Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Heavy Weapon Angel
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heavy Weapon Angel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElvishMiner
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:52 pm    Post subject: Heavy Weapon Angel Reply with quote

Hi there! I originally wanted a Heavy Weapon fire HC, but I see that my accuracy is a little low... Other classes seem to have skills that boost accuracy of heavy weapons, but I didn't see any on angels. Any advice? I already have a Paladin, so there's no going back.

Thanks!
invisime

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strength improves accuracy with heavy weapons. Seraphs with Eye of Clockwork Precision can increase their accuracy arbitrarily (as long as they're willing to lose some damage). HC's can use Aether Manipulation to cast Guided Blade for a modest accuracy buff.
ElvishMiner
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not think about the ability to cast spells to increase my accuracy! Is it worth the investment if that's the only set of spells I'm getting? Or are there some really good spells I can pick up to make it worth more?
Kharn
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you count only the CP costs involved, 40 CP (Aether Manipulation and Guided Blade) for 10 mana, which is decently useful as an HC regardless of what you're doing and 20% accuracy is a god damn bargain, considering that 20 T2 CP buys you 5% accuracy and 30 T3 CP usually buys you 5 or 10% accuracy.

Of course there's the mana cost to take note of, but 15 ticks of 20% accuracy is nothing to scoff at. As for other useful spells, I'd say maybe Reveal, it's useful in a pinch. Maybe a GGE, but you oughta have someone else destroying glyphs for you, your mana is precious. Alternatively you could also buy a glyph yourself, glyphs are fun and interesting to use in live combat
ElvishMiner
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back again with more questions!

I am liking the picture for Divine Herald, so I an considering that one as well! My only question is: does Harbinger of Judgement work with Heavy Weapons? I know Harbinger of War has a bug involving that, so I might skip it (though the innate melee and 5% accuracy increase are tempting).

Thoughts?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Build Advice All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: