Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Nexus Clash Mafia Game Thread
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nexus Clash Mafia Game Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EagleWiz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:52 am    Post subject: Nexus Clash Mafia Game Thread Reply with quote

You are all members of a training academy in Elysium, preparing Paladins so that they can more effectively fight against evil. Your normal routine was disrupted last night when during an assembly a number of students pulled out blades and claws, assassinating the head of the facility and most of the staff.

When the confusion and explosions died down it was clear that several demons had managed to escape detection and were hiding among you. It was quickly decided that these demons pretending to be fellow Paladins must be found and killed before they murder you all in your sleep.

DAY ONE BEGINS NOW AND WILL LAST 48 HOURS.

At the end of the day the person with the most votes will be lynched, unless NO LYNCH gets the most votes. Anyone not voting at all will be considered to be voting for themselves.

Yukari- Alive
    Skoffin- Alive
    Pikanchion - Alive
    Shadok - Alive
    Hataka - Alive
    Aidan - Alive
    Lagn - Alive
    Armykid500 - Alive
    Wozzy - Alive
    Whytemeet - Alive
Lagn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my Namm, this is bad. I know I'm not a demon, but... *eyes Shadok suspiciously*

I, Signed, vote for Shadok to be lynched. I will rescind my vote if he manages to convince me he's not evil. I think it would be prudent if the Divine Herald uses Detect Evil on a predetermined person the first night, but only reveal who they are if it turns out the person is really a demon. If the person is not a demon, it would be better for the detective to lay low- we'll take the silence as a confirmation that the person is not evil. I think this is the best way to deal with the situation at hand. Now what we need to do is determine who should get detected first. Since we have no clues to go on, I'll arbitrarily vote Shadok, in case he isn't lynched, but if he is lynched, I vote Armykid500.
Hataka
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"How could this happen...?"

Hikaru Kagayaku spoke quietly as his gaze for the hundredth time looked over the aftermath of the demonic attack. A simple glance at him and you could tell that anger was burning behind his feebly controlled expression, blade still in his white-knuckled hand. He bows his head, sheathing his blood-less blade, gritting his teeth.

After a while Hikaru lifts his head once the first accusation is stated.

"Action must be taken as soon as possible, I realize that and I wish to do so, but I cannot simply accuse those who are my comrades so quickly, those who swore to be all that is good in this world and destroy all that is evil, without further thought. Signed-san, what do you base your accusation on?"

Last edited by Hataka on Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Wozzy
Misinformation Meme Machine
Misinformation Meme Machine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I agree with Hataka, swift action must be taken. The fewer targets our divine Herald has to choose between, the sooner we can get rid of this poison from our academy.
Armykid500

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armykid dusts himself off, kicking away some of the rubble near his feet.

"Nothing beside remains, round the decay..."

Armykid introduces himself to the crowd of survivors in the broken hall they stand in and afterward scolds Lagn's shifty eyes.

"I dismiss these accusations against me friend and I am puzzled by your approach. You do not use a scythe to cut out a tumor, a more delicate method is required. For every demonic body I have found I see at least 2 angels beside it. There is no doubt a plague among us but if we slash at every man, you are more likely to hit an angel rather then a fiend."

Armykid sits down in one of the last standing rows of seats, placing his sword on the desk in arm's reach.
Lagn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hataka wrote:
"How could this happen...?"

Hikaru Kagayaku spoke quietly as his gaze for the hundredth time looked over the aftermath of the demonic attack. A simple glance at him and you could tell that anger was burning behind his feebly controlled expression, blade still in his white-knuckled hand. He bows his head, sheathing his blood-less blade, gritting his teeth.

After a while Hikaru lifts his head once the first accusation is stated.

"Action must be taken as soon as possible, I realize that and I wish to do so, but I cannot simply accuse those who are my comrades so quickly, those who swore to be all that is good in this world and destroy all that is evil, without further thought. Signed-san, what do you base your accusation on?"

I have to admit, I base my accusation only on Shadok's reputation as a slippery character. Shadok may have a sharp mind, but if he indeed one of the enemy, it would be better to be rid of him sooner rather than later. If I could I would incriminate myself, but that would mean one less angel in our ranks. I accuse another, arbitrarily I confess, because Namm's justice must be swift and decisive. We cannot dally around waiting for more of our brethren to die. If Shadok is an angel, that is regrettable, but if he is demonic scum, we are all the better for it.

Armykid500 wrote:
Armykid dusts himself off, kicking away some of the rubble near his feet.

"Nothing beside remains, round the decay..."

Armykid introduces himself to the crowd of survivors in the broken hall they stand in and afterward scolds Lagn's shifty eyes.

"I dismiss these accusations against me friend and I am puzzled by your approach. You do not use a scythe to cut out a tumor, a more delicate method is required. For every demonic body I have found I see at least 2 angels beside it. There is no doubt a plague among us but if we slash at every man, you are more likely to hit an angel rather then a fiend."

Armykid sits down in one of the last standing rows of seats, placing his sword on the desk in arm's reach.

You betray yourself, demon! You refer to Shadok in familiar terms, which can only suggest collusion. None of us here are well-acquainted, unless it be the demonic interlopers. If you were truly innocent, you would have gladly offered yourself up to be examined by the Divine Herald. Why do you hesitate? Time is not on our side. I fear every night our number will diminish. We must root out the demons in our company immediately.

Besides, if you get chosen as a suspect, I am sure that our local Advocate will take you into protective custody. You should be thankful that I accused you, because you know you will be safe tonight. As for the morning, only Namm knows.

Last edited by Lagn on Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aidan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirming that I have received my role PM.

Quote:
Signed Are you going to post in the mafia thread or should we just kill you

'Signed' is our illustrious friend.

'we' implies that he speaks for more than one person. I know we've been training together at the academy, but we are not exactly on intimate terms.

'kill you' is not the same as 'lynch you'.

Vote Lagn/Signed based on impeccable evidence of immense importance.
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikanchion will get to the bottom of this!

They proceed to write each survivor's name on the wall in fancy colours.

Yukari Skoffin Pikanchion Shadok Hataka Aidan Lagn

Yay! A suspect rainbow! Buuuuut now I'm out of colours... This was a terrible plan Sad

I guess I'll have to buy more but this shop only has yucky colours like brown and... another brown, and... a brownish green? Guess it'll have to do =/

Armykid500 Wozzy Whytemeet
Skoffin
Not Skoffin
Not Skoffin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Runs into the room while reading a book*

Guys all the evidence is here, I know who did it... they ALL killed him!

*looks up*

Oh, what's going on chaps? Did I miss something?
Whytemeet
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aidan wrote:

Quote:

'we' implies that he speaks for more than one person. I know we've been training together at the academy, but we are not exactly on intimate terms.

All of this makes sense to me. I'll vote Lagn as well. If I see evidence that it was a joke, I'll change my vote.
Armykid500

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one would like to hear the last few members of our jolly band talk before making a full decision. But for now yes, I would say and vote Lagn as the most suspicious person here.
Yukari

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whytemeet wrote:
Aidan wrote:

Quote:

All of this makes sense to me. I'll vote Lagn as well. If I see evidence that it was a joke, I'll change my vote.

Your pointing out that it makes sense makes it make sense, so out of peer pressure, maybe, I'll vote Lagn, too.

Unless all these votes for Lagn are actually the concerted votes of the infiltrated demons... I guess I'll wait and see if I change my vote.
Lagn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sighs heavily* Yes, I did say that to Aidan, but it was in jest. As a wise man once said, "Get busy living or get busy dying." If we do not take action now, we will start dying. Whether it be at the hands of the demons or us, it does not really matter. Those who stay silent are a detriment to all our survivor, and may as well be giving us up to the demons by staying quiet.

I have no evidence that I am not a demon, besides my own conviction that I am not. I wish only for swift justice to be carried out, and if I have caused doubt to rise in your hearts, perhaps I deserve a swift death. Do not tarry long, though. If you kill me, let it be now. My death is but a small sacrifice for justice. We must decide who to check for evil- otherwise anyone can claim to be the Divine Herald and accuse others at their discretion. We must maintain order.
Yukari

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... Lagn might actually be innocent. Truth be told, I can't even trust myself here. This all seems rather dreary.

However, Armykid500 is acting awfully suspiciously. He doesn't move and speak like someone who, with reason, can't trust even his shadow... but rather like someone who knows what's what and who's who.

I change my vote from Lagn to Armykid500.
Armykid500

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I refuse to quiver in fear to these monsters, it would be an injustice to the ones who have already died with sword in arm. We owe the fact that any of us are still alive to their quick thinking and ingenuity to do what they could to ensure our lives go on even if theirs do not. I have not denounced anyone or thrown out accusations without some kind of evidence to back it up. Perhaps that unwillingness to create chaos will cause me to be the target of the demon's attacks, and if so I pray that I will be watched over when I sleep by the power of Alonai, not from a fear of death but from a fear of not avenging them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: