Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Friggin Bunny Rabbit Mafia - Town Wins
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Friggin Bunny Rabbit Mafia - Town Wins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samizdat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skoffin wrote:
[color=red] But I don't really want to put too much on who Invisime voted last second; Invisimi has played plenty of mafia games, he could have voted Jaz to draw attention elsewhere, he could have voted Jaz to make Jaz look suspicious when invis was lynched. But Jaz was the next likely candidate for lynching at the time so by default invis would have needed to vote jaz if he were to not be lynched that day.

This would be a fine argument if invisime had made any attempt at getting jazelock actually lynched. When offering a previous vote (for Saint_Jimmy), invisime tried to explain some of the logic (albeit not greatly in depth). When voting for jazelock, invisime seemed pretty resigned to dying (this was also invisime's chance to avoid getting hammered, and they mounted no defense) and therefore I don't buy the argument that invisime posted with no explanation because they were trying to get to sleep - this tips the scales to me in favor of being a team-saving post rather than a personal-saving one. But I think this doesn't matter right now.

The fact that Skoffin voted for Saint_Jimmy when jaze and I were at 1 vote each with a rule that whoever has the most votes gets auto-lynched seems to confirm that Skoffin is the cop (or the worst scum player? I hope this isn't the case) - if Skoffin was scum, he could have piled on me with jazelock in order to get scum a guaranteed win. Therefore, BHK and Shadok are probably also town. Now let's go back to an earlier question - did we start with 2 scum or 3?
1) If we started with 2 scum, a mislynch today does not result in an automatic scum victory.
2) If we started with 3 scum and Skoffin, BHK, and Shadok are all town, then both jazelock and Saint_Jimmy have to be scum. Therefore, I don't care which one of them we lynch today.

So, unvote. Vote: Saint_Jimmy
No Lynch
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vote Count
1 - jazelock (Samizdat)
1 - Samizdat (jazelock)
1 - Saint Jimmy (Skoffin)

That 48 hours I promised has extended to around double that because I didn't want to enforce the lynch on someone with 1 single vote. And then this happens.

I hate you all.
Samizdat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*looks at post timestamps*

Awkward...
No Lynch
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh. did not notice that. And since nothing has happened since...

The town finally FINALLY comes around to forming a mob, and beats Saint_Jimmy down.

Saint_Jimmy has been lynched!But it turns out he was just a normal innocent bunny. It is now night, please send me your night actions.
Shadok
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A reminder that he means "Teksura me". Since No-Lynch's PMs never get checked. Razz

I'll post more when it's day and talking won't get an angry mod after me.

"Oh, sorry, thought I was in a Vault of Enlightenment, not someone's booze cabinet." -Kharn
No Lynch
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadok wrote:
A reminder that he means "Teksura me". Since No-Lynch's PMs never get checked. Razz

I'll post more when it's day and talking won't get an angry mod after me.

I'll have you know that while I do prefer the PMs sent to Teksura, I do see them when they come up on this account.
No Lynch
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning comes and everyone is shocked to find Skoffin beaten to a bloody pulp.

Skoffin is dead! Ironically, she was a SMART BUNNY, and could spend each night figuring out if someone else was scummy or not.

It is now day 4. With 4 alive it's 3 to lynch.
Samizdat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I guess there really were only 2 scum from the beginning? Otherwise I think No Lynch would have called a scum win - 3 votes for town would be impossible right now.

Shadok, BHK - I know bunnies usually don't talk and yes, we're all freaks for being rabbits that discuss and lynch each other, but your participation is required now. Unless one of the scum had the ability to trick Skoffin, you're both town. I assume one of you was the day vigilante, but you probably only had one shot/lost your ability when killing a townie.

If you still have your vigilante ability, I think you can kill either one of jazelock and me, and if you bopped the wrong one then you can lynch the other. Of course, I'm a normal town bunny and therefore you shouldn't bop me on the head, but I think that strategy would win anyways.

Or, if you trust me, we can just straight up lynch jazelock.

Vote: jazelock
No Lynch
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything is quiet for a while until someone notices that BHK is missing. A quick search reveals him in the next chamber, throughly bopped.

BHK is dead! He was a normal bunny.

With 3 alive, it's 2 to lynch.
Samizdat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New theory (but actually an old one, since this was my first guess when UNP died during the daytime) - it's not a day vigilante, but scum that gets to day-kill. It makes sense as a balancing measure - there were only 2 scum to start with, so giving them the ability to kill twice was probably necessary.

In that context, day-killing BHK makes perfect sense - if they killed me, it would be obvious that jazelock was scum. Still, the fact that I guessed it was a scum day-kill early on before it was clear that it was scum and not a vigilante should be sufficient proof that I'm town. Shadok, it's all in your hands.
Shadok
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vote: Jazelock I'm off to end this game to be honest. GG either way.

"Oh, sorry, thought I was in a Vault of Enlightenment, not someone's booze cabinet." -Kharn

Last edited by Shadok on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
No Lynch
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With little discussion or protest, Jazelock is surrounded and mercilessly bopped.

turns out, Jazelock was the last Scummy Bunny, who also had the ability to roleblock and gained a daykill ability upon the death of their partner.

Town wins!
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So. This game started with 2 town PRs and 2 scum. I didn't tell the scum that when 1 dies, the other got a daykill... but I did give them the option of picking up other additional powers:

Pre-game role PM
Quote:

Congratulations on becoming a member of the scum team of Invisime and jazelock! Before we get things started, you get to learn the SURPRISE TWIST to this game! Each of you has the option to choose 1 power from the following lis. But be warned: Each choice adds another power role to the town's side. You have a maximum of 1 day to discuss your plan, and what powers if any you select. You both may not select the same power.

Available powers are:
  • 1-shot Superkill (can not be stopped by any means, can not be tracked)
  • Stalker (can learn the role of 1 player per night)
  • Daytalk (you may communicate outside the thread in the day)
  • Roleblock (prevent 1 player from taking actions at night)
  • 1-shot Clean Kill (nightkill cardflip is only revealed to the mafia)

jazelock picked up a Roleblock (quite possibly the most useful option, though it never became relevant) which is directly responsible for Azure becoming an Elder Bunny.

But i think we're all kinda mafied out for a while now since it seemed like most people lost interest in the game partway through. Ahh well. Maybe we'll try again next year.
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAZE YOU MONSTER! YOU BOPPED MEH! Mad
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW IS 42 KILLS AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWOOOO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: IS ONLY AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW DO YOU GET AN S ON LEBLANC
BlackHeartKabal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

huh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: