Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Split: Faction level differences and raids => Petmasters
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Split: Faction level differences and raids => Petmasters
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Game Mechanics Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tremor3258

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreatCatatonic wrote:

Or, OR... you can do what a lot of people have done: build a sizeable petwall for SH defense, then take it on raids. Especially in the small faction game you can clear stronghold and get good XP with only a decent petwall. Then you go home, tend to your horde, and your factionmates still have a good shield. Maybe you have fewer pets than you could keep if you devoted ALL of your time and AP to the petshield, but hey, you're getting XP, and as was noted earlier, a decent-sized petshield is just as good as a gigantic one.

My usual approach - a small group of pets is enough to keep the non-potioned at bay and leave me enough AP/MP to do a little mat hunting, or reading, or whipping up some potions to bring the pain to others.

On the other subject of raids - I like the percent renown idea - it'll be easier for the smaller targets to get off the ground.

Is the intention of the 'not showing stronghold' for the small factions on the faction screen that they try and move around occasionally?
Saint_Jimmy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tremor3258 wrote:

Is the intention of the 'not showing stronghold' for the small factions on the faction screen that they try and move around occasionally?

Don't quote me on this, but I think it's so that they're less likely to be targeted, as people won't necessarily know where they are.
Tomppa
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aidan wrote:
Tomppa wrote:
Quote:
Uncap pet kill XP (total you get) only on your factions SH, to make Pet Wall building Defence viable to new player PM's?

As in: Pet's should grant 100% of xp instead of 50% of xp while in your SH.
I think this is a really good idea. Currently, building and maintaining a huge pet wall is a viable playstyle for a petmaster, but it is not a viable nor reliable way of leveling up - That is, it's not rewarding in terms of XP, even though it is rewarding in terms of increased SH security. Especially since dealing 1 point of damage gives no XP at all because 50% is rounded down.

A problem I see with this proposal is the arrival of shenanigans such as making a contract with another faction to break down your ward, step inside and die on your petshield in exchange for some moolah of some sort, perhaps a return visit.

At a 1 AP summon cost, you get about 240 points of damage out of a ghoul against a target with 0 slashing armor. That's 240 XP for 1 AP, which seems excessively high, potentially allowing a farmy lich to maxx out at L30 from L20 in less than a day. All other methods of XP gain I can think of, off the top of my head, are more sensibly AP-limited.

Okay, a valid concern, but... Isn't this already possible, except that it would take potentially 2 days instead of 1? You could also do this by just setting up your SH on top of the "friendly" PM, and then walking in until he is beefed up?

Actually, the idea is so good, that I may ask for this kind of service the next time my PM changes factions >.>

EDIT: Of course, merely setting the XP gained from 50% to 60% would be nice, because then those silly 1 dmg attacks vs potioned up attackers would actually round Up to 1 xp, instead of down to 0 xp. Unless there's a game mechanic in play that always converts fractions down.
(That's from Dracula, by Stoker.)
tremor3258

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'd be nice to get the stream of 1 xps in that situation.
Aidan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are absolutely right. I figured this out almost seconds after posting, but didn't get the opportunity to edit my post due to RL taking over. The exploit kinda does exist, yes, though I am not entirely sure that it can be called one seeing the level of coordination it requires (no more, at least, than a TLL Shepherd Energizing a lightspeaker repeatedly, which is a fairly valid tactic).

----------------
Anyway, to be more helpful, I will add a suggestion or two that might help with the perceived/actual XP imbalance/unpleasantness on the petmaster side.

----------------

Good ol' suggestion

• XP awarded for pet attacks is now rounded up instead of down, so that the minimum XP you get from a pet attack is 1 instead of 0 regardless of the damage dealt or the tier of your target
  • Modified form: Rounding up only occurs when your tier matches that of your target. If the tiers don't match, round down instead.

Tentative new suggestion

• All pets now have a Bonded XP (BXP) stat.
  • Dealing X damage will increment the pet's BXP stat by X when hitting someone in the same tier, and by appropriately modified amounts, rounded down to a minimum of 0 when hitting someone in a different tier.
  • On despawning, regardless of the manner of despawning (thus, irrespective of APing out, getting killed in action, bond-broken/corrupted or being severed from its master on the latter's death), the petmaster gains XP equal to the pet's BXP stat divided by 2, rounded down
  • In addition to the above, every 24 hours, a pet having more than 1 BXP will lose up to 20 BXP, effectively awarding a petmaster up to 10 XP for every pet with at least 20 BXP.

Compare:

A petmaster deals:

- Five 10 damage attacks
- Five 5 damage attacks
- Five 1 damage attacks

To a T1, T2 and T3 character respectively. Values marked with a '^' are an improvement over the current system.

Current system

Code:
Damage dealt | T1 XP | T2 XP | T3 XP
--------------------------------------
10           | 0     | 10    | 25         
5            | 0     | 5     | 10
1            | 0     | 0     | 0

To most people, the number of zeroes in this XP table will be rather demoralizing, and I guess this is the main reason petmaster XP is seen as strictly inferior - mainly because of the many, many scenarios (more than half) in which you will end up getting nothing for the cost and effort of summoning pets.

------

Good ol' suggestion system:

Code:
10           | 5^    | 10    | 25         
5            | 5^    | 5     | 15^
1            | 5^    | 5^    | 5^

When modified:

10           | 0     | 10    | 25         
5            | 0     | 5     | 15^
1            | 0     | 0     | 5^

This is the Mother Teresa of XP gain systems. Beneficent, no doubt, but it opens up the rightfully controversial topic of T1 farming for XP. Note how dealing a bunch of damage to a T2 is more or less equivalent to pinging away at a T1 - allowing an 'exploit' in the form of decking out a willing noob with armor and then racking up quick XP by pinging away at him.

The modified form only solves ping/low damage against T3 targets which might not be a bad thing if we are taking a conservative approach to this thing.

-------

Tentative suggestion/Bonded XP system:

Code:
10           | 2^    | 10    | 25         
5            | 1^    | 5     | 12^
1            | 0     | 1^    | 2^

All XP values taken from the point at which the pet under consideration despawns, which may not occur immediately after the 10/5/1-barrage

I personally like these numbers better as they are, I dunno how else to say it, visually smoother, with a clear emphasis on dealing more damage to better targets while at the same time awarding 'consolation prize' XP for doing useful stuff like murdering in a murder sim. An added 'plus' is the way this system of awarding XP is somewhat similar to the way traditional petmaster play involves stockpiling and unleashing damage over time. That's less of a mechanical advantage and more of an aesthetic one, but whatever.

Also, if you decide that you want to cash in your XP _now_, you can always despawn the pet, kinda like the way you can decide to chug-summon pets on a raid instead of bringing along a party cooked up the previous day.

---

I am super sleepy so I may have made a ton of grammatical errors and slips of judgement. Please excuse.

EDIT: Fixed some egregious mistakes, and added a helpful pointer to show which XP values have been upped and which have remained constant compared to the current system.

Last edited by Aidan on Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:12 am; edited 3 times in total
RaelCleap
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In note to the controversy of farming T1. A none pet master gains XP while doing so now. As a Lich and WM My Lich will always roll over a T1 just for the free pet regardless of XP (that high maintanance relief).

So I say that this as an issue in my opinion is mute.

As none pet masters get XP for doing the same thing (killing a T1) with no investment needed.

Good ol' suggestion system or Tentative suggestion/Bonded XP system both look good to me. Eather / or, for the tick of 1 xp's on the raid defence. As Currantly pet wall stunts petmaster growth while Defending a faction.
RaelCleap
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raided.

Quote:
- Your pet Hysterical Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:41).
- Your pet Angry Psychopath, a Fossil Monstrosity, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:41).
- Your pet Gibbering Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:41).
- Your pet Drooling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:41).
- Your pet Perverted Orderly, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:41).
- Your pet Deranged Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:41).
- Your pet Screaming Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:41).
- Your pet Screaming Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:41).
- Your pet Disabled Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:41).
- Your pet Giggling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:41).
- Your pet Raving Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:42).
- Your pet Hysterical Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:51).
- Your pet Angry Psychopath, a Fossil Monstrosity, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 3 points of slashing damage. You gain 1 experience points! His armor soaked 12 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:51).
- Your pet Gibbering Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:51).
- Your pet Drooling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:51).
- Your pet Perverted Orderly, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:51).
- Your pet Deranged Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:51).
- Your pet Screaming Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:51).
- Your pet Screaming Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:51).
- Your pet Disabled Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:51).
- Your pet Giggling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:52).
- Your pet Raving Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:19:52).
- Your pet Hysterical Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:02).
- Your pet Angry Psychopath, a Fossil Monstrosity, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 3 points of slashing damage. You gain 1 experience points! His armor soaked 12 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:02).
- Your pet Gibbering Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:02).
- Your pet Drooling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:02).
- Your pet Perverted Orderly, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:02).
- Your pet Deranged Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:02).
- Your pet Screaming Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:02).
- Your pet Screaming Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:02).
- Your pet Disabled Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:02).
- Your pet Giggling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:02).
- Your pet Raving Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:02).
- Your pet Hysterical Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:12).
- Your pet Angry Psychopath, a Fossil Monstrosity, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:12).
- Your pet Gibbering Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:12).
- Your pet Drooling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:12).
- Your pet Perverted Orderly, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:12).
- Your pet Deranged Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:12).
- Your pet Screaming Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:12).
- Your pet Screaming Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:12).
- Your pet Disabled Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:12).
- Your pet Giggling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:12).
- Your pet Raving Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:12).
- Your pet Hysterical Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:22).
- Your pet Angry Psychopath, a Fossil Monstrosity, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:22).
- Your pet Gibbering Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:22).
- Your pet Drooling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:22).
- Your pet Perverted Orderly, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:22).
- Your pet Deranged Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:22).
- Your pet Screaming Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:22).
- Your pet Screaming Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:22).
- Your pet Disabled Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:22).
- Your pet Giggling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:22).
- Your pet Raving Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:22).
- That ES that was outside, a Skeleton, belonging to Joseph Smith, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:20:22).
- A Mormon Wife, a Skeleton, belonging to Joseph Smith, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:20:22).
- Shadowbane said, "Finally a decent size horde" (2016-02-17 14:20:27).
- Your pet Hysterical Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:32).
- Your pet Angry Psychopath, a Fossil Monstrosity, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 3 points of slashing damage. You gain 1 experience points! His armor soaked 12 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:32).
- Your pet Gibbering Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:32).
- Your pet Drooling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:32).
- Your pet Perverted Orderly, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:32).
- Your pet Deranged Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:32).
- Your pet Screaming Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:32).
- Your pet Screaming Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:32).
- Your pet Disabled Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:32).
- Your pet Giggling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:32).
- Your pet Raving Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:32).
- Euphron said, "It is time to bring you judgment again!" (2016-02-17 14:20:40).
- Your pet Hysterical Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:42).
- Your pet Angry Psychopath, a Fossil Monstrosity, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 3 points of slashing damage. You gain 1 experience points! His armor soaked 12 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:42).
- Your pet Gibbering Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:42).
- Your pet Drooling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:42).
- Your pet Perverted Orderly, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:42).
- Your pet Deranged Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:42).
- Your pet Screaming Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:42).
- Your pet Screaming Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:42).
- Your pet Disabled Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:42).
- Your pet Giggling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:42).
- Your pet Raving Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:42).
- Kiano, a Zombie, belonging to Joseph Smith, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:20:42).
- a young Adolf Hitler, a Zombie, belonging to Joseph Smith, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:20:42).
- Mrs Smith, a Zombie, belonging to Joseph Smith, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:20:42).
- Polygamist Wife, a Zombie, belonging to Joseph Smith, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:20:43).
- Mrs Smith, a Zombie, belonging to Joseph Smith, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:20:43).
- A good mormon lady, a Zombie, belonging to Joseph Smith, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:20:43).
- Your pet Hysterical Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:52).
- Your pet Angry Psychopath, a Fossil Monstrosity, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 3 points of slashing damage. You gain 1 experience points! His armor soaked 12 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:52).
- Your pet Gibbering Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:52).
- Your pet Drooling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:52).
- Your pet Perverted Orderly, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:52).
- Your pet Deranged Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:52).
- Your pet Screaming Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:52).
- Your pet Screaming Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:52).
- Your pet Disabled Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:52).
- Your pet Giggling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:52).
- Your pet Raving Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:20:52).
- Skeleton Bridesmaid (tall), a Skeleton, belonging to Liemannen, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Shadowbane! (2016-02-17 14:20:52).
- Skeleton Bridesmaid (skinny), a Skeleton, belonging to Liemannen, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Shadowbane! (2016-02-17 14:20:53).
- Skeleton Bridesmaid, a Skeleton, belonging to Liemannen, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Shadowbane! (2016-02-17 14:20:53).
- Skeletal Priest, a Skeleton, belonging to Liemannen, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Shadowbane! (2016-02-17 14:20:53).
- Skeleton, belonging to Liemannen, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Shadowbane! (2016-02-17 14:20:53).
- Your pet Hysterical Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:02).
- Your pet Angry Psychopath, a Fossil Monstrosity, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 3 points of slashing damage. You gain 1 experience points! His armor soaked 12 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:02).
- Your pet Gibbering Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:02).
- Your pet Drooling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:02).
- Your pet Perverted Orderly, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:02).
- Your pet Deranged Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:02).
- Your pet Screaming Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:02).
- Your pet Screaming Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:02).
- Your pet Disabled Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:02).
- Your pet Giggling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:02).
- Your pet Raving Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:02).
- Your pet Hysterical Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:12).
- Your pet Angry Psychopath, a Fossil Monstrosity, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 3 points of slashing damage. You gain 1 experience points! His armor soaked 12 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:12).
- Your pet Gibbering Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:12).
- Your pet Drooling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:12).
- Your pet Perverted Orderly, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:12).
- Your pet Deranged Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:12).
- Your pet Screaming Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:12).
- Your pet Screaming Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:12).
- Your pet Disabled Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:12).
- Your pet Giggling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:12).
- Your pet Raving Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:13).
- Ghoul Bridesmaid (fat), a Ghoul, belonging to Liemannen, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Shadowbane! (2016-02-17 14:21:13).
- (2 times) Ghoul Bridesmaid (short), a Ghoul, belonging to Liemannen, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Shadowbane! (2016-02-17 14:21:13).
- (2 times) Ghoul Bridesmaid, a Ghoul, belonging to Liemannen, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Shadowbane! (2016-02-17 14:21:13).
- (2 times) Flower Girl A, a Ghoul, belonging to Liemannen, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Shadowbane! (2016-02-17 14:21:13).
- (2 times) Flower Girl B, a Ghoul, belonging to Liemannen, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Shadowbane! (2016-02-17 14:21:13).
- (4 times) Ghoul, belonging to Liemannen, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Shadowbane! (2016-02-17 14:21:13).
- Shadowbane attacked Liemannen with a Wing Shards , killing him! (2016-02-17 14:21:18).
- Hysterical Nurse, a(n) Ghoul has despawned. (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Hysterical Nurse, a Ghoul, belonging to Dr. Cleaver, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Your pet Hysterical Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! This was enough to kill it! (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Your pet Angry Psychopath, a Fossil Monstrosity, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 3 points of slashing damage. You gain 1 experience points! His armor soaked 12 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Gibbering Straitjacketed Lunatic, a(n) Ghoul has despawned. (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Gibbering Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, belonging to Dr. Cleaver, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Your pet Gibbering Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! This was enough to kill it! (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Drooling Mental Patient, a(n) Ghoul has despawned. (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Drooling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, belonging to Dr. Cleaver, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Your pet Drooling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! This was enough to kill it! (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Your pet Perverted Orderly, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Your pet Deranged Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Your pet Screaming Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Screaming Mental Patient, a(n) Ghoul has despawned. (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Screaming Mental Patient, a Ghoul, belonging to Dr. Cleaver, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Your pet Screaming Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! This was enough to kill it! (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Disabled Mental Patient, a(n) Ghoul has despawned. (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Disabled Mental Patient, a Ghoul, belonging to Dr. Cleaver, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Your pet Disabled Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! This was enough to kill it! (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Your pet Giggling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Raving Straitjacketed Lunatic, a(n) Ghoul has despawned. (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Raving Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, belonging to Dr. Cleaver, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Your pet Raving Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! This was enough to kill it! (2016-02-17 14:21:22).
- Monica Lewinsky attacked you with a Pillar of Redemption, a Sword and missed! (2016-02-17 14:21:27).
- Your pet Angry Psychopath, a Fossil Monstrosity, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:27).
- Perverted Orderly, a(n) Ghoul has despawned. (2016-02-17 14:21:27).
- Perverted Orderly, a Ghoul, belonging to Dr. Cleaver, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:21:27).
- Your pet Perverted Orderly, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! This was enough to kill it! (2016-02-17 14:21:27).
- Deranged Nurse, a(n) Ghoul has despawned. (2016-02-17 14:21:27).
- Deranged Nurse, a Ghoul, belonging to Dr. Cleaver, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:21:27).
- Your pet Deranged Nurse, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and missed. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! This was enough to kill it! (2016-02-17 14:21:27).
- Screaming Straitjacketed Lunatic, a(n) Ghoul has despawned. (2016-02-17 14:21:27).
- Screaming Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, belonging to Dr. Cleaver, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:21:27).
- Your pet Screaming Straitjacketed Lunatic, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! This was enough to kill it! (2016-02-17 14:21:27).
- Giggling Mental Patient, a(n) Ghoul has despawned. (2016-02-17 14:21:27).
- Giggling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, belonging to Dr. Cleaver, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:21:27).
- Your pet Giggling Mental Patient, a Ghoul, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 9 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! This was enough to kill it! (2016-02-17 14:21:27).
- Shadowbane attacked you with a Wing Shards and hit for 13 points of piercing damage. (2016-02-17 14:21:29).
- Your pet Angry Psychopath, a Fossil Monstrosity, attacked Shadowbane and hit for 4 points of slashing damage. You gain 2 experience points! His armor soaked 11 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 8 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:29).
- Monica Lewinsky attacked you with a Pillar of Redemption, a Sword and hit for 12 points of cold damage. (2016-02-17 14:21:30).
- Your pet Angry Psychopath, a Fossil Monstrosity, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 3 points of slashing damage. You gain 1 experience points! His armor soaked 12 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! (2016-02-17 14:21:30).
- Angry Psychopath, a(n) Fossil Monstrosity has despawned. (2016-02-17 14:21:32).
- Angry Psychopath, a Fossil Monstrosity, belonging to Dr. Cleaver, was killed by a defensive aura projected by Monica Lewinsky! (2016-02-17 14:21:32).
- Your pet Angry Psychopath, a Fossil Monstrosity, attacked Monica Lewinsky and hit for 3 points of slashing damage. You gain 1 experience points! His armor soaked 12 points of damage. They were protected by a halo that crackled and spat arcs of lightning! Your pet takes 6 points of electric damage! This was enough to kill it! (2016-02-17 14:21:32).
- Shadowbane attacked you with a Wing Shards and hit for 13 points of piercing damage. (2016-02-17 14:21:33).
- Monica Lewinsky attacked you with a Pillar of Redemption, a Sword and hit for 12 points of cold damage. (2016-02-17 14:21:34).
- Shadowbane attacked you with a Wing Shards and hit for 13 points of piercing damage. (2016-02-17 14:21:37).
- Monica Lewinsky attacked you with a Pillar of Redemption, a Sword and hit for 12 points of cold damage. This was enough to kill you! (2016-02-17 14:21:38).

Reward for defense, Zero.

I was rolling an 11 horde, 10 ghouls, 1 fossil. My productivity is lagging behind my feral pm's because of faction defense play.

Above is the regular theme of a raid in defense I have experienced. I will reiterate a few points just to be clear.

1. The power of the pets is fine on both attack and defense. The cost in ap/mp v reward? It is debatable if defense play is worth it.
2. No reward for the tax of defense is what I find stifling for a developing pet master character. If I defend, I get nothing for filling my primary role in faction warfare.
3. A PM can only really improve by being disloyal to the faction and not defending, feral yields better PM development.
4. The above is a standard raid in our currant raid culture.
5. All my other points have already been covered.

Solution?

Last edited by RaelCleap on Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Kharn
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Query: What was the productivity of the non-petmaster people who were afk while they were raided?

Another query: If said faction didn't have a tank/a shitload of potions, would they be able to raid your faction?
RaelCleap
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kharn wrote:
Query: What was the productivity of the non-petmaster people who were afk while they were raided?

Another query: If said faction didn't have a tank/a shitload of potions, would they be able to raid your faction?

Query in response to your Another query: Your predicted encounter, it rarely happens, if ever. I have never seen it, when a raid comes, it comes raid ready. Be that with potions, healer, tank or all of the above. I have seen enough raids in defense and offence to know this is a consistent part of raid culture in the nexus.

Do you raid unprepared?

In response to your first Query: They pay no tax to move, in the ap / mp, rejuv costs, a pet master does. They gain xp in their attacks, something a PM's pets can't guarantee on anything less than x levels below them. They have a larger kill zone from the SH, through movement skills or the fact they pay no ap / mp rejuv taxes on pets or have to return to the SH to defend.

This is not about tanks, or power of Pets on attack or defense. This is fine. All I am pointing out is Defense is wasteful to an advancing PM's productivity in character development.

Why?

No reward for defending. Our primary role I might add!

Last edited by RaelCleap on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Kandarin
Dreamweaver
Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were the only active defender against a half dozen active attackers, including the class role designed to be most effective against yours - and they brought a spare just to be sure. Class balance aside (and class balance is doing its job here) the group with the far greater number of actives should win.

What you as a petmaster caused is that your presence forced them to be more prepared and bring more people. Maybe if you'd had more petmasters and/or more actives it would be different. But there's only so much your presence alone can and should mean.
RaelCleap
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kandarin wrote:
You were the only active defender against a half dozen active attackers, including the class role designed to be most effective against yours - and they brought a spare just to be sure. Class balance aside (and class balance is doing its job here) the group with the far greater number of actives should win.

What you as a petmaster caused is that your presence forced them to be more prepared and bring more people. Maybe if you'd had more petmasters and/or more actives it would be different. But there's only so much your presence alone can and should mean.

Point being? I still got no reward for the static four days of defending my faction mates. No badges gained, no resources farmed.

So why do it?

It makes me as a factioned PM, feel disloyal. Because if I wish to advance my faction will suffer. There is nothing to encourage a PM to stay in an SH fulfilling its primary role. Not even XP...

All in all feral yields more... even death badge (a joke but still relevant to the points I am making)

There is no reward for wasting ap / mp / resource in faction defense for the PM.

Fixes have been suggested, but other than the few in this thread I haven't seen anyone else posting here offering a fix.

(I wasn't active Kandarin)

I will say it again just to be factually inflammatory

Quote RaelCleap: A PM defense serves only one purpose, to stroke the tanks ego. Who pays for it? The PM, with no reward for doing so.

Last edited by RaelCleap on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:24 am; edited 8 times in total
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suggestion: Make pets nullify more soak to make them more useful, or make aura damages diminish as they damage (resulting in the maker having to spend extra resources and time protecting against the pets).
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW IS 42 KILLS AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWOOOO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: IS ONLY AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW DO YOU GET AN S ON LEBLANC
Saint_Jimmy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UsernamePending wrote:
Suggestion: Make pets nullify more soak to make them more useful, or make aura damages diminish as they damage (resulting in the maker having to spend extra resources and time protecting against the pets).

Why should the tanks main way of killing pets, an essential (See: Eternal Soldier for evidence) feature, be less effective against the class they're intended to deal with?

About XP on raid defence - I've had raid defences where my aura on my seraph has killed 2 attackers for 0 XP. I've also had raid defences where my LS has gotten 40 or so XP for barely scratching an IB - petmasters are already the only classes capable of getting XP while asleep in their SH.
RaelCleap
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like aidans Idea, let the PM get xp for defense, even if it is just a string of 1xp's. While changing nothing in game play.

A reward for defending!
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Factioned PM's are less and less inclined to be factioned because of the tanks, balance them well against eachother so a lone tank won't be able to defeat a mob of ghouls that took weeks on weeks to build up, rather make the horde much weaker so some EM behemoth or so can finish the job. Having it so that one person can completely disable the main defense of a faction (ward aside) makes it so factioned players will be more inclined to play feral, eventually leading to the complete decline of factions.
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW IS 42 KILLS AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWOOOO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: IS ONLY AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW DO YOU GET AN S ON LEBLANC
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Game Mechanics Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: