high-pitched sound... you can't quite make what it is, but it's definitely not in this room.
rokkanslainte

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

--Rokk--

Aware of the whispering sensation, I take a left towards the door I can definitely see. Once again, I push on the door.
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ewwwww, I peek inside the crates, and assuming there's nothing nice inside, I'll make my way over to the door and have a listen for what might be behind it.
Saint_Jimmy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murphy

"Oh, fine then. If you won't come in, I'll head out." I go back to where I left my rope and torch, pick it up, open the door and hope that whatever's there is either nice and friendly or incapable or getting through my armour.
Yukari

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rokk

You open the door to your left, out of the corridor...

You find yourself in an ample room, with pillars of dark stone erected in patterns across it. To your left you can see another wall with another door, and an eerie red and purple glow seeps through the large windows that cover most of the right wall, that takes a wide curve before joining the one on your left.

The lights seem to twist and shift, though you can't really make out anything else, for now...

Miyuki

You take a peek inside, but immediately reel back in disgust - inside there seem to be piles of the rotting meat of something... no tell what might be in the others.

Pressing against the door, you don't hear much for the first few seconds... but... was that mewling you heard?

Murphy

You open the door, and instantly something lurches forward towards you. You are too slow to move, and this... person's arms grasp at the edges off your armour, clawing at you and trying to get closer... As you begin to panic again, only barely you manage to notice the putrid stench and the guttural sound your attacker gives. Though its attacks have yet to hurt you in the grapple, you feel both the creature and your fear quickly overcoming you, and your strength seeping away... you don't think you'll last long like this...

Gary Motherfucking Oak

You wake up in a dark, old dusty room. As you get up, you can barely discern some furniture strewn in the room around you. Nothing stands out, although it's hard to make out anything. You realise you are still wearing your purple shirt, blue trousers, and orange boots, though when you check your pockets the only thing you find is your VS Seeker. You try turning it on, but it doesn't seem to be responding...

There are no windows, and the only way out seems to be a single plain door.

What will you do?

Marian

You wake up in a room. It's dark, old and lined in dust. It seems to be a medium-sized bedroom with a tall ceiling... Dark, and by the looks of the faded and cracked tapestry and moldy bed, abandoned for long... You seem to be alone, and nothing stands out in the lack of light... but something feels wrong.

Unsteadily, you get on your feet... there isn't a single window, and only one door...

What will you do?
rokkanslainte

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

--Rokk--

Wondering who stole the TARDIS technology for this place, I take a step towards the window. However, the way the light shifts starts giving me a headache pretty dang quickly, so I move away again and push against the door that was to my left.
Shadok
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marian
I briefly pause to wonder where exactly the little light I can see with is coming from without any obvious source before dismissing it as irrelevant in light of my awakening in this...place. Slowly I creep towards the door and place an ear to the wood, hoping to get a hint as to what exactly I've gotten into here.

"Oh, sorry, thought I was in a Vault of Enlightenment, not someone's booze cabinet." -Kharn
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I slowly and silently slink through the door, before edging my way along the wall in the next room/corridor to explore.
Aidan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Skip to the separator for the actions]

Gary, and yes, he is still better than you

Three months have passed since the beginning of my fateful adventure in this so-called, but now-confirmed, yet thankfully-bested haunted house.

At least, that's what the outside world thinks.

I smile, or rather, I smirk. I can afford to smirk. I can already picture myself smirking from the millions of copies of the Daily News, passing hands at the speed of light, the inky, carefully constructed untruth following them quoted, and then misquoted to the point where the web of falsehood will have the same sheen as the tightest fabric of honesty.

Not even a night spent in this dreadful squalor for months of fame. Yes, one unfortunate night. Needed that picture of me stepping out, see?

I turn my attention to the dimmed screen of the Vs Seeker. Typical of my cousin. He probably didn't even turn up. What a loser. I keep it turned on anyway. Don't want to miss his entrance. I set up some pretty wicked booby traps downstairs that will set him straight quickly.

Heh. Booby.

I look around, and suddenly realize that there's something very wrong. I am not in the same room from last night. A blanket of dust blinks back at me. An unwilling chill runs up my spine, which I shake off with the air of a dog shaking water off its coat in winter.

Need to get out.

They will be looking for that exclusive interview. Fifty thousand? A million? I push these thoughts out of my mind. Not because they are irrelevant, but because these trifle sums aren't insulting to the value of Gary Lastname.

-----

There is a certain degree of caution in my footsteps as I edge to the door, automatically setting the Vs Seeker on 'Vibrate' (please, I have watched enough horror movies), and gently press a palm on the door, checking to see if it is open.

All doors, of course, are open to Gary Lastname, so I am not that scared of finding out that I am trapped alive or something. What I don't like to think about is what might be waiting for me on the other side.
Saint_Jimmy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murphy

Oh dear. Figuring pretending to just be a decorative statue won't work, I try to struggle out of my armour and run away. Hopefully I'll find clothes?
Yukari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for being a huge letdown, but I think this is not going to happen. Not anyone's fault other than mine. I should've known I didn't have the mind for it at the moment, before even suggesting it. My bad, and sorry for the bother/getting your RP hopes up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: