Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Choose your own Mafia game thread: Game over: Skoffin Wins
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Choose your own Mafia game thread: Game over: Skoffin Wins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right. So remember how I told BHK to invest army? It's because I only have one execute. I want to save it for a situation like this. It goes through any night immunity. Fear me.
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW IS 42 KILLS AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWOOOO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: IS ONLY AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW DO YOU GET AN S ON LEBLANC
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait... SKOFFIN, WHAT'S BHK'S ROLE?

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
BlackHeartKabal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UsernamePending wrote:
Right. So remember how I told BHK to invest army? It's because I only have one execute. I want to save it for a situation like this. It goes through any night immunity. Fear me.

Are you serious? One execute?
Huh.
I did say that I could change and lock my win condition, but apparently I couldn't just straight up side with factions. I settled for something close enough to "win with the town", but now that I can't vote one person due to it being gamethrowing, and can't vote another due to a straight up inability to, that is a problem on my end.
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...what's your wincon?
BlackHeartKabal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UsernamePending wrote:
...what's your wincon?

"Ensure UsernamePending survives to the end of the game."
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skoffin, you don't mind killing Army with me do you?

Vote: Armykid
BlackHeartKabal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UsernamePending wrote:

Considering I literally have no other choice other than no lynching,

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UsernamePending wrote:

Wait, what's your contingency plan if it turns out to be some sort of terrorist goo pulling our strings and Army is actually some guy with a vest?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you doing UNP?

You told BHk to investigate me, he chose not to.

Somebody died last night, but you KNOW i was stuck in your jail all night so it is impossible for me to do that.

BHK is now claiming that he thinks that I was converted by Shadok, but you KNOW that Shadok was jailed by you Night 1 and so he COULDN'T convert me. You KNOW that mafia shot N1 because invisme me existed as Mafia so he had to have shot someone N1 and since nobody was blocking him, Its pretty much confirmed I was the one shot by him N1.
N2 Shadok killed Aidan, you jailed Rokk and something else happened. Something that changed the entire dynamic of the game and gave someone a ridiculous amount of different unknown powers. BHK got his notebook. Next Night 2 kill attempts happened, something that hadn't happened before. Shadok and someone else tried to kill Pika, Shadok failed because he had a normal kill blocked by your jailing of Pika but another kill got through no problem and was unblockable and had ridiculous flavor text. The only people this could be now that we KNOW that rokk is town is BHK or Me.
N4. I am jailed. BHK chooses not to investigate me. BHK possibily visits Skoffin. And Rokk dies. Let's LOOK at how Rokk died...
Teksura wrote:
A new day dawns and the town finds rokkanslainte's house has been blown to itty bitty bits. Specifically, it looks like someone broke into the house, shot rokkanslainte in the head, stabbed them exactly 48 times, force fed their body food products that have come into contact with peanuts (you never know), burned the body to a crisp, dropped a tank on them, then hit the entire building with an air strike.

Oh look at that, there's that ridiculous flavor text again. Armykid was jailed, so who could this have been?

It's BHK. Every since BHK gained his notebook the ridiculous town kills have begun and now tonight BHK admits that he didn't investigate me and instead says:
BlackHeartKabal wrote:
UsernamePending wrote:
...what's your wincon?

"Ensure UsernamePending survives to the end of the game."

So now BHK is pretending to be in a situation that HE put himself in that leaves him no choice in who to vote for tonight. Lynching me and then killing off the last person left (you), winning the game. There is an obvious way to win today, you kill the one who has been targeting and killing town with the aim of hitting the doctor for the past 2 nights.
YOU KNOW THAT I'M NOT THE KILLER UNP, WTF ARE YOU DOING. UNVOTE ME AND READ. READ. READ. READ. READ. STOP GAMETHROWING
Armykid500

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vote: BlackHeartKabal
BlackHeartKabal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UNP, I've been working with you the entire game using said book to oust the last of the Town's enemies. There haven't been two kills in one night besides the fact that there are two people capable of killing. Armykid may not be the one pulling off these absurd kills that allegedly pierce immunity, but he may be holding up the game another way.

Army, you proclaiming that the killer is chasing the doctor doesn't make sense. These kills pierce immunity, because Pikanchion got absolutely destroyed WHILE IN JAIL. There's no reason for that killer to go after Rokk. If I were that killer, I would have gone after you, considering nobody else would be as staunch of an opponent to me as you, Armykid. The flavortext is absolutely insane but it's justification for strongman kills. Shadok converts anyone they protect and the last remaining hostile third/mafia kills through any immunity, as proven by them destroying the jail just to kill Pikanchion, so anyone in the position of the last person would want to keep Rokk alive, especially since Rokk had no reads or suspicion on anyone.

I didn't investigate you because I assumed that YOU, Armykid, would be the final killer, UNP would realize this, and execute you. I visited Skoffin because I thought that the game would be OVER ALREADY, and I was assisting Skoffin with their win condition. Skoffin, you KNOW I visited you, you can detect visitors, and I've dedicated my other two night actions to flipping pages in the book. Army, the theory doesn't hold up. There were no ridiculous kills N1, which I think means these kills have a delay. If this is correct, jailing you wouldn't clear you at all.

This is a situation I put myself in, because I didn't think UNP would let you stay alive when you're clearly the last killer. UNP, you have a choice between the one obligated to keep you alive, and who caught the SK through a proven investigation/retroactive track, or the words of someone who claimed bulletproof.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armykid500 wrote:
Vote: BlackHeartKabal
Me and the book, Army. I've done so much to ensure a town victory, working closely with Pendant, and I won't have a "bulletproof" have that work done in vain.

Pendant, if Skoffin doesn't lynch Army with us, you have to jail and execute Army to end the game.
Not Skoffin
Not Skoffin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My role doesn't tell me exactly what someone elses role is when they visit me, it just gives flavour text that I can figure out. Eg. Rokk showed up as visiting with a medical bag.
BHK turned up and talked nonsense to me for a while. Can fit having a strange book, but I'm also not dead so it wasn't a NK. Cheers for the assist in my wincon BHK.
Since I'm third party I don't *have* to go all out in figuring out how to help town win, BHK was willing to help me so I will help him and if he says he needs to keep UNP alive I will do that too.

vote armykid

Queen Majoo of Overpowered Republic
The Majestic Liopleurodon of Divineslayers
Armykid500

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was writing up a long post describing the bullshit in that post by BHK but Skoffin beat me to it. Nice job UNP you deserve to lose.
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vote Count
3 - Armykid (BlackHeartKabal, UsernamePending, Skoffin)
1 - BlackHeartKabal (Armykid)

It doesn't take long for the end to come, rocks are thrown at Armykid and accusations are thrown in spite of pretty clear evidence that he's innocent. His body is searched and it is revealed that he had a damaged bulletproof vest on him. Armykid was a Bulletproof.

UsernamePending looks around a little unsure, but BlackHeartKabal smiles.

"Jooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiin uuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssss"

He extends an arm, covered in a slimy goo. UsernamePending turns to run but smacks straight into Skoffin. She sprays him with her mind control goo and UsernamePending quickly becomes pacified.

The strange pile of goo resides over the remains of the town, content in its place in the world... For now.

The game is over! Skoffin has fulfilled her win condition and has won!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 26 of 27

Jump to: