Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Everyone is John (Game on)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Everyone is John (Game on)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

invisime wrote:
You know, John... I bet no one is even paying that much attention out there. After you're done with your business, you should just make a break for it. That'll teach 'em not to serve scalding hot coffee! Plus, they'll never be able to catch a DECATHELETE like you.
Pffft, why run? Just break the toilet and escape the easy way! I've seen it in movies, cmoooooooon!
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW IS 42 KILLS AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: FOURTY TWOOOO
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: IS ONLY AN A
8:17 PM - BlackHeartKabal: HOW DO YOU GET AN S ON LEBLANC
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

invisime wrote:
You know, John... I bet no one is even paying that much attention out there. After you're done with your business, you should just make a break for it. That'll teach 'em not to serve scalding hot coffee! Plus, they'll never be able to catch a DECATHELETE like you.

"Yeah, you're right! I don't think I have enough for the bill anyway."

John finishes up and after he opens the bathroom door, he bolts for the exit... Unfortunately, he does this right as a policeman was ordering his lunch. John doesn't hear what the waitress shouts, but the cop bolts up from his seat and takes after John. Lucky for John, he has a pretty good head start, and his lead is growing (Successful Decathlete; 3).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, it's the fuzz! We've got to be more than just fast to put one over on this pig. Let's ANALYZE the situation for our best options rather than just trying to cheese it. Of course, we'll include whatever options these other voices come up with, as well.
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's go to the zoo! Play with the kitty cats!

They can't chase us overdosed on tiger tranquallizers, plus cats! Maybe we'll even meet an ocelot.
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're so good athletically, you can probably get away via throwing things at the cop.
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

invisime wrote:
Oh man, it's the fuzz! We've got to be more than just fast to put one over on this pig. Let's ANALYZE the situation for our best options rather than just trying to cheese it. Of course, we'll include whatever options these other voices come up with, as well.

John realizes he has a few good options. That ally he knows takes a bunch of sharp turns and branches off in several places, it's a good place to lose people. He could also try vaulting that fence and hoping the cop can't do it as quickly. Another good option is to run out into busy traffic and just dodge the cars since the cop won't be crazy enough to follow. (ANALYZE; 5, success)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haaahaaahaaa!!! If we POLEVAULT (+2 willpower) over the fence, we'll really have shown that cop up, too!
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

invisime wrote:
Haaahaaahaaa!!! If we POLEVAULT (+2 willpower) over the fence, we'll really have shown that cop up, too!

"Pole vault? How am I supposed to do that I don't even have a- oh look someone knocked over that stop sign."

John scoops up the stop sign and charges the fence. With a mighty stop sign assisted leap, he jumps over the fence easily. John can hear the cop cursing on the other side as he tries to scramble up the fence, but has less success. (POLEVAULT; 4 (+2), success)

John does however, discover that there was a whole bunch of garbage on the other side, and he slips and whacks his head on the way down. Bidding for control begins again!

UNP: 10
Shadok: 10
Pikanchion: 15
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I presently only have a bid from Pikanchion. Bidding will end in 24 hours. I'm going to remind people who have previously been sending bids through means other than PMing me on the forums that I asked you to PM me on the forums so that I can find your bid and know you have made it. So don't go telling me "I sent it to you in a steam chat that is now closed and lost forever" or "I sent it to you in that discord chat that is deeply buried under other conversations".
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bids are in:

Shadok: 1
UNP: 0
Pikanchion: 1

Both of you can PM me if you want to out-bid each other.
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, both of you jerks bid 0, so I'm flipping a coin...

And Pika gains control for the first time!
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See John, if only you were more like a feline! They never fall and hit their head, you could learn a thing or two from them... Maybe if you found some and befriended them somehow they could teach you to hunt for rodents and small birds and rabbits and stuff so you wouldn't even have to steal from diners any longer.

I'm sure the places cats hang about are the same places that cop would never look for you either! So yeah, what's the worst that could happen?
UsernamePending
Custom Title
Custom Title

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikanchion wrote:
See John, if only you were more like a feline! They never fall and hit their head, you could learn a thing or two from them... Maybe if you found some and befriended them somehow they could teach you to hunt for rodents and small birds and rabbits and stuff so you wouldn't even have to steal from diners any longer.

I'm sure the places cats hang about are the same places that cop would never look for you either! So yeah, what's the worst that could happen?
They could maul him because they're alley cats?
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikanchion wrote:

"Makes sense, but where would I find some?"
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... The only place I know you'll find cats is the zoo, but those cats are big and scary, apart from the ocelots of course, they're cute and cuddly...ish (...maybe?)

Perhaps you'll spot a domestic cat on the way though, so keep your eyes open!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: