Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - One-Night WW3: UsernamePending, Skoffin and oath2order win!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One-Night WW3: UsernamePending, Skoffin and oath2order win!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tomppa
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:02 am    Post subject: One-Night WW3: UsernamePending, Skoffin and oath2order win! Reply with quote

Okay, rules up first. READ THEM CAREFULLY THROUGH BECAUSE THEY DIFFER A LOT FROM NORMAL MAFIA RULES!

I will send in the role PM's. Once you receive your role PM, send in your night action as soon as possible. If you do not have a night action, please send a PM STATING THAT YOU'VE RECEIVED AND READ YOUR ROLE PM.
Night actions will resolve in the following order:
Alpha Wolf -> Mystic Wolf -> Seer -> P.I. -> Robber -> Witch -> Troublemaker -> Drunk -> Insomniac.

1. Night will last until everyone has sent in their night action/confirmation.
Don't post during the night.
2. The Day will last for 5 irl days. When the day ends, I'll make a post stating so.
Don't post after the day has ended!
3. Voting Phase begins when the day ends. Voting is done by sending me a PM with the name of the player you wish to vote for.
You must vote for someone.
You can not vote for yourself.
You can not vote a placeholder.
4. After everyone has voted, I'll reveal the votes by posting them in the thread. The player with the most votes is lynched.
In the case of a tie, all the players tied for the most votes, are lynched, EXCEPT IF:
4.1. IF -EVERYONE- receives exactly 1 vote, nobody is lynched.
5.2. If there are no werewolves in the game, the town only wins by lynching the Minion.
5.2.1. In the -extremely- unlikely event that the werewolves, and the minion, are all in the placeholders, the town can only win by -not- lynching anyone. This happens if everyone has exactly 1 vote, in which case nobody is lynched.
6. Editing or Deleting posts is strongly discouraged. Do not Edit Or Delete Posts. I'm not going to modkil anyone or anything if you do this, but please just don't.
You shouldn't have any reason to do so.
7. The werewolved do not have a night kill.
The only kill in the game is the lynch at the end of the game, and possibly the Hunter's ability if they are lynched.
8. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO TALKING ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF THE GAME THREAD; DAY OR NIGHT. THIS INCLUDES THE WEREWOLVES - YOU MAY NOT TALK TO EACH OTHER; NOT EVEN DURING THE FIRST NIGHT.
9. There are several roles which may change your role during the night.
Please note that you will not be notified if this happens. This means that you might not be in the same team that you originally were.

All the roles in the game are detailed below. Please note that there are two villagers in the game, but all other roles are unique. There are only 9 players though - I've randomized 9 of the 12 roles between the players. The other 3 roles have been randomized to "placeholders", called "Left", "Middle", "Right".
The placeholders are roles that have been kind of "put aside" - some roles may interact with them, but they aren't actual players, and can't be voted for. They are just a means to make the set-up semi-random, while keeping all the possible roles open.
In case it helps you, you could imagine each role as a separate "card". Everyone is dealt one "card", and three of them are put aside. Various powers may switch their places or investigate them.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me!

Alpha Werewolf wrote:

You are the Alpha Werewolf (and the other werewolf is X).
You must choose 1 other player to become a werewolf. They will not be told that their role has been changed. They will still carry out their own night action, if any.
You may -not- talk to the other werewolves outside of the game thread!
You win if no werewolves are lynched at the voting phase.

Mystic Werewolf wrote:

You are the Mystic Werewolf (and the other werewolf is X).
You must choose 1 other player to investigate. You will be told their exact role. They will not know that they have been investigated.
If you are the only werewolf, you may also investigate one of the placeholder roles.

Dream Werewolf wrote:

You are the Dream Werewolf.
You are not told who the other werewolves are, or how many there are, but they are told that you are a werewolf.

Minion wrote:

You are the Minion.
The Werewolf is X/The Werewolves are X and Y/There are no werewolves. Please note that you are not told who the Alpha werewolf chose as the new wolf. The werewolves do not know whether or not the minion is in the game, or who he is. You win if no werewolves are lynched. In the event that there are no werewolves in the game, you win only if the town lynches someone other than yourself.

Please note that if both Alpha and the Mystic werewolf are in the game, the mystic werewolf -will not be told- who the alpha made as the new wolf.
Please also note that because the new wolf does not know they have become a werewolf, they obviously do not know who the other wolves are.
Please also note that the minion is told who the werewolves are -at the beginning of the night-. Their roles may change during the night, and the minion -will not be informed- of such changes.

Seer wrote:

You are the Seer.
During the night you may investigate either ONE player, in which case you will be told their role, OR TWO of the placeholder roles (Left, Middle, or Right), in which case you will be told the what role which placeholder holds. Please send in your investigation immediately.
You win with the town.

Paranormal Investigator (P.I.) wrote:

You are the Paranormal Investigator (P.I.).
During the night you may investigate up to two players in order of your choosing, in which case you will be told their roles. If a player you have investigated is a werewolf (alpha, mystic, dream, or otherwise), you become a werewolf. If this was the first player you chose to investigate, you do not get an investigation result from the second player. Please send in your investigation immediately.
You win with the town, unless you became a werewolf in which case you win if no werewolves are lynched.

Robber wrote:

You are the Robber.
During the night you may exchange your role with another player (but not with a placeholder). Please send me a PM stating the name of who you'd like to exchange your role with. You will then be told the name of your new role. The one who you changed roles with, will -not- be told that their role has changed, but they now win with the town. You now win with whatever victory condition your new role has. If the new role has a night action, you -do not- get to take that action. The player you stole the role from will still perform the night action (if they haven't done so already). Should you steal the role of Werewolf or Minion, you will -not- be told how many werewolves there are, or who they are.
If you do not want to exchange your role with anyone, please send in a PM stating so. In this case, you'll win with the town. The player who received this role from you, now wins with the town.

Witch wrote:

You are the Witch.
You may investigate one of the placeholder roles. If you do, you are told the exact role in the placeholder. You must then choose a player, whose role is switched with the placeholder. They will not be told that their role has changed.
You win with the town. If you switch your own role with a werewolf role, or Minion, then you win if no werewolves are lynched at the voting phase.

Troublemaker wrote:

You are the Troublemaker.
During the night, you may choose 2 players. These players will have their roles exchanged with each other. They will not be told that their roles have been changed. They will still carry out their night actions, as normal, if any. You may not choose yourself for this. You will not be told what their roles are. You can not choose placeholders for this.
You win with the Town.

Drunk wrote:

You are the Drunk.
During the Night, you -must- choose one placeholder to swap your role with. Please send me a PM immediately stating which one you want (Left, Middle, or Right). You will -not- be told what your new role is.
You win with the victory condition of your new role.
(in the event that this role is exchanged to someone else by either the robber or the troublemaker, they win with the town.)

Insomniac wrote:

You are the Insomniac.
At the end of the night, you will be told if your role has been changed. You will also be told your new role.
You will -not- be able to take any night actions your new role might have had.
If you become a werewolf or a minion, you will -not- be told who the other werewolves are.
You win with the town, unless you have been switched, in which case you win with your new team.

Villager wrote:

You are a Villager.
You win with the town.

Villager wrote:

You are a Villager.
You win with the town.

Please note that when the game ends, you win with the victory condition of the role you have at that moment, which might differ from the role you had at the beginning of the game. Example: If you are a werewolf, and your role was exchanged with, say, a villagers role, you would not know it. In addition, you would win with the town, and not with the werewolves.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me! I rather take a PM and then post the answer to the thread, than answer the thread directly.

Players:
Whytemeet
Wozzy
BlackHeartKabal
Pikanchion
Quixotic
rokkanslainte
Skoffin
UsernamePending
Aidan
oath2order

Placeholders:
Left, Middle, Right

It is DAY. Start posting and save/doom the village!
(That's from Dracula, by Stoker.)

Last edited by Tomppa on Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Tomppa
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Day begins!

Since last time, 5 days was way too much, I'll give you roughly 3 and half days for this run.

Also, please note that we have 2 new roles: The Dream Wolf, and the P.I..

As a reminder, I'll post the order of possible night actions here.
Alpha Wolf -> Mystic Wolf -> Seer -> P.I. -> Robber -> Witch -> Troublemaker -> Drunk -> Insomniac.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask (pme preferred)!
(That's from Dracula, by Stoker.)
Skoffin
Not Skoffin
Not Skoffin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AIDAN! AIDAN DID IT! YOU ALL KNOW EVERYONE WOULD TARGET HEEEEEM!
Whytemeet
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've received my role and I'm ready to rock.
Aidan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynching me has anything but a 50% chance for town to win.

I confirm that I exist and have a role Smile
Quixotic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inb4 Pikanchion goes "I'll say nothing until Sparky posts".
Aidan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quixotic wrote:
inb4 Pikanchion goes "I'll say nothing until Sparky posts".

I'll post nothing until Sparky posts.

</plot_twist>
Wozzy
Misinformation Meme Machine
Misinformation Meme Machine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll post nothing until Pika posts Razz
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't post anything until Sparky, Aidan, Wozzy, AND Pika post. Twisted Evil
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW IS 42 KILLS AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWOOOO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: IS ONLY AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW DO YOU GET AN S ON LEBLANC
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Errr, post again in some cases.
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW IS 42 KILLS AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWOOOO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: IS ONLY AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW DO YOU GET AN S ON LEBLANC
Quixotic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomppa wrote:

Since last time, 5 days was way too much, I'll give you roughly 3 and half days for this run.

You sure about that?

Aidan wrote:
I'll post nothing until Sparky posts.

Wozzy wrote:
I'll post nothing until Pika posts Razz

UsernamePending wrote:
I won't post anything until Sparky, Aidan, Wozzy, AND Pika post. Twisted Evil

This might take a while. Very Happy
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post.
Aidan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikanchion wrote:
Post.

*rubs hands in delight*

After you, Wozzy Twisted Evil
rokkanslainte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I confirm my participation in this game. Fun times, aye?
oath2order

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello friends
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: