Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Blood and Soul Ice Service - Advertising
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blood and Soul Ice Service - Advertising
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edith

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:23 pm    Post subject: Blood and Soul Ice Service - Advertising Reply with quote

Aaargh is now providing a service which converts your health into blood or soul ice. Rather than search all over Stygia for these rare components, why not convert your own soul into these most useful ices.

Can also provide 5 deep Unholy enchants however the turn around on these is not quick.

Enquire further at the Stronghold of Ice Ice Baby at 33,16 Laurentia.

If your faction has previously raided Ice Ice Baby, sorry. This offer is not available to you.
Wozzy
Misinformation Meme Machine
Misinformation Meme Machine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Blood and Soul Ice Service - Advertising Reply with quote

Edith wrote:

If your faction has previously raided Ice Ice Baby, sorry. This offer is not available to you.

GET REK- oh damn, I did raid you.
Edith

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I don't have a great attack % and I don't do a heap of damage. If you are dodgy or soaky or both, it might pay to ask a factionmate to pop over.
invisime

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You get a vivid message in the wee hours of the morning. (Any reasonable person should be asleep.)

An honest soul wrote:
I do not want to make a regular thing-a this. Jes forget 'bout keepin' too much-a my soul! But they's sometimes I get mighty cold, 'n I jes can't seem to find any way else to get these what I need to brew a remedy. What're ya' chargin' fer a soul ice'r three?
Edith

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this stage, books are good. I need squishy targets with low soak. It will get a little easier as my power grows.
Edith

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, have a stock of Blood Ice on hand which I am prepared to sell for 4 books per Ice. Limited supply while stocks last.

If you are interested in converting health to Ice, the price is one 1 book per Ice provided you soak no more than 1 damage to Unholy.
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: Blood and Soul Ice Service - Advertising Reply with quote

Edith wrote:
Can also provide 5 deep Unholy enchants however the turn around on these is not quick.

How much would that cost if I provide the potions?

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBH, I'm not too worried about the price. Lets call it a koha. Whatever you are willing to donate. You choose.

Also worth noting that defence enchants are now available. If you supply a damage type gem with the lowest CP for the type, I can learn that and enchant the other damage types too.
Sweedee
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: Blood and Soul Ice Service - Advertising Reply with quote

Edith wrote:

*facepalms*
Edith

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One free fully enchant item for the first to bring me one of the following spells
Corrosive Glance
Frostbite
Necrotic Ray
Firestrike

I can't do holy, arcane or electric enchants of course. I need the stated gems to be able to do enchants of the stated types.
Edith

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now providing free enchanting. Can't do electric or holy of course.

Now have in stock
1 Unholy Rifle
1 Unholy Chainsaw

Aaargh
Edith

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still have an unholy rifle up for grabs and my enchanting queue is clear...
Azure

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tem Shop can supply IIB with MR pots if you need in exchange for A piece of Unholy Def clothing (clerical collar is my only enchant free slot). This should speed up your enchanting process dramatically!
Edith

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure. I'll stop by soon and pick up the collar.
Edith

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we stocked up on all sorts of enchanted clothing to give away for Valentines day. We still have spare. If you care to visit, we may have a gift for you. Can also provide weapons of unusual power.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Club Jörmungandr All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: