Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - The Shooting Gallery wants you
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Shooting Gallery wants you

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wozzy
Misinformation Meme Machine
Misinformation Meme Machine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:00 am    Post subject: The Shooting Gallery wants you Reply with quote

...to shoot its targets!

Hi folks, Wozzy here, and I want to tell you about my newest investment, The Shooting Gallery!

RNG Gods laughing at your search attempts? Wasting AP setting up targets, only to get killed before you can even shoot them? We're here to help! Just come on over, shoot up all prepared targets, and then spend the night waiting for new targets, search to find your own targets, or head back home! Faction membership is encouraged, but not required.* Our location is in the beautiful Xanadu district, out of the way from most of the action, but we have a nearby portal and ley line for those of you who need MP.

I bet you're wonder, what's the catch? What do I get out of it? Well, all I want is to help you out, and make you the best you can be! Your participation in the faction builds up the ward, and your pets help protect the current inhabitants.** Of course, I will gladly accept any books, potions, or firstborns as donations, but they are not required.

Some faction rules:

• Do not violence others, only targets! I paid good money for this fake business licence, so I don't want to lose it by having the EUPD snooping around.
  • Pets on Defensive or Passive. In case we have visitors, or if you are visiting and see someone you don't like. You are free to defend yourself as needed.***
  • No members of Sires of Retribution, due to the "pets on defensive clause." Sect of Maevel is allowed for now, as long as you clean up your mess.
  • Opal syndicate is NOT required, however it is encouraged. The targets are provided for you, but high traffic situations may require you to help reduce the load (aka We are out of targets cuz some Seraph just came and killed them all, so you need to find your own until I finish recharging AP).
  • You are NOT required to answer any CTAs or retrieve our lost standard if we get raided. If we are raided, business will continue as usual.

Also inside is Wozzy's Woodworking, where all the wood you can hold is free for the taking! Just pull it out of the (eventual) safe, or ask Wozzy to give you some.

*Due to faction mechanics, demons are not able to join, but are free to break in for 15 minutes to participate in target shooting. For a more permanent solution, speak to Oyuki in Oblivion Squardron.

**The Shooting Gallery is NOT responsible for loss of property or life in the case of raiding. Also realize that you and your pets are subject to violence if they do not follow the rules.

***Subject to change

Last edited by Wozzy on Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
catvom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: The Shooting Gallery wants you Reply with quote

Wozzy wrote:
.... We are out of targets cuz some Seraph just came and killed them all.....

Bob Ross is the Seraph of which you speak. He's in your faction, shooting your targets. Smile
Lychwood

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demons allowed to visit?
catvom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lychwood wrote:
Demons allowed to visit?

Read the fine print Smile

*Due to faction mechanics, demons are not able to join, but are free to break in for 15 minutes to participate in target shooting. For a more permanent solution, speak to Oyuki in Oblivion Squardron.

I believe you will be fine if you confine your hostility to the targets Smile
Warbandit
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: The Shooting Gallery wants you Reply with quote

Wozzy wrote:
This faction accepts that OS will eventually come take our flag

Rarely do Nexus inhabitants have this foresight. Usually they live in denial or try to resist so we are most impressed by your acceptance of reality.

You are correct in that sooner or later, we will be here for the flag but this is just a mere formality. We do have a collection to keep going and all that.

I will need to double check with the OS Chief Financial Officer Moishe about inventory levels but I do believe we have some targets that we can donate in exchange.

One of our raid teams will visit when ready.
catvom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob Ross would like to thank Wozzy for his exemplary services in providing many targets for Bob to shoot. Reaching that 1000 career badge was made so much easier by the facilities provided by The Shooting Gallery. And he got a prize!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: