Nexus Clash

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Avengers looking for Bodies.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

Avengers looking for Bodies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
Lychwood
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Jul 05, 2014

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:01 pm    Post subject: Avengers looking for Bodies. Reply with quote

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE. CHOOSE ~,~,XxX///AvEnGeRs OF HaRmOnY FaLlS///XxX,~,~

___________________________________
Currently (as of June 15, 2016) needed:

-Raiding petmaster
-Alchemist/enchanter with access to Arcane
___________________________________

The night is cold. You've been walking for miles along back country roads, deep rutted and sucking at your heels after the recent rains. The stars are hidden behind a wispy scrim of cloud and the fat, full moon only barely peeks through. Ahead in the gloom, you spy something...boxy. As you draw closer, you realize that it is, incredibly, a building. There is a soft flickering light in the window.

You decide to:

>Keep walking, this place is trouble.
>Break a window
>Walk inside
>Set up camp here, you'll worry about it tomorrow

You decide to walk inside. What's the worst that could happen? This kind of thing never goes too badly. You might get chained up in the basement by some inbred so-and-so with a penchant for mutilating drifters, but that's not so bad...

"Welcome to the Winchester. So. What's yer poison?"

Completely ignoring the intangibility of the bartender and the improbability that he could physically pick up any booze to offer you, you respond:

>One virgin appletini, with one of those teensy umbrellas
>Whatever you have on tap
>I'm not thirsty, is the kitchen open?
>Hang on, how is this supposed to work?

Skirting the issue, the bartender snorts and nods towards a cup that has presumably been sitting on the bar for a long time.

You stare uncomfortably at the liquid, wondering just how offended the barkeep will be if you dump it on the floor.

"It's not usually this empty. The regulars are out raising hell. They should be back pretty soon." He's been polishing the same spot on the same glass for quite some time now. It's really warm in here. You feel sweat begin to prickle along your hairline.

"...are you joining, or what?"

>This seems to be moving a bit fast...
>Join what? You're seriously bad at explaining yourself.
>And if I don't?
>Sure. Whatever. Sign me up. It beats dying alone.

"Well then. We'll find you a room. And...you're gonna have to drink that, first."

Last edited by Lychwood on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top
Lychwood
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Jul 05, 2014

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Arrow

Wink Rolling Eyes Wink Rolling Eyes Exclamation
Back to top
Meric
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Jan 29, 2012

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Follow the Plan, purfic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeJzHSxRq40

- Lamia, AoHF's resident Ice Queen
_________________
Aiobhill (Wiz) | Athru (LS) | Eleanor (Advo) | Erehlim (Archon) | Fedayeen (IB) | Lamia (Corruptor) | Morrighan (Rev) | Thane (Seraph)
Back to top
Lychwood
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Jul 05, 2014

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
Mallich
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

Joined: Jun 26, 2010

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are zombies trying to take bites out of the Death Star?
_________________
|The Devil On Your Shoulder 4407 | Mira Lasan 1724 | Officer Horwood 1763 | A Ghast 5143 | A Velociraptor 3721 | Father Christmas 3115 |
Back to top
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

Joined: Oct 12, 2015
Location: The United States of America

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And why would a Vampire leave any blood on a badge? They're supposed to consume it all Razz
_________________
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW IS 42 KILLS AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWOOOO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: IS ONLY AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW DO YOU GET AN S ON LEBLANC
Back to top
toxicology
Elite Member
Elite Member

Joined: Dec 27, 2011

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie vs. Death Star: Barhah. The residents of the Death Star need Barhah on a most serious tip.

Vampires: messy eater. Consider it the equivalent of cookie crumbs.

My characters have been murdered by Avengers. I give them two slightly-murdered thumbs up. Would be murdered again: courteous and effective murdering service.
Back to top
Lychwood
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Jul 05, 2014

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Zombie vs. Death Star: Barhah. The residents of the Death Star need Barhah on a most serious tip.

If you don't believe him then I'm gon' bust your lip...

I hear the mountain, it hard to climb. Join the avengers 'cause our raids are Sublime.
Back to top
Lychwood
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Jul 05, 2014

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump! Still looking for friends.
Back to top
invisime
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Jan 19, 2010

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you still need the same classes?
Back to top
Lychwood
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Jul 05, 2014

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

invisime wrote:
Do you still need the same classes?

Yep, just added that today. I'll slap a date on there just to make it clear that it's current.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:
You cannot vote in polls in this forum