Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Harbinger interaction
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harbinger interaction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Game Mechanics Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saulres
So Very Sorry
So Very Sorry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:37 pm    Post subject: Harbinger interaction Reply with quote

If I activate both Harbinger of Conquest ("All archery attacks deal Holy damage") and Harbinger of Judgment ("Character's melee and bow attacks deal Electric damage"), what type of damage will my bows do, Holy or Electric?

Edit: Looks like Electric, but I activated Judgment second in my test so we'll see what happens when I can do another test in the opposite direction.
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Activating 1 should negate the other iirc.
So Very Sorry
So Very Sorry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't though. Or at least both statuses still showed when I had them both.
Sihoiba
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death and Judgement are supposed to cancel out, but not Conquest and Judgement it's so you can get the increasing damage of Conquest with Judgement. At least that's the understanding I had with the Planner.
Sihoiba
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having got Conquest, Death and Judgement:

If you active Death Judgement is cancelled and vice versa.
If you active Conquest and Death/Judgement the damage type is always that of Death/Judgement regardless of the order you active them in. However you get all the other benefits including the 33% chance to ignore immunity*

*Not just holy immunity I've successfully hurt a death immune Revenant with Death damage when I had Conquest and Death active:

Quote:
- You channel your divine magic. White motes of light flash around you as you invoke the powers of a Harbinger of Conquest. (2015-12-13 01:16:37).
- You channel your divine magic. Green motes of light flash around you as you invoke the powers of a Harbinger of Death. (2015-12-13 01:16:39).
- You attack Raoul Lelouch with your Oaken Greatbow and hit for 0 points of death damage. His armor soaked 19 points of damage. (2015-12-13 01:16:43).
- You attack Raoul Lelouch with your Oaken Greatbow and hit for 20 points of death damage. You gain 20 XP. (2015-12-13 01:16:46).
- You attack Raoul Lelouch with your Oaken Greatbow and hit for 21 points of death damage. You gain 21 XP. (2015-12-13 01:16:54).
- You attack Raoul Lelouch with your Oaken Greatbow and hit for 0 points of death damage. His armor soaked 22 points of damage. (2015-12-13 01:16:55).
- (2 times) You attack Raoul Lelouch with your Oaken Greatbow and hit for 0 points of death damage. His armor soaked 23 points of damage. (2015-12-13 01:16:59).
- You attack Raoul Lelouch with your Oaken Greatbow and hit for 23 points of death damage. You gain 23 XP. (2015-12-13 01:17:01).
- You attack Raoul Lelouch with your Oaken Greatbow and hit for 23 points of death damage. You gain 23 XP. This was enough to kill them! You gain an additional 27 Experience Points! Their body crumbles away to dust. (2015-12-13 01:17:03).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Game Mechanics Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: