Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Friggin Bunny Rabbit Mafia - Town Wins
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Friggin Bunny Rabbit Mafia - Town Wins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
No Lynch
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the day continues and everyone gets to talking, everybunny begins to notice they haven't seen UsernamePending in a while. A quick search reveals him to be in the next room over... but entirely motionless. It looks like someone bopped him on the head. Hard.

UsernamePending is dead! He was a normal bunny with no abilities.

Vote Count
1 - jazelock (Samizdat)

With 6 alive it's 4 to lynch.
Shadok
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did...he just day-die?

"Oh, sorry, thought I was in a Vault of Enlightenment, not someone's booze cabinet." -Kharn
Samizdat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, do we have a scum role that can kill during the daytime? That's bizarre. I wonder if they can also kill at night on the same day. Or did UNP commit suicide by headbopping?

UNP was basically confirmed as a normal bunny even prior to his death though, so jazelock's post just strengthens my suspicions.
Skoffin
Not Skoffin
Not Skoffin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shad - any opinions on anything said thus far?
Remember, there are now 3 suspects left. Sami, shad and Jaz.

Considering UNP was killed when he probably could have been the easiest lynch for scum - it's possible that we have a day vig. Especially since mafia would want to shoot from the pool of cop/investigated rather than the leftover pool of suspects. Unless, of course, the mafia is ultimate noob.

Queen Majoo of Overpowered Republic
The Majestic Liopleurodon of Divineslayers
jazelock
Howdy!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samizdat wrote:
UNP was basically confirmed as a normal bunny even prior to his death though

...Did I miss something? When was UNP confirmed as a normal bunny at any point until he just...randomly died? o_O Anyway, point being I didn't see Skoffin say that they'd investigated him. So he wasn't confirmed by the bunny claiming cop.

And his being the first one to point out he got a message re: Azure, we know now doesn't confirm anything since scum also got those messages. And as I pointed out in my wall of text, you could even say his then being the one to bring up the Azure thing not only didn't confirm him but also made him look a little suspicious (i.e. "Since town might think that only town people got the message, let me be the first to post so that I can look like a confirmed town.")

IN ANY CASE, we know he was innocent now. RIP. But I have no idea why you think he was "basically confirmed" innocent, and therefore I shouldn't have been suspicious of him before his death? (Unless you're claiming that he must have been innocent because he voted for invisime, in which case, I would like to point out the numerous times in Mafia games, on this forum and not, in which scum have been perfectly willing to lynch their own scum buddies, so not buying that argument.)
Samizdat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skoffin wrote:
Shad - any opinions on anything said thus far?
Remember, there are now 3 suspects left. Sami, shad and Jaz.

Was this a typo? You mentioned Shadok as definitely being a good bunny earlier, and now he's a suspect, but Saint_Jimmy is off the list. Also, I'd like to reiterate that we don't have proof that you're a sheriff bunny, so really everyone is still a suspect.

jazelock wrote:
IN ANY CASE, we know he was innocent now. RIP. But I have no idea why you think he was "basically confirmed" innocent, and therefore I shouldn't have been suspicious of him before his death?

UNP actually retracted his invisime vote, so that's not my basis for having known he was town.

I want to verify something briefly before I explain my reasoning. Skoffin, did your message about Azure state that he was town AND that he was a normal bunny, or simply that he was town?
Skoffin
Not Skoffin
Not Skoffin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it was a typo. I meant to write Saint Jimmy, not Shadok.

No, I'm not exactly clear, so everyone needs to decide whether there is a reasonable chance to believe me, in which case we stick to the pool of three, or if there is a reasonable chance to doubt me, in which case everyone is on the table and I am a scum suspect that you should be voting for.

I am also curious as to how UNP was basically cleared, actually. At least 3 people doubted him before his death.

My message about Azure was about knowing he is with the town, nothing about his actual role.

Anyway, I'd really like to hear from BHK and Shadok - as far as I am concerned they are the only trustworthy ones here.

Queen Majoo of Overpowered Republic
The Majestic Liopleurodon of Divineslayers
Saint_Jimmy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm willing to trust Skoffin so long as BHK isn't gonna counterclaim. I can see a scenario where the scum doesn't kill you/"confirmed" townie during the day to keep us in the dark as to whether or not you're a cop and as such make us uncertain as to whether or not we should lynch from your pool *but* if you are a cop then you're still gonna need to die soonish which would confirm that anyways. On the other hand, day vig would make more sense considering UNP seemed kinda scummy to at least a few of us.

Guessing you don't get roles, Skoffin, but do you get told "town" specifically or just "non-scum"?
Samizdat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skoffin wrote:

My message about Azure was about knowing he is with the town, nothing about his actual role.

And this is how I knew UNP was a normal bunny and that jazelock is most certainly not one. Look back at the early day 2 conversation between Azure and UNP

Azure wrote:
UNP you should know my role

To which UNP replied
UsernamePending wrote:
I know you have the same role I do. I was just told we were both normal bunnies at gamestart.

UNP was offering up information that no one else had or offered - that he and Azure had the same role, not alignment. Until Azure's death, the fact that he was a (mostly) normal bunny was not confirmed or known by anyone else - the consensus was that Azure was confirmed town, not confirmed normal. I brought up during day 2 that jazelock's confusion over what UNP had said was suspicious, and that is confirmed for me now - normal bunnies got a different message than people with special roles. Jazelock clearly has a special role, and is refusing to divulge it. Presumably it's not a sheriff, or jazelock would have rejected Skoffin's claim, and it's probably not a doctor as jazelock's earlier post was in support of the 0 protective/2 investigative theory.

We have 6 alive right now. Assuming we started with three scum (2 left), a mislynch wins the game for scum. If anyone is withholding information, now's the time to stop.
Saint_Jimmy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except UNP was wrong about them having the same role.

" Azure was the last Elder Bunny, whose only ability was the fact that everyone knew what he was. "
Samizdat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the death message for Azure does not line up with the way the game has been played so far. I think it was just a symptom of unfortunate wording. Azure was a normal bunny who had a condition on his role (everyone knows who he is), rather than a bunny with an actual ability.

By the way, I believe this confirms that you are also not a normal bunny Saint_Jimmy.
jazelock
Howdy!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, considering in his death message, Azure actually had a role, highlighted in a different color, I don't buy this "same role"/"normal" thing. You could still assume, I guess, that completely ability-less bunnies did get a different message, but I'm more inclined to think UNP messed up because otherwise apparently the PM he got contained information contradicting Azure's death message. (UNP's death message had no colored named role thing.)

And, in any case, let's assume for a moment that you're right and ability-less bunnies did get a different message than bunnies with abilities did. I've never denied having a special ability; I very clearly said I don't want to randomly volunteer the information because I don't want to give scum more information about who to kill. I also said if people want me to role-claim that I would, and no one had as far as I'm aware since I said this. So. Are you asking me to role-claim?

--ok, as I was typing this, I saw your last post. Are you asking Saint_Jimmy as well and everyone else to role-claim? Because personally, if there are two scum left, that seems like that'll be like handing a menu to them.
Saint_Jimmy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, just double checked my PM and yeah it says "Azure is also a normal bunny". My bad, I'd forgotten the exact wording. Although for me it still doesn't prove we knew UNP was town because I don't know what the message was for people with abilities and if they also got told he was a normal bunny. If they did, then it was feasible that UNP was pretending to be a normal bunny.
jazelock
Howdy!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint_Jimmy wrote:
Ugh, just double checked my PM and yeah it says "Azure is also a normal bunny". My bad, I'd forgotten the exact wording. Although for me it still doesn't prove we knew UNP was town because I don't know what the message was for people with abilities and if they also got told he was a normal bunny. If they did, then it was feasible that UNP was pretending to be a normal bunny.

...can I criticise the silliness of the PM wording then, because I feel like that's very misleading considering he had a special role name and everything? (pls dun smite me)

...um. Are you allowed to quote PMs? XD Edit: I mean...I guess this whole discussion has been hinging upon specific PM wording in a way.

Yeah, and everything else I said in my last post still stands.
Samizdat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was trying my best to explain the issue with Azure's death message without quoting PMs, but I guess it was unavoidable. Ultimately, however, I don't think the portion of the PM quoted really does anything beyond clear up information that had come about more organically, so hopefully we can move past this.

Jazelock, I am indeed asking for a rolecall. Skoffin, so far arguably the most valuable asset for town if he is telling the truth, has already outed himself and is presumably tonight's target. My assumptions when weighing the results after this night:

1. The game started with 3 scum
2. Scum kills someone tonight (no bulletproof/doctor)
3. There are no neutral roles

If we lynch a scum today, we enter the next day with 3 town 1 scum, which has a high probability of town winning. If we don't lynch a scum, then town loses unless we finish the day with no lynch (is that a possible outcome?).

Giving scum more information, at this point, would probably not cost us anything more as Skoffin is all but guaranteed to die tonight (and if he doesn't, he was probably lying), but making an uninformed lynch could.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: