Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Future Revenant Mercenary
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Future Revenant Mercenary

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady_Slaughter
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:11 pm    Post subject: Future Revenant Mercenary Reply with quote

This character is intended to be a feral mercenary assassin at T3. I originally planned to take TLL and Psychic Bloodhound, with the TLL changes I'm no longer sure this is the best plan. Here's what I planned (anything with an asterisk I've already taken):

Lv CP Skill
1 10 Melee Combat*

7 20 Advanced Melee Combat*
7 30 Expert Melee Combat*
7 10 First Aid*

17 0 Critical Hit*
17 10 Planar Protection
17 10 Sense Magic*
17 20 Tap Leyline
17 10 Psychic Bloodhound
17 10 Strength*
17 20 Stamina
17 20 Strong Attack*
17 20 Combat Mastery*
17 20 Engineering* and Sense Mor*
17 40 Focused Attack*

30 0 Strength of Darkness
30 60 Blood Frenzy
30 30 Elite Attack
30 30 Shadow of the Bat
30 60 Animus of the Bat
30 30 Shadow of the Dust
30 60 Eye of Death
30 60 Umbral Sword

Any advice is welcome. I'm currently at Level 16 with 44 CP. I am a member of OS, but plan to leave once I have Umbral Sword. Thanks!
SocialJusticeWarrior

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revenants are not an MP-hungry class, especially since they have many ways of restoring MP by hitting people (Umbral Sword drains MP with every hit and gives half of it to the Revenant, Heart of the Wolf gives 1 MP every time the Revenant hits someone, and Soul Feeding gives 10 MP every time the Revenant gets a kill with Feeding Fangs, but I've never seen anyone take that particular skill). Even with Blood Frenzy active, it's pretty hard for them to run out, hard enough to where I don't think Tap Ley Line would be worth it.

I think you'll want to squeeze Eye of Death in there somewhere. There's lots of folks out there who would love to know where their killer is.
Lady_Slaughter
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:57 am    Post subject: Thanks for that data Reply with quote

I have included Eye of Death in the build plan already. Since it sounds like I'll have 30 CP to redistribute, any bad ass skills you recommend?

My inspiration for this character is a blend of Black Widow from Avengers and Spike from Buffy. I want her to be nimble, lethal, and hard to kill.
zombiedachshund
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks for that data Reply with quote

Lady_Slaughter wrote:

My inspiration for this character is a blend of Black Widow from Avengers and Spike from Buffy. I want her to be nimble, lethal, and hard to kill.

You'll be pretty easy to kill, I'm afraid. You could drop a couple of mortal skills (engineering, sense morality) and get dodge and super reflexes. You definitely won't need TLL. Would that give you enough CP for evasion, too? Every little bit of dodge helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Build Advice All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: