Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Pokemon Mafia Game Thread - Teksura (Serial Killer) Wins
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pokemon Mafia Game Thread - Teksura (Serial Killer) Wins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the cameras stop rolling and the reporters leave it was decided, Lagn was next.

The ensuing fight only lasted a few minutes, but by the end there was one less Pokemon in the Day Care. The caring old couple, perhaps getting wise to what had been happening attempted to intervene this time, but were too slow.

Lagn was #235 Smeargle, the Painter Pokemon! Their Trainer is called in and leaves with Lagn in hand shortly after.

Night Phase begins, no posting. Please send in your Moves.
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the sun rises two Pokemon remain. Whytemeet and BlackHeartKabal were defeated during the night, returned with a flash of light and abducted respectively.

Whytemeet was #570 Zorua, the Tricky Fox Pokemon!
BlackHeartKabal was #025 Pikachu, the Mouse Pokemon!

Following media attention and reports of potential criminal activity the Pokemon Rangers were called in, they are soon seen leaving with known Pokemon thieves Jesse and James in custody. The peace that follows is broken only two nights later however, as both Teksura and rokkanslainte are found Knocked Out.

Teksura was #681 Aegislash, the Royal Sword Pokemon!
rokkanslainte was #132 Ditto, the Transform Pokemon!

Attempts to return them to their Trainers are made, and while returning rokkanslainte was easily achievable, locating Teksura's Trainer was not. The Aegislash broke free of the Day Care once conscious, destroying the office and reception building in the process.

With the bad press and continued troubles even after Team Rocket were apprehended it was impossible for the Day Care to recover, Teksura (Serial Killer) has completed their objective and the game is over.
Wozzy
Misinformation Meme Machine
Misinformation Meme Machine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Called it.
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh. How about that. I guess it is possible for a SK to win with half the nightkills and 12 people in the game.

Whelp, learn something new every day.
So Very Sorry
So Very Sorry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How in the world you didn't lynch Tek on D1 for being an SK is beyond me.
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saulres wrote:
How in the world you didn't lynch Tek on D1 for being an SK is beyond me.

They totally did lynch me day 1! They did so because I asked them to.
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second post updated with Role PMs, more info to come shortly.
saulres
So Very Sorry
So Very Sorry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah. I meant why they kept you alive after D1. Unlynchable + a Kill? That's a SK 99% of the time. And then usually the unlynchable is a x-shot.
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to get a lot of hate real soon, and most likely going to end up instantly lynched out of sheer paranoia in any future game I join, but if you want to know a secret:

There are multiple points in the game where I simply forgot I was a serial killer. My explanation for why a SK couldn't be in this setup actually convinced me that it wasn't possible. A few times I went back to my role PM and just sort of went "Oh yeeeeeah. I should be less angry about these constant accusations because they're actually correct."

After last night started, Aidan came to congratulate me and I really thought I was a townie about to win it for the town. Oops.
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a really interesting to watch (read), especially trying to work out where every one was.

I like how pretty much no one lied about their abilities/moves, even when they were ridiculous they were (mostly) true.
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Night Actions (attempted):

Details of the below Moves can be viewed here.

Night 1:

Aidan - Assist Wozzy (Confide Wozzy)
BlackHeartKabal - Nuzzle Quixotic -> Lagn
Lagn - Sketch Skoffin
Quixotic - Confide BlackHeartKabal
rokkanslainte - Transform Skoffin
Skoffin - Ally Switch Teksura
Teksura - Shadow Ball Quixotic
Tomppa - Splash Teksura
UsernamePending - Curse Teksura
Others - No Action

Outcome: BlackHeartKabal Confided in (Quixotic), Lagn Paralyzed, Quixotic KO'd (Teksura), rokkanslainte Aegislash-ified, Skoffin Cursed + Mummified + Splashed, Tomppa Splashed (N2), Wozzy Confided in (Aidan)

Night 2:

Aidan - Assist EagleWiz (Curse EagleWiz)
BlackHeartKabal - Nuzzle Tomppa
Lagn - Sketch EagleWiz
rokkanslainte - King's Shield
Skoffin - Ally Switch rokkanslainte
Teksura - King's Shield
Tomppa - Splash BlackHeartKabal
Whytemeet - Detect
Wozzy - Wide Guard Lagn and UsernamePending
Others - No Action

Outcome: Aidan Paralyzed (N3), EagleWiz Cursed, Lagn Move Failed + Paralyzed (N3), Skoffin Move Failed, Tomppa Paralyzed

Night 3:

BlackHeartKabal - Nuzzle Lagn
rokkanslainte - Shadow Ball Whytemeet
Skoffin - Ally Switch EagleWiz
Teksura - Shadow Ball Tomppa
Tomppa - Splash BlackHeartKabal
UsernamePending - Destiny Bond Lagn
Whytemeet - Detect
Others - No Action

Outcome: BlackHeartKabal Move Failed + Splashed, EagleWiz Mummified, Lagn Mummified, rokkanslainte Move Failed, Skoffin KO'd (Curse - UsernamePending), Tomppa KO'd (Teksura)

Night 4:

Aidan - Assist Teksura
EagleWiz - Foul Play Aidan
Lagn - Sketch Teksura
rokkanslainte - King's Shield
Teksura - King's Shield

Outcome: Aidan Move Failed + KO'd (EagleWiz), EagleWiz KO'd (Curse - Aidan), Lagn Move Failed

Night 5:

BlackHeartKabal - Nuzzle Whytemeet
rokkanslainte - Shadow Ball BlackHeartKabal
Teksura - Shadow Ball Whytemeet
Whytemeet - Foul Play Teksura

Outcome: BlackHeartKabal KO'd (rokkanslainte), rokkanslainte Paralyzed (N6), Whytemeet Paralyzed + KO'd (Teksura)

---

Night 6:

rokkanslainte - No Action (Paralyzed)
Teksura - King's Shield

Night 7:

rokkanslainte - Shadow Ball Teksura
Teksura - Shadow Ball rokanslainte

Outcome: rokkanslainte KO'd (Teksura), Teksura KO'd (rokkanslainte)
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any feedback on the game set-up or my running of it would be appreciated, thanks.
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikanchion wrote:
UsernamePending wrote:
You are #562 Yamask, the Spirit Pokemon! You are a Team Rocket Pokemon, along with Whytemeet and EagleWiz. You win when all other Pokemon have been defeated and/or captured. Feel free to view various details about your Pokemon at http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/yamask

Your Ability is Mummy, and upon hitting another Pokemon with a Move, they lose their current Ability and gain Mummy. This applies even if your Moves fail to KO your target (see below), but not if your Move is blocked or fails to trigger due to any external effects. This Ability is activated automatically, you need not do anything to trigger it.

Your Move(s) are: Destiny Bond - Select another Pokemon, if you are KO'd by any Move tonight, your target is KO'd, removing them from the game, too.
Curse - Select another Pokemon, they will be KO'd, removing them from the game, after two further Night Phases have passed.
Hex - Select another Pokemon, this Move will KO, removing them from the game, that Pokemon if (and only if) they are also afflicted by any harmful status effect at the time of this Move being used.

So if you guys were wondering, I'd really screwed up. I could have killed Aidan or Lagn the night I tried to use Destiny Bond on Lagn. It'd have been lylo rather than mylo, and the votes would have been SLIGHTLY less against me.

Pika, what was Tomppa's Ability? The setup is really well, well... set up! Would love to see another of these in the future!

Sparky's ability, well... scares me. Glad he was n1ed.
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW IS 42 KILLS AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWOOOO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: IS ONLY AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW DO YOU GET AN S ON LEBLANC
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikanchion wrote:
Any feedback on the game set-up or my running of it would be appreciated, thanks.

Mafia really should have been able to communicate at night. Inability to talk at night is a massive handicap for a scum team.

SK in general are kinda nuts. It's like a baby version of the mafia. Same win goal, but much much harder to actually win because you start with 2 partners down. By its very nature, you have to do the same thing as the mafia but with fewer people and less powers.

Full cardflips when someone was KOed might have been nice, but considering Teleport I don't think that'd have actually worked.

Hey, uhh. Why wasn't Quixotic informed about Shadow Ball? I did start with that move.
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admit hammering Wozzy just because I needed to get removed from the game, and it didn't seem to me like you guys would do it via a vote (and I had hoped you'd use the following day to lynch Tek, which would have ment way too much survival for me. I hoped to bait a NK on me with that - Yay, Success! Very Happy

Quote:
Your Ability is ???, and upon ???, you will ???

No idea what my ability was, but the "You will", and the fact I wasn't told what it was, was enough to convince me that I'd be a sleeping SK.
(That's from Dracula, by Stoker.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 73 of 74

Jump to: