Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Cult of the Goo Monster Game Thread: Town Wins
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cult of the Goo Monster Game Thread: Town Wins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wozzy
Misinformation Meme Machine

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teksura wrote:

BHK had a massive range of weapons and tools, and according to some files found laying around, soap was entirely correct: BHK was a member of some off the books government run black ops organization called... Well, The Organization. From what everyone can gather, BHK was tasked with performing the nightkill, and had enough stuff here to fabricate any sort of scene he wanted to be found at his victim's house the following morning.

This doesn't look like a collective mafia kill.

And as we saw from Night 4 and Night 5 kills, there is another player in charge of the kills now. Shadok didn't have a night kill in his ability. Who here claims to have gained new abilities after D3? Azure. His first two attempts were on players who were dead, and his last one was on...EagleWiz, the player everyone knew was town. He didn't claim to check me or Shadok. Why the hell wouldn't a town aligned player check the most suspicious players? Because he is not an investigator, and he didn't want to put himself into a precarious situation saying I'm scum, or saying Shadok is town.
invisime

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wozzy wrote:
Who here claims to have gained new abilities after D3? Azure. His first two attempts were on players who were dead, and his last one was on...EagleWiz, the player everyone knew was town. He didn't claim to check me or Shadok. Why the hell wouldn't a town aligned player check the most suspicious players? Because he is not an investigator, and he didn't want to put himself into a precarious situation saying I'm scum, or saying Shadok is town.

Then why bother claiming an investigative role at all? Either way you slice it, Azure's play isn't optimal. Like I said, he's striking me as incompetent, not scummy.
EagleWiz

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to know what Azures roles flavor name is. Not Deputy, thats what you call someone who inherits the sheriffs power and we know thats the role name - I mean like Junior Investigator or something.
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vote Count

1 - Azure (Wozzy)
1 - Wozzy (Invisime)

With 4 alive, it's 3 to lynch.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teksura wrote:
Are we privy to what happens in the event of a tie?
Azure

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I want to know what Azures roles flavor name is

I am the Deputy to Sheriff Soap. That's it, its just Deputy, nothing unique like a "goo psychologist".

In case of a tie I would assume its a no lynch day and then we rinse and repeat tomorrow.
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

invisime wrote:
Teksura wrote:
Are we privy to what happens in the event of a tie?
I flip a coin. You're not going to be able to get 2 lynches out of this.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azure wrote:
Quote:
I want to know what Azures roles flavor name is
I am the Deputy to Sheriff Soap. That's it, its just Deputy, nothing unique like a "goo psychologist".
Fwiw, my role name isn't super flavorful either.

I'd suggest no lynching today and telling Wozzy not to role-block anyone, but then I'd just end up dead and we'd still have no way to confirm Azure. I'm the Scientist.

Only scum have had complicated role names.
Wozzy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

invisime wrote:

I'd suggest no lynching today and telling Wozzy not to role-block anyone, but then I'd just end up dead and we'd still have no way to confirm Azure. I'm the Scientist.

I could role-block someone else to show that I'm using up my night move? The only problem with that plan is that I only have one chance to prove it, and if Azure kills the one I role-block, we're in the same place as today.
EagleWiz

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok - I think its Wozzy. And heres why. No one has a flavorful role name other then you. We had the Doctor, the Bodyguard, the Sheriff, and the "Security Monitor?"

That said, the roleblock plan is solid. You roleblock at random and Azure tries to kill, also at random. Theres a 50/50 chance you pick different targets and if you do its a town win.

Plus azure will deputy you - which will if he's evil force him to come up with a plausible sounding scum title for you.
Azure

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I could role-block someone else to show that I'm using up my night move? The only problem with that plan is that I only have one chance to prove it, and if Azure kills the one I role-block, we're in the same place as today.

Alright, if we want to give Wozzy a second chance how bout you roleblock invisime and i'll investigate him? At this point theres a 10% chance that Invisime is scum so if you roleblock him and i investigate him then there is no way that a night kill can occur and plus we will then know for sure which of you is the last scum. p.s. And if i die tonight burn Wozzy for either killing me or not roleblocking invisime Razz.

**Reposted cause of typo
Wozzy

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unvote: Azure Vote: No lynch
EagleWiz

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vote: No lynch
Wozzy, remember what we talked about.
invisime

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to be out of town for the next 5 days. Can I pre-emptively vote Wozzy for tomorrow? Razz
EagleWiz

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. We should end it here then. Very well, Vote: Wozzy

Hopefully we got the right guy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 32 of 34

Jump to: