Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Fallout Mafia Game Thread - Town (not BHK) and Rokk win
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fallout Mafia Game Thread - Town (not BHK) and Rokk win
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 91, 92, 93  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sihoiba
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomppa wrote:
I have to say I really enjoyed the game and the set-up, and I really liked my role's abilities (though I think they were maybe a bit too powerful, all in all).

Yeah I think a lot of things were too powerful; but I think mod confirmed townies are a double edged sword, as they encourage follow the leader play - this game for example EagleWiz avoided suspicion based on a conclusion Tomppa had reached on evidence they didn't share.

Power wise though Wozzy was easily the most powerful who could have killed most of town in one go with some clever play and getting himself lynched for example.

Last edited by Sihoiba on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
rokkanslainte

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sihoiba wrote:
Saint_Jimmy met the fate of many a Super Mutant in the Wasteland, dead at the hands of a prejudiced bigot with a Fatman.

I resent that implication. I shot him with a plasma rifle.
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Let's lynch Pikanchion because Armykid500 will die tomorrow night anyway", next day: "Let's lynch Armykid500 in case they don't die tonight" -_-
Sihoiba
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rokkanslainte wrote:
Sihoiba wrote:
Saint_Jimmy met the fate of many a Super Mutant in the Wasteland, dead at the hands of a prejudiced bigot with a Fatman.

I fixed it. Sorry.
Saint_Jimmy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rokkanslainte wrote:
Sihoiba wrote:

Yeah, sorry BHK Very Happy

Also, huh. So it *was* radiation spread through saying names.
Aidan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dig that epilogue section BTW Very Happy Great game everybody!
Sihoiba
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also find it funny that the only thing that Saint_Jimmy irradiated with his Fatman nuke was a RadAway.

It was largely there to kill a potentially unkillable Rokk (if she got a stimpack).

Oh yes the only perks that Pinkachion couldn't get from eating people is the Rad Resistance and Robotic. So Pinkachion could have eaten Rokk's body to get the perk to wear their power armour.
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So one...
I TOLD YOU ALL SO! I TOLD YOU ALL!
Two... I really enjoyed this. Well modded!
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW IS 42 KILLS AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWOOOO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: IS ONLY AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW DO YOU GET AN S ON LEBLANC
Wozzy
Misinformation Meme Machine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D1: "Yeah, I had 20 fucking pages to irradiate everyone a little! Now tomorrow I'm gonna irradiate everyone just enough so that lynching me causes half the town to die.

N1: Shot by scum.

-.-

In their defense, I wasn't allowed to communicate with them, and they had no idea I existed. It was an awesome mechanic.
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Town win, except BHK who failed their condition and loses. Skoffin wins twice by achieving both halves of their win condition.
BHK wins as she completed her win condition.

Ehrrrm...
Sihoiba
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things I'd like to know:

1) When Tomppa told everyone there were four scum, what did the three scum that knew about each other think of there being a forth?
2) Did anyone notice Skoffin was listed as a winner the day they died? (Also also well done to them for their completing their win condition in four days, when they could have rushed through it in 3)

More things I remembered: Armykid500 unvoting so he could take the mentats to keep Town from getting them, only to not be lynched.

Yukari being the best red herring eating up four whole night actions. Also the code? First and last letters of her rolename (F=N and L=N) and then plus or minus to get the other letters. So F+6 = L+6 = T.

Also almost no one fake claimed, though many partial claimed hiding key details.
Wozzy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sihoiba wrote:
Things I'd like to know:

1) When Tomppa told everyone there were four scum, what did the three scum that knew about each other think of there being a forth?

To add to that, what did the three of you think when you realized you had NKd the other scum team Razz
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I noted (or moreso BHK brought to my attention during a casual conversation) is that BHK both said that a Fat Man would be ridiculous and died to a Fat Man.
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackHeartKabal wrote:
Unvote: Armykid500. Also, I have serious doubt that a Fatman would be an item. We are in a Vault. A Fat-Man is a rocket launcher that fires Mini-Nukes. Do you have any idea what that would do?

Armykid500

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikanchion wrote:
"Let's lynch Pikanchion because Armykid500 will die tomorrow night anyway", next day: "Let's lynch Armykid500 in case they don't die tonight" -_-

Lol, I was going to claim that my addiction had been cured or some shit to make sure I got lynched there but town decided already by the time I got to the thread. We really thought Tomppa had another drug and that the game was pretty much over N4, then rokk killed Saint Jimmy...

Jet if anybody didn't know gives you 2 night actions, hence EagleWiz killing Skoffin and Aidan.

I'm pretty sure we legitametly thought Wozzy seemed like one of the most towny people in the game so we decided to shoot him lol -_- Thats what really screwed us. After that there was too much paranoia of buffout.

Yeah I used my mentats because I thought I was dead and then EagleWiz bussed Lagn. If anything it probably made sure I survived as long as I did and it saved EagleWiz from a lynch that he deserved that day so I think it worked out.

ALSO THAT REPAIRABLE PISTOL WAS ACTUALLY REALLY FRUSTRATING
ALSO I TRIED PUTTING THE SLAVE COLLAR ON PEOPLE WHO DIED EVERY SINGLE NIGHT UNTIL LIKE NIGHT 3 AND THEN SAINT JIMMY GOT KILLED NEXT NIGHT.

Aidan tracking me really spooked me, but somehow town didn't think I had ninja fast enough.

All in all it looks like there were lots more cool abilities that would've been uncovered had things played out differently. Thanks To Sihoiba for modding and coming up with a great concept!

Edit
Wozzy wrote:
Sihoiba wrote:
Things I'd like to know:

To add to that, what did the three of you think when you realized you had NKd the other scum team Razz

Well I rationalized it as you might have accidentally killed us later on, but yeah I feel like if you would have survived it would've made the game a lot easier in the middle when it seemed like it was impossible for us to win at 1 kill a night. Luckily we denied your role to the town so Eagle could escape attention for a long time.
Quote:
Unvote: Armykid500. Also, I have serious doubt that a Fatman would be an item. We are in a Vault. A Fat-Man is a rocket launcher that fires Mini-Nukes. Do you have any idea what that would do?

That was pretty ironic looking back lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 91, 92, 93  Next
Page 92 of 93

Jump to: