Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Roll the Galatic Empire?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Roll the Galatic Empire?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady_Slaughter
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:33 pm    Post subject: Roll the Galatic Empire? Reply with quote

Vendent here, looking for aid to exact some vengeance against the Galactic Empire. I'm a one-demon faction who got rolled by 4 members of their faction in the last 24 hours, and I can't take them down myself.

Who'd like to help prevent these demons from trying to enslave us all to the Dark Side? #DemonsforFreedom
Sac
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang on a second I'd just like to clarify. You weren't 'rolled', you were liberated... By a security patrol who ensures the safety of all Galactic citizens. This is only one of the services the Galactic Empire offer the Nexus. Security and safety for all.

If our patrol seemed fit to liberate you there was probably a very good reason. No doubt you were part of an unlawful gathering, which by the 'Outlawed Organisations Act' of 14 ABY prohibits the assembly of more than 0 individuals in a location at a given time. We can only hope your mistakes won't be repeated.
Wozzy
Misinformation Meme Machine
Misinformation Meme Machine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oyuki looks at the call to arms and smirks. "Faction politics...how dull."

As she looks on, she sees all the squishy targets Galactic Empire has to offer. Best of all, all those tasty mortals. She loves angel wings and behemoth tails as much as the next demon, but there is something about meat that hasn't been tainted by the elder powers that gets the blood flowing through her frozen veins.

She licks her lips. If there is a slaughter to be had, she wants to be in it. Extending a claw coated in frozen blood, she writes her available raid times on the notice. "Back to the grind, I suppose." She says, as she floats away, humming a catchy march tune.
Lady_Slaughter
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:34 pm    Post subject: Vengeance I say Reply with quote

I see the fight has value for you as well, Oyuki. We will devour them together!

Vendent takes note of the raid times and departs to make battle plans.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Club Jörmungandr All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: