Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Single-Night Werewolf: The Game Thread: TOWN WINS!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Single-Night Werewolf: The Game Thread: TOWN WINS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wozzy
Misinformation Meme Machine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like Pika is claiming drunk, but could be the Drunk, a WW, or a minion by trying to act like a WW who's fixated on which placeholder I investigated.

Next, either me, Aiden, or Whytemeet are lying about the placement of the villager, but that doesn't mean they are the WW, they could be a minion.
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'm Minion.
Lagn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikanchion wrote:
Ok, I'm Minion.

That settles it then, doesn't it? Whytemeet is our WW.
Wozzy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikanchion wrote:
Ok, I'm Minion.

But that means you know exactly who the WW was.

Quote:
You are the Minion.
The Werewolf is X/The Werewolves are X and Y/There are no werewolves. The werewolves do not know wether or not the minion is in the game, or who he is. You win if no werewolves are lynched. In the event that there are no werewolves in the game, you win only if the town lynches someone other than yourself.
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wozzy wrote:
Pikanchion wrote:
Ok, I'm Minion.

But that means you know exactly who the WW was.

Quote:
You are the Minion.
The Werewolf is X/The Werewolves are X and Y/There are no werewolves. The werewolves do not know wether or not the minion is in the game, or who he is. You win if no werewolves are lynched. In the event that there are no werewolves in the game, you win only if the town lynches someone other than yourself.

And?
Whytemeet
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who did Skoffin swap with?
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You!

Nah:
Skoffin wrote:
I swapped with wozzy so know his role.

Whytemeet
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me howls.
Skoffin
Not Skoffin
Not Skoffin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lagn wrote:
Pikanchion wrote:
Ok, I'm Minion.

That settles it then, doesn't it? Whytemeet is our WW.

How is it settled? Neither whytemeet or aidan were cleared, so how are you sure which one it is?
Someone said there was no way there could be a no-wolf scanrio and I'm not sure how that was determined, perhaps pika can confirm on that?
Lagn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whytemeet wrote:
/me howls.

Oh wait nevermind, Skoffin switched with Whytemeet, so Skoffin would be the wolf.
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There can be a no wolf situation but because we know what the placeholders are...

Initial claimed town roles that are uncontested include Seer, Robber, and Troublemaker, one Villager is placeholder, one placeholder is Werewolf.

That leaves one Villager, one Werewolf, the Minion and the Drunk, but three people remain, two of which claim to be Villager, the other Minion. Either the two "Villagers" include a Werewolf and the last Villager/Drunk (who could very well also be a Werewolf after picking placeholder) or a Villager and the Drunk, under which circumstances there's still only a one in three chance they picked the only non-Werewolf placeholder.

Also afaik nobody said there was definitely not a no wolf situation, but it was said (by me, in my kinda long post) that there was definitely at least a Minion or a Werewolf as a starting role, because Wozzy found a town role in the placeholders.
Whytemeet
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lagn wrote:
Whytemeet wrote:
/me howls.

Oh wait nevermind, Skoffin switched with Whytemeet, so Skoffin would be the wolf.

Sloffin said he switched with Wozzy.
Lagn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whytemeet wrote:
Lagn wrote:
Whytemeet wrote:
/me howls.

Sloffin said he switched with Wozzy.

I'm dumb.
Wozzy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whytemeet seems like a "safe" choice, because he wasn't swapped. If we can't come to a good understanding before the day is done, we should vote him.

Pika not being super productive shows that they are involved in shady stuff, but we can't actually vote Pika out because we don't know if they are the WW or the minion. Furthermore, any option that puts Pika as a minion would require two other people lying, but with only one WW, that obviously won't work.

The only theory that explains Pika's refusal to cooperate is this: Pika is a drunk, and ended up getting the placeholder that was a WW (or they just don't believe me).

Next we have Aiden. If Pika knew that Aiden was a WW, they would have came out and said "I am a WW. lynch Aiden, the new WW." This suggests that either he is working alone, or someone else is the Minion. Someone like the guy who tried to save him, Lagn.

If you think about it, claiming troublemaker is a great tactic as a minion. Either they believe you and you save the WW, or they don't and they lynch you.

Hope to hear some thoughts. Like I said, Whytemeet is our safe lynch, but the chances of him being the one we are after are slim.
Whytemeet
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pika wouldn't even know his role if he was a drunk, correct?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: