Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Fallout Mafia Game Thread - Town (not BHK) and Rokk win
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fallout Mafia Game Thread - Town (not BHK) and Rokk win
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sihoiba
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:46 am    Post subject: Fallout Mafia Game Thread - Town (not BHK) and Rokk win Reply with quote

I don’t want to set the world on fire
I just want to start
A flame in your heart

Rules:

1. No talking outside of the game thread during day.
2. No talking during the Night Phase, except by PM where stated in your role.
3. You may take an action per Night Phase if allowed by your role/equipment, all actions should be sent to me via Private Message, if you wish not to take an action please send me a message stating this, Night Phase will end when all actions are in or 48 hours have passed
4. During the Day Phase votes will be submitted in the form Vote: Sihoiba and unvotes Unvote: Sihoiba, Day Phase will end when a majority vote has been reached, you may vote for No Lynch
4a. Additionally during the Day Phase votes to hand reclaimed equipment out will be submitted in the form Vote: Give Bottlecap Mine to Sihoiba and unvotes Unvote: Give Bottlecap Mine to Sihoiba. Items will be given to the players with the most votes at the end of the Day Phase. In case of a tie the items will be unclaimed and available for voting again tomorrow. No other item trading is possible.
5. Votes within quotes will be ignored, however please try to remove the bold and underline effects from any posts where you use quotes to make my job easier
6. Please try to make at least one post per 24 hour period (during the Day Phase), and certainly at least one post per Day Phase
7. Editing posts is discouraged, but permitted. Exception: Under no circumstances may you edit any votes or unvotes, be very careful if editing posts containing votes or unvotes
-It is preferable to double post than to edit posts
8. No quoting your role PM.

Win Condition:
Town Victory: If all scum affiliated players are dead; may be modified by individual player roles.
Scum Victory: Scum equal or outnumber the total of town and scum hating neutrals at end of day.
Neutral Victory condition: Personal victory condition met.
Note it is possible for there to be multiple different victors where win conditions aren’t mutually exclusive.

Role Description:
Name of role
Flavour text
Side: Which side you are on.
Equipment: What equipment you are carrying.
Perks: Perks grant additional abilities.
Win condition: How you win
Special Rules: Any additional rules associated with your role.

Equipment rules:
Rules for each equipment item you have

Other Notes
The Wasteland is a dangerous place; radiation and addiction can kill just as effectively as any weapon.

Vault dwellers:
5. JackWest
10. rokkanslainte

Dead vault dwellers:
1. Wozzy - Killed Night 1
8. Whytemeet - Sent for Purification Day 2, shot dead by Mysterious Stranger
12. Yukari - Nightkin - Killed Night 2
3. BlackHeartKabal - Follower of the Apocalypse - Sent for Purification Day 1 and Survived, Blown up by Saint_Jimmy using a Fatman Night 2
4. Lagn - Sent for Purification Day 3
2. Pikanchion - Sent for Purification Day 4
6. Skoffin - Killed Night 4
7. Aidan - Killed Night 4
9. Saint_Jimmy - Killed Night 4
13. Tomppa - Vault Dweller Confirmed Town - Died of Drug Addiction Day 5
15. Armykid500 - Sent to Purification Day 5, but Died of Drug Addiction Day 5 first
11. UsernamePending - Killed Night 5
14. EagleWiz - Lynched Day 6

Winners:
6. Skoffin x2
10. rokkanslainte
5. JackWest
8. Whytemeet
2. Pikanchion
7. Aidan
13. Tomppa
11. UsernamePending

Losers:
12. Yukari
9. Saint_Jimmy
3. BlackHeartKabal
1. Wozzy
4. Lagn
15. Armykid500
14. EagleWiz

Quick links:
End of Day 1
End of Day 2
End of Day 3
End of Day 4
End of Day 5

Last edited by Sihoiba on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:45 am; edited 24 times in total
Sihoiba
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Role PM's sent. PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited by Sihoiba on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Sihoiba
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

200 years after the end of the Great War, the huge door of Vault 86 opened and out stepped Tomppa into the Chicago wasteland. Dressed in their Vault 86 Jumpsuit and with their PipBoy 3000 McCarthy edition on their arm they surveyed the ruined scene, shaking their head at the damage done by the red menace scum. Checking their PipBoy’s IPC (Identification Patriot or Communist), they quickly determined that of the survivors living near by some were patriots, others communists and the rest individuals of uncertain affiliation.

Stepping back inside, they started transmitting a message luring visitors into the vault, and began preparing the VaultTec Gene Pool Purification Chamber. As each wastelander entered the vault their body was overlaid with a VaultTec Holographic Uniformity Appearance, complete with approved Voice Re-synthesization Technology ensuring no differences of gender or race could introduce bias into the investigation.

When the last one entered the Vault Door resealed, not due to reopen until the investigation had completed one way or another. Each day the dwellers will vote for one to be sent to purification. Once inside the chosen person would be terminated and each neuron painstakingly dissected and studied for seditious thought engrams. The investigation taking all night to complete. Results will be printed the following morning, and any possessions returned for redistribution among the group.

Last edited by Sihoiba on Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Lagn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commu-what now? Does anyone here know what that is? Is that a Raider gang or summat?
Aidan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiiiiii everyone! Special hi to SuperFlyTNT on becoming our confirmed inno Smile
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No my clothes! My beautiful clothes! This jumpsuit is just so... So eurgh...

Vote: SuperFlyTNT I WANT MY CLOTHES BACK DAMNIT
Skoffin
Not Skoffin
Not Skoffin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care what any technological whatsit says, I can still see through such manipulation and I am sure aidan is one of the red menace!

Vote Aidan

Queen Majoo of Overpowered Republic
The Majestic Liopleurodon of Divineslayers
Wozzy
Misinformation Meme Machine

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming SuperFlyTNT is our confirmed town?
Wozzy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which means that Pika is obviously trying to throw town off by being silly again -.-
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wozzy wrote:
Which means that Pika is obviously trying to throw town off by being silly again -.-

Oh, so you agree with this clothes-stealing vault tec bastard stealing our clothes!?

Unvote: SuperflyTNT
Vote: Wozzy

Whytemeet
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my role.

Vote: Pikanchion for being Pikanchion.
Wozzy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure once we root out the scum, SuperFly will give us our clothes back.
rokkanslainte

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Role received. These clothes are awful. Some people have no style.
Saint_Jimmy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to lynch Aidan as part of my new years resolution, so... Vote: Aidan.

New year resolutions aside, Pikanchion, he isn't stealing our clothes. Don't worry, he's repurposing them to help in the fight against the commies and the raiders.
Wozzy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the edits on the main post, most people have read their role PMs, but haven't responded yet. A Pika or Aiden lynch would be good start to the new year, but let's get real for a minute.

Taking a look at the rules, the information in town "Towns victory" interests me the most. The first part is obvious, but what does it mean that it can be altered by individual players? Does that mean it can be made easier by us, or that scum can make it harder to win, and why doesn't it say the same thing after scum victory conditions? The ominous "other notes" about radiation and addiction seem like they may have something to do with it. Maybe we can't win if someone is irradiated or addicted?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93  Next
Page 1 of 93

Jump to: