Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - NexusClash: Survival (RTD) B0 Turn 1: Fumbles and overshoots
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NexusClash: Survival (RTD) B0 Turn 1: Fumbles and overshoots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wall of text was better.
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teksura wrote:
Wall of text was better.

I agree.
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously that cabinet needs to be taught a lesson. I'm going to scavenge some paper targets, hang them on the toppled cabinet, and use it for target practice with both guns. You know how it is with guns, every gun is different and you have to get a feel for them.

Once I'm satisfied I have a good feel for them, I'll toss the place again to make sure I didn't miss anything, then it's down to the supermarket to find some food.
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Average Joe doesn't feel like dealing with people he just stole from and instead leaves the store and moves west towards the city hoping to find an ammunition cache or even someone to help repair the worn bow.

Is there a way of checking durability as if I was ingame?
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW IS 42 KILLS AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWOOOO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: IS ONLY AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW DO YOU GET AN S ON LEBLANC
Armykid500

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Show will continue walking through the forest. It has to lead to a town at some point. If he gets hungry he will eat.
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, snow! I'm going to play about in the snow for a few hours! ^^
Wozzy
Misinformation Meme Machine

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UsernamePending wrote:

Is there a way of checking durability as if I was ingame?

Durability
All weapons are considered 100% durability forever until you damage them some way by getting a bad roll. I will mention the weapon is "worn" or "broken" in your inventory.

Some behind the scenes info on durability:

Rolling a 1 while using a weapon will always damage it.

Rolling a 1, or a 6->1 while not using it has a 1/20 chance to damage it.

The "random event generator" while traveling (patent pending), has a 1/100 chance of damaging a weapon.

Personal maps
Besides the ultra-omega map that is only used by me, I'm willing to share an incomplete version of the things you can currently see, or at least your character can vaguely remember.

Talking with other PCs
If you near enough to communicate with another PC, you don't have to spend a turn talking to them. Just talk to them freely in the thread, or via PM.
Elliezabeth
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benedicte groans in pain as she pricks her finger on what seems to be a rose bush. Sucking on her finger, she stands back up. "Damn plants..." She mutters, and she turns around. She walks forward, and hears rustling from the nearby bushes. She turns to look at it, and ducks down without thinking. A large wolf skids to a stop behind her, and she pulls out her pistol. Aiming at it, she puts her finger on the trigger.
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't think you're allowed to dictate your next encounter :p
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW IS 42 KILLS AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWOOOO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: IS ONLY AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW DO YOU GET AN S ON LEBLANC
Elliezabeth
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

;P I'll keep that in mind next time. Feel free to randomize if I shoot it or not XD
Sweedee
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this was a passable search.

She hated alchemy, preferring the immediate and gratifying method of surgery. It was the same amount of effort, and she knew it would relieve pain. But, she was defenseless aside from her pair of stones. In time, she would have to learn how to do alchemy the wrong way - poisons and bombs. Some that wouldn't jump on her and choke or chunk her before she could bottle them.

The city suddenly looked far more tempting than it did when she awoke. She knew good and well that there were many wonderful things to be found in cities, and other people to find them. It would be a future risk.

Then again, was she properly dressed for the ice and snow? It was definitely away from anyone ever, and for good reason. Maybe if she were bleeding out, she could run back northwest and leave some pretty frozen corpse.

The thought of immortalizing herself as a statue occupied her thoughts for the trek to the lake, east of her. Perhaps a dignified, regal pose of her sitting on a boulder? Leg crossed one over the other. Or maybe a silly pose. One of her sticking her tongue out with her fingers in her ears.

She chortled to herself at this admittedly strange humor. Maybe her killer would take the time to do that for her if she merely expressed it. Who knows. She might return the favor one day, once she found the bastard again and dragged him or her alive and bleeding back to the tundra.

The best she can think of is clutching the spellgem to her head from time to time as she continues. She thought she saw people there, in the distance. A lot of people. Well, they're not killing each other, so perhaps it's not actually a battle. If it was a war camp of some sort, perhaps she might even be able to heal someone. It's all a matter of conveying carefully that if they try to drag her kicking and screaming back up the mountain to make her into an ice sculpture, there will be missed opportunity and unending torment for them. Such is the woe of any wannabe ruler.
Wozzy

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I'm basically away from a computer all weekend, and after trying to do this on mobile, want to saw my thumbs off. T2 will start I Tuesday, have a safe memorial weekend!))
invisime

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB sighs and briefly considers taking a 15-30 swim, but eventually decides against it. He heads off east toward the wetlands, approaching the house with caution.
Buttercup

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admiral Whiskers does as a cat should do - rolls around in the cherry blossoms. But, not being a cat, she then follows up with gathering up a bunch of them into her inventory containment item (backpack?) for future use.

Afterwards, she bolts east until she either A. comes across something interesting or B. the tree is almost (but not quite) out of sight. If A - investigate! if B - dig a hole deep enough to hide several bodies (you never know when that could come in handy!).
Wozzy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started a new project at work, so I'm afraid I have to put this off for about two weeks. Sorry everyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: