Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Chaos Mafia 3.5 - A New Breath - [N2|END - Mafia wins!]
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chaos Mafia 3.5 - A New Breath - [N2|END - Mafia wins!]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
JackWest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, according to what the mod has told me, day 1 in this setup usually ends in a no lynch since almost every lynch requires someone intentionally playing against their win condition. And since pretty much everyone has just plain stopped talking, letys get on with it.

Vote: No lynch
invisime

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Day 1 Reply with quote

invisime wrote:
Day 1 will conclude at 0500 GMT Feburary 3 with no one lynched unless four votes are simultaneously cast against a single player.

9 hours remain.

Current votes:
JackWest => No lynch
Pikanchion => JackWest
UsernamePending => Wozzy
Wozzy => JackWest

Sorry for the late notice of the impending deadline. I've had a busy couple of days here.
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, NL will give town reads on Wozzy. Scum reads. Twisted Evil Unvote, vote NL.
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW IS 42 KILLS AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWOOOO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: IS ONLY AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW DO YOU GET AN S ON LEBLANC
invisime

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:56 am    Post subject: Night 1 Reply with quote

End of Day 1 votes:
JackWest => No lynch
Pikanchion => JackWest
UsernamePending => No Lynch
Wozzy => JackWest

Night 1 has begun.

Please PM me your night actions. I am looking for actions from Yakuza, Shrink, and Doctor. Night 1 ends when I have received all actions or once at least 24 hours have passed (1400 GMT February 4).
invisime

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:59 pm    Post subject: Day 2 Reply with quote

Day 2 dawns.
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait. Nobody's dead? Nobody visited a granny or anything stupid like that? Yak didn't yak? Doc guessed yak right? WHAT IS GOING ON??? o_0

Doc should out who they doc'd.
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW IS 42 KILLS AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWOOOO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: IS ONLY AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW DO YOU GET AN S ON LEBLANC
JackWest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theory:

Doc protected Yak, Yak tried to kill Granny, nobody else visited Granny.

And that doesn't actually put us in a position where we can lynch, still.
Wozzy
Misinformation Meme Machine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Pika's theory.

Also, love how JackWest was like "nothing happened, so we shouldn't lynch again, ha ha suckers."

Vote: JackWest
JackWest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Town didn't have numbers to lynch yesterday without someone playing against their win condition. What makes you think town has the numbers today? Answer: It doesn't, and saying as much shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who understood that much yesterday.

Or is there another reason why you're doing that? Reasons related to the fact that you're always voting me, perhaps? Mr. Lyncher?
Wozzy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackWest wrote:
Town didn't have numbers to lynch yesterday without someone playing against their win condition. What makes you think town has the numbers today?

Because no lynch is a dumb move, you don't learn anything, and scum gets the first move at night.

Personally, anyone advocating for a no lynch is scum, and this is the second day in a row you are doing it.
JackWest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wozzy wrote:
JackWest wrote:
Town didn't have numbers to lynch yesterday without someone playing against their win condition. What makes you think town has the numbers today?

Because no lynch is a dumb move, you don't learn anything, and scum gets the first move at night.

Personally, anyone advocating for a no lynch is scum, and this is the second day in a row you are doing it.

So what you're saying is "The mod is dumb" and also that someone should be playing against their win condition?

Ok. Who is supposed to play against their win condition in order to get that lynch you want. Answer that before you continue advocating the fastest way for the town to lose. After all, the only lynches that are viable are Fool lynch and your lyncher target, since this may get accidental support from other townies or the Yakuza both hoping it's either the yakuza or a non-lyncher target townie respectively. You want to say it's a "dumb move" to decline from a lynch when the only possible lynches are bad for the town? Fine.But the numbers won't add up for you and it's just going to make you look more like a lyncher.

Last edited by JackWest on Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Wozzy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what, you have some fabulous Intel from the mod that apparently no one else has?

The first vote for you was a joke, the rest are because you are basically acting like scum. Why would you message me and Pika, trying to throw town off your trail?
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: Chaos Mafia 3.5 - A New Breath - [Day 2| y isn't n1 ded Reply with quote

invisime wrote:
In the event of a tie or less than a majority of votes being placed, we will use a custom form of golden voting rules to be explained as necessary.

Well I have no idea what this really means (or why it didn't kick in during our tie yesterday?) but surely if all of town vote the same way (and nobody else) we can still trigger it because that would be exactly half of the votes..?
JackWest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wozzy wrote:
So what, you have some fabulous Intel from the mod that apparently no one else has?

The first vote for you was a joke, the rest are because you are basically acting like scum. Why would you message me and Pika, trying to throw town off your trail?

I messaged everyone, how else are we supposed to figure out who everyone is? You know, aside from looking for the blatant lyncher who does nothing but vote their target. Rolling Eyes

I find it very interesting that you insist that "the list of roles" found in the first post is "fabulous Intel from the mod that apparently no one else has". It's in the first post, dude. You should try reading it. It may help you out.

The fact of the matter is, what what I said is right. Lets go over everything:

If the town attempts to lynch the Yakuza: 3 townies could band together for the vote, but Fool, Yakuza, and Lyncher wouldn't go for it. Thus it wouldn't happen.

If the town tries to lynch the Fool: 3 townies plus the fool means a Fool win. This is bad news for the town.

If the town tries to lynch the Lyncher: This is the only possible lynch that doesn't hurt the town, and it requires help from the yakuza who probally doesn't even want the lyncher dead, since the lyncher can help him joint later on. Besides, the Yakuza might refuse to cooperate out of fear that it's really the lyncher target.

If the town tries to lynch a townie who is not the lyncher target: 2 town plus the yakuza... and the Fool, Lyncher, and remaining townie don't cooperate. Not enough to lynch.

If the town tries to lynch the lyncher target: 2 townies, yakuza, and the lyncher makes for a lyncher win.

Of the 6 possible lynches, 3 aren't even possible since the town lacks the numbers, 1 might help the town if the yakuza takes a risk, and 2 are just straight up losses for the town. There are really only 2 roles who actually desire a lynch before the numbers have thinned out: Fool and Lyncher. Even the Yakuza doesn't want to take that risk since they might accidentally help lynch the Lyncher target or the Fool.

Last edited by JackWest on Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: