Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Nexus Clash Mafia Game Thread
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nexus Clash Mafia Game Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lagn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hataka wrote:
Under the radar? In the bag? Please, I could never even pretend to be that sneaky here, I was just trying to see what everyone else was saying and make my decision based on that. All I want is for us Paladins to win. I know that seems very demonic, Pika-san said that I basically said that I was waiting for a bandwagon? Maybe it will turn out that way again, maybe I will just vote very late on near the end.

Whatever the case, you can sling your grand words and arguments at one another, my words could hardly compare and I would bring no new information anyways, my brothers you have analyzed our plight quite well. All I can do is to be persuaded, and eventually bring my bloody vote into the fray.

Until that point, I shall keep on listening.

Wow, okay, are you trying to tell us you're scum? Are you going for the double-bluff or are you just stupid? You have immediately made me suspicious of you when I had no reason to doubt your innocence. Please explain how waiting for a bandwagon without actively scum hunting could ever be a good thing for town? Really, only scum would get so indignant at Wozzy's accusation.
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hataka wrote:
Under the radar? In the bag? Please, I could never even pretend to be that sneaky here, I was just trying to see what everyone else was saying and make my decision based on that. All I want is for us Paladins to win. I know that seems very demonic, Pika-san said that I basically said that I was waiting for a bandwagon? Maybe it will turn out that way again, maybe I will just vote very late on near the end.

Whatever the case, you can sling your grand words and arguments at one another, my words could hardly compare and I would bring no new information anyways, my brothers you have analyzed our plight quite well. All I can do is to be persuaded, and eventually bring my bloody vote into the fray.

Until that point, I shall keep on listening.

Constantly saying nothing and waiting for general opinion and/or others' arguments to tell you who to vote for is waiting for a bandwagon...
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, didn't see this last page, wouldn't have posted basically the same as Lagn otherwise.
EagleWiz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Day will end fairly soon.
Skoffin
Not Skoffin
Not Skoffin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wozz, so why were you absent from this game and not the others? I suppose I find your lack of posting less forgiveable for the fact that it wasn't a case of not being around but a case of actively ignoring this thread. Why did you leave it for aidan to defend you?

I get the being new thing, but here you have been avoiding responding and your arguments have been entirely "I don't know" about everyone, but in the other game you seem quite confident and a bit more capable than you are here. I just find the shift in personality a bit weird, and wonder why that is. Did you get that much better at the game in the short span before this game starting and that one starting? Do your alignments differ between the two and that is part of your ability difference? I just have a lot of questions about the whole thing.

As for Hataka, he is doing the same thing he has been doing since the beginning. Not really getting involved, also laying low and doing the "I don't know, you guys arebetter at me than this so" dance to avoid action. It is not good to tell us you won't form your own opinions and will just copy others, and it's not good to essentially ragequit like he tried to do earlier when he had some votes.

With the game almost up, can people please give their assessment on the players left? We need to come to a vote soon or we risk the same scenario that happened D1. We can not afford to get today wrong.
Hataka
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you want my opinion? My view into this bloodbath we are in? Very well then, I will tell you. I have done enough useless thinking and watching I think and this might very well be the last day for us if another innocent brother is killed.

I realize my last comment was an idiotic one, and all that I have done have further painted me as a demon but an idiotic one. I will admit only the latter is true, I am an idiot Paladin easily swayed to others. So I will do exactly as you ask of me, I will give my own assessment.

As much as Pika-san has suspected me as have Lagn-san now, I do not believe them to be demons, they have been saying things that have helped us, though Pika-san's vote on Yukari-san still lingers on my mind, but I helped lynch the Herald, I cannot be a judge of past deeds as such.

I will say now that my suspicion of Wozzy did not leave me ever since the day I voted for him, perhaps not working too well with whoever his partner may be, but demonic nonetheless. Aside from me he is the other individual who has been quiet... it will sound hypocritical for the other silent soul to point the finger at the other silent one, but that is exactly what I will do. You wish me to take action and point the finger at what could be another wrong choice by me? It could be I may be right in my choice for once, but blood will still stain my hands nonetheless. This may be another bandwagon as you call it, the hallmark of the demon, but I will stand by my choice.

So be it, I choose Wozzy
Wozzy
Misinformation Meme Machine

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had a buddy, nor have I even participated in any bandwagon. I didn't pursue anyone besides the people I found suspicious, nor pointed the finger to try to make another player look a little more suspicious. Claiming me to be a demon, and that being true, would be an insult to all of you.

The reason I'm so quite this game and not the other is because it's more of a puzzle. Bring all the pieces together and try to find the one that doesn't fit. A game such as this, where tracking buddies and eliminating potential buddies just from what people say alone isn't easy for me (at least if we didn't kill off our DH the first day, I might have had an easier time). I mean, I had to get rid of the spreadsheet I made for this game because it was a complete disaster.
EagleWiz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Day is over

Wozzy didn't vote for anyone, which according to the rules counts as a self vote.

The paladins (and demons) grew worried, and started flinging accusations right and left. All except Wozzy, who kept quiet. "Hey! Who do you suspect!"
"I don't know! I'm not a demon though!"
"Sure your not! GET EM!"

"So, Wozzy a demon?"
"No, I really don't think they were"
"What makes you say that skof..huk" *thump*
"Oh god! Everyone kill Skoffin! Quick!"
"PIKA-CHOMP!"
"MY ARM!"
"Oh god! Mercy! Mercy!"
*Thud*

By the time the first team of reinforcements showed up to help with the demon problem it was too late, both for the students and themselves. When a second larger team was eventually dispatched they found only smoldering ruins, and no sign of either the first team or the students aside from a crude symbol drawn outside the gates in blood: Twisted Evil

Wozzy was Lynched. They were a Paladin
Hakata, Aidan and Lagan were killed by demons. They were Paladins
Skoffin was the EM pariah and Pikanchion was the Wyrm Master. They won!

The Game is Over. Demons win!
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo! Flawless victory ^^
Sweedee
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweedee. o.o

Shocked Flawless Victory. O_O Fatality. Sweeeedeeee...
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well played by demons, I really didn't know what to expect.
Wozzy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should have stuck with my gut and Pika :/
Lagn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikanchion wrote:
Woo! Flawless victory ^^

I can't believe my team. They did the exact worst things possible. Glad to know I voted for scum on the last day at least.
Aidan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never could have pinned it on Skoff, despite the fact that he smelled like scum to me throughout the game. Flawless play, IMO, though who knows what would have happened if I'd gotten off my lazy ass and analyzed the voting pattern for the last coupla days.

Well played, Pikaffin! Very Happy As I say, when it comes to double battles, this is, and will continue being my favorite Pokémon team!!
Yukari

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, GG!

To be fair, Aidan *did* call the pairing at one point, but perhaps not with enough conviction. If we're to learn anything from this, I would think it would be to pay attention to who ignores/doesn't interact much with which other person. Pika<->Skoffin votes were largely quiet, argument-less and to provide an alibi.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: