Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Fist full of credits and a city to burn! (Competition)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fist full of credits and a city to burn! (Competition)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaelCleap
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:29 am    Post subject: Fist full of credits and a city to burn! (Competition) Reply with quote

A young man in his teens moved through a mob of disheveled men and women. He adjusted his spectacles and the overly large combat helmet he had found in an army surplus store a few blocks back. The men and women where clothed in medical gowns, shredded straitjackets and soiled cloths found in dumpsters or raided from stores. One thing that most had in common was that they were all armed in some way, well, except for those truly psychotic individuals in the mob.

The young man thought to himself as he made his way through the gibbering madness of the mob. They all shared a bond, they had all escaped together, for now, the mad Doctor Cleavers clutches. How long had it been since their last trip to the Asylum? Seventy-two hours, Seventy-six? How long could they survive before having to repeat the escape, again? How many would lose their minds to the madness of this process the next time around?

These were all questions he couldn't answer, it would just drive him mad contemplating the adversity he had to deal with repeated over and over. Rely on instinct, survive in Laurentia for as long as possible, enjoy the sunlight... AND THE MURDEROUS SLAUGHTER, the internals of new victims, BLOOD!

He mingles into the crowd of lunatic's...

(Competition rules coming soon)

Last edited by RaelCleap on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
RaelCleap
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright Maggots, here is this months competition Introduction and rules.

Highlights from the last competition (Victory of Evil)

Doctor Cleaver chuckled as he tinkered in his laboratory. His thoughts ran with joyous evil, those fools of Laurentia, those predictable demons, those lethargic, ignorant Angels... Hahahahahahahaha, all of them fools! They played right into my... He looks down at his maggot ridden hands and shakes his head.

He contemplated while mixing concoctions of foul smelling liquid and turned his attention back to the flesh on the operating table. ...and now for phase two of the plan. The doorways are open, Hell spilling into Laurentia! Now let us see how true chaos manifests in the face of the repeating madness. Let us see how they play into the throws of its blissful insanity, let us play! Let us see how they play!

He cuts deep into the slumbering mass and starts sewing, hacking and attaching things. His thoughts run dark, let us hope that those oblivious and uncertain watchers keep watching, rather than acting. Their complacency will be the rout to my victory, yessssssssss! He rubs his hands together, smearing the blood of his work across his maggot wiggling skin.

He took a glance at the swallowing vortex of darkness surrounding his cursed artifact, no, Ahg-za-haru's artifact ...now. Well everything has a price, and who am I to question before the reset of reality as we all know it.
He laughs insanely into the empty laboratory, the reflections on the glass containers scattered around the room, mimicking his distorted insanity.

He takes a step back four feet from the artifact, realizing he had been subconsciously walking towards the soul eating darkness. In time and rhythm to the clicks and mechanical beat of the Nwa L'Wha, The Black Spirit.

He drags away his gaze from the Stygian Object with much effort. Refocusing his mind back to his work, it starts to clear. Now where is that bloody Clown with my body parts?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES!

Ok Maggots, now we know the Mad Doctor Cleaver is, well, raving MAD! He has opened portals from Laurentia to the Stygian Asylum, Wetherby Hights. These portals must be closed and the mad doctors plan must be stopped.

The Demons of the Asylum have been running rampant, released from these portals of pure reinforced evil! This leads to how our points scoring system works.

1. You will score Fame Points for achieving certain things, Hunting demons, destroying their (Stronghold) portals, ect.

2. This competition will be team based, players who post their kills / stronghold destruction in this thread; Can donate their Fame Points to a player on the Scoreboard if they so wish

ASYLUM STRONGHOLDS

The portals to Wetherby Hights manifest as one of the Asylum Demons Strongholds. You gain Fame points for each Character participating in the attack, as long as they RP 2 Lines of text and do one of the options below. This makes the below points available and Valid,

1. 2 Fame: for destroying an Asylum Demons Stronghold Door and posting it in this thread.
2. 10 Fame: for destroying an Asylum Demons Stronghold Ward and posting it in this thread.
3. 15 Fame: for taking an Asylum Demons Stronghold Flag and posting it in this thread.

The Demons of the Asylum

The Mad Doctor Cleaver has set loose the demons of the Asylum on Laurentia. You can gain Fame points for Killing these Demons as long as you RP 2 Lines of text before killing them / filling their requirements, and posting your logs here.

Some Demons can provide Favor for doing certain requirements, These can be discarded to A) Make a player on the Scoreboard lose 3 Fame. B) Stop the effects of "A", when "A" is used against you.

Killer Clown

Dr. Cleavers favored muscle. A huge behemoth with an unquenchable drug addiction and extreme sociopathic tendencies. He named his candy pink chainsaw lovingly as, Candy. And Candy likes to play rough.

Gain 10 Fame if: You can survive in Killer Clowns "The Abattoir" Stronghold until he becomes Active and see's you.
Gain 5 Fame if: You survive 3 x attacks from the Killer Clown when he becomes active and see's you. Gain 2 Favor. He will only attack you three times.
Gain 5 Fame if: You kill Killer Clown and his Rage spawn.

Stronghold: The Abattoir

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Faceless Cultist

Crispan Vald - The Prophet of Pain. He sold his face and soul to The Cursed Book Nwa L''Wha for a spectral immortality. He brings the cursed books prophecy of woe wherever he walks. He studied the forbidden martial art of the L''Wha Pwen G''Nak, as taught by the Tholaghru champion; G''Nak The Great Ringmaster. It is G''Nak''s lessons in pain that make him so lethal in unarmed combat. His movement is that of a circus acrobat, unpredictable and dance like in form. He is the personification of pain.

Gain 10 Fame if: You can survive in The Faceless Cultists "The Vault of Crispan Vald" Stronghold until he becomes Active and see's you.
Gain 5 Fame if: You survive 3 x attacks from The Faceless Cultist when he becomes active and see's you. He will strike only 3 times.
Gain 10 Fame if: you Sacrifice yourself to The Prophet of Pain, or kill yourself with Explosive Murder, a grenade, Defiler poison or Smoking in front of The Faceless Cultist! Gain 3 Favor
Gain 5 Fame if You kill The Faceless Cultist and his Prophet of Pain. (aura kills don't Count)

Stronghold: The Vault of Crispan Vald

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patient Zero

Patient Zero is the husk of what is left of Dr. Cleavers wife, Lilith Styxx. The mad doctor used the curse book Nwa L'Wha to inflict the worst of his Demonic binding spells upon her. She was the first victim of the insane doctors descent into occult madness. It changed her...

Gain 5 Fame if: For killing her Ov Um Blexx Ancient Gremlin. (aura kills don't Count)
Gain 5 Fame if: You kill Patient Zero and her Misery Horror. (aura kills don't Count)
Gain 10 Fame if: You are hit by her Explosive Murder and survive. Gain 2 Favor.

Stronghold: The Purgatory of Patient Zero

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RaelCleap

The face of this barely humanoid creature consists solely of an oversized, gibbering mouth, whose chattering teeth are exposed by its tattered and bleeding lips. Its contorted torso has sprouted a huge number of writhing tentacles, and its appendages with the most resemblance to human arms are covered in wounds and make sudden, violently erratic movements. He is wearing a Shredded Straitjacket.

Gain 5 Fame if: For killing RaelCleap.
Gain 5 Fame if: For killing his Insanity Creature (aura kills don't Count).
Gain 10 Fame if: For RP'ing an artifact snatch and grab while being chased by RaelCleap in 4 lines, this gains you 2 Favor.

Stronghold: The Cell of Michael Malice

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha

The cursed book Nwa L'Wha - or black spirit as its name translates; was created by the mad witch doctor Papa RabAttAn. Legend speaks of RabAttAns fate, his hubris to challenge Hashaa. Doomed by his God to be eternally trapped in his creations pages. His acolyte Crispan Vald stole the cursed book away and turned his back on Hashaa. His crazed Tholaghru writings and enchanted words gave the book sentience and the will to destroy all life. His final act of madness was to seal his soul to its pages, to endlessly carry this Stygian artifact. The books cover and spine are an intricate maze of gears and locks that tick. Now, the Mad Doctor Cleaver believes he controls its power...

Gain 10 Fame if: You can survive in Cursed Books "The Shifting Realities of The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha" Stronghold until it becomes Active, see's you and starts to Tick.
Gain 10 Fame if: You survive its 4 shifts of reality (Its four spells, it will only cast each one Once against you, per Live encounter).
Gain 10 Fame if: You survive a hit from both the Blurring and Spiraling Darkness of Chrispan Vald(It will try only once with each attack per Live encounter) Gain 4 Favor.
Gain 10 Fame if: You kill the cursed book and The Damned Soul Of Chrispan Vald.(aura kills don't Count)

Stronghold: The Shifting Realities of The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Nightmares of Patient Zero

Lilith Styxx is plagued by dream demons and nightmares conjured up by the evil Chain Gremlin Blexx. When fed with her terror, these apparitions of sleep take corporal form for short periods of time. Their monstrous writhing forms often destroying and murdering anything that gets in their path.

Gain 2 Fame if: you kill one of her Agony Hunter's with a Blow or Spell (aura kills don't Count).
Gain 4 Fame if: you kill her Blight Maggot (aura kills don't Count).
Gain 5 Fame if: you get burn't by her Acid Blood in combat. (you gain this Fame only once per encounter)
Gain 10 Fame if: you kill The Nightmares of Patient Zero
Gain 5 Fame if: you kill her Wailing Nightmare (Aura kills don't Count).

Stronghold: The Asylum Cell Block

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Cleaver

This tall, scholarly man is bald, gaunt and almost inhumanly pale, yet his flickering red eyes betray an unknowable strength and determination. The smell of fresh blood and ancient rot lingers in the air about him, and his fidgeting hands are caked in dried blood from his many nefarious experiments. He is the resident doctor at Wetherby Hights Asylum for the criminally insane. As the currant keeper of the cursed book Nwa L'Wha, his malice knows no bounds.

Gain 2 Fame if: you kill a Mental Patient Zombie, (aura kills don't Count).
Gain 3 Fame if: you kill the Floating Severed Head. You can claim an aura kill for this pet.
Gain 5 Fame if: you kill The Angry Psychopath (aura kills don't Count)
Gain 6 Fame if: you kill The Animated Severed hand of, a Wight. (aura kills don't Count)
Gain 5 Fame if: you get slashed by a Scalpel or possessed by a Demon. (Fame Claimed once per hit, per type of attack, per encounter, He must wake and be active to do this, max Fame that can be gained, 10) Gain 1 Favor for each effect that hits.
Gain 15 Fame if: Let Doctor Cleaver live. Gain 2 Favor.

Stronghold: A rip in reality leading to Wetherby Hights Asylum

(More to Come and how to enter below)

Last edited by RaelCleap on Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:46 am; edited 14 times in total
RaelCleap
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Survivors of the Asylum

If you ask any of the Character below where one of the evil Stronghold's are by Name, Or ask for a wandering demon location, they will send you one, once per encounter.

1. Evil Elvis
2. The Stray Cat
3. The Undead Soldier
4. The Flesh Horror
5. The Angry Mob of Mental Patients

Gain 10 Fame if: You can survive in the same tile as a Survivor Character until they become active and communicate to you. Post your logs and name here, to claim your Fame.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prizes and how to Enter

The competition will Run until the 18 / 08 / 2017

1. The Player with the most Fame at the end will win 1000c
2. Varius other Characters and events will happen over the duration of the competition and certain Demons conditions to score may change.
3. Post your Character Name and your kill logs here highlighting Fame points that you gained, to acquire them. Then you will be added to the Scoreboard.
4. You can donate Fame to a player on the Scoreboard, if you have Fame to give, this is your choice. Post the name of the Character you are donating your Fame too here. You cannot Donate Fame / Favor from one alt to another!

Happy Hunting

*fires a gun*

Game on! Twisted Evil

Last edited by RaelCleap on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am; edited 3 times in total
RaelCleap
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scoreboard

Dimentia_McCrea: Fame 212

Radioactive Catgirl: Fame 87

invisime: Fame 54 / Favor 2

Evilsbane: Fame 15 / Favor 2

Vandar: Fame 37 / Favor 2

Phantom V38: Fame 10

dazed: Fame 27

Liemannen: Fame 32

Last edited by RaelCleap on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:14 am; edited 12 times in total
Dimentia_McCrea
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- You emote, " opens heads through their back wall by the amphetamine cabinet to come to a sudden stop when she notices the Killer Clown" (2017-07-17 23:57:55).
- You say, "You! I can't believe you woke me so violently after i tried to fix up your place when last we met. " (2017-07-17 23:58:52).
- You emote, " smiles at the thought of getting a little bit of revenge." (2017-07-18 00:00:17).
- You emote, " Takes aim at the Killer Clown with her new ability and lets them have it." (2017-07-18 00:01:40).
- You attack Killer Clown with your Breath of the Dead Child, a Sub-Machine Gun and hit for 12 points of cold damage. This attack was laced with waves of lethargy that sap the strength of its target! This attack also bore a mild poison with it! You gain 12 XP. (2017-07-18 00:01:54).
- Killer Clown attacked you with a brutal elbow and, while laughing hysterically, a series of chaotic swings with, a Chainsaw and hit for 32 points of unholy damage. This attack was charged with bilious, unholy rage! (2017-07-18 00:01:56).
- (2 times) You attack Killer Clown with your Breath of the Dead Child, a Sub-Machine Gun and hit for 12 points of cold damage. This attack also bore a mild poison with it! You gain 12 XP. (2017-07-18 00:02:06).
- You feel a deep welling up of hatred wash over your body for a few moments. You will be immune to unholy damage while under the effects of the Unholy Affinity potion. Attacks you make that deal unholy damage will have their damage increased by two points. (2017-07-18 00:02:16).
- You attack Killer Clown with your Breath of the Dead Child, a Sub-Machine Gun and hit for 12 points of cold damage. This attack also bore a mild poison with it! You gain 12 XP. (2017-07-18 00:02:22).
- Killer Clown roars with insane laughter as the bullets blow bloody clumps of flesh from his body. (2017-07-18 00:02:45).
- You whisper, "Oh, good you are fighting back. This would be no fun if you slept through it. I have a surprise up my sleeve though" to Killer Clown. (2017-07-18 00:03:02).
- (2 times) You attack Killer Clown with your Breath of the Dead Child, a Sub-Machine Gun and hit for 12 points of cold damage. This attack also bore a mild poison with it! You gain 12 XP. (2017-07-18 00:03:32).
- You whisper, "Next time i come over and take a nap i reccomend you don't wake me, i don't like being woken up" to Killer Clown. (2017-07-18 00:04:20).
- You say, "you seem to have lost some of your fight, are you tired now?" (2017-07-18 00:05:16).
- You remove your 6 SMG Rounds from your Breath of the Dead Child, a(n) Sub-Machine Gun. There are enough rounds for you to create a new magazine, which you add to your inventory. (2017-07-18 00:05:34).
- You reload your Breath of the Dead Child, a(n) Sub-Machine Gun with your SMG Magazine. (2017-07-18 00:05:37).
- Killer Clown circles you reving his Chainsaw, giggling like a maniac. "I nee'' new bodies fo'' tha Abattoir, you''ll do! AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" (2017-07-18 00:06:13).
- You emote, " Takes aim at the killer clown and prepares for the kill shot" (2017-07-18 00:06:44).
- You say, "oh, I might have, but I don't think you are prepared to take me" (2017-07-18 00:07:20).
- You whisper, "And who has an Abbattoir nowadays?" to Killer Clown. (2017-07-18 00:07:56).
- Killer Clown snarls, "Big talk fo'' a MEATBAG o'' tha squishy variaty!" (2017-07-18 00:08:38).
- You emote, " Cackles, "squishy, yes. but also clever and grudge holding"" (2017-07-18 00:09:46).
- Killer Clown growls, "Dun talk ta me abou'' GRUDGES!" (2017-07-18 00:10:33).
- You emote, " runs over to the Clown closing the distance" (2017-07-18 00:10:39).
- Killer Clown whispered to you, saying "all mine end up inna body bag..." (2017-07-18 00:11:41).
- Killer Clown laughs hysterically while throwing his chainsaw, just missing your head. He draws a a rubber chicken and baseball bat as he screams with laughter. (2017-07-18 00:13:04).
- You say, "So do mine, Billy, so do mine. How about we settle this one here and now. we each take our best shot at the other right now. I'll even let you go first." (2017-07-18 00:13:54).
- Killer Clown swings the bat testting its weight as his squeaks the rubber chicken in his other hand. "Whuteva, MEATBAG!" (2017-07-18 00:15:11).
- Killer Clown attacked you with a slap to the face with a rubber chicken, a mocking taunt and a series of swift, vicious blows with, a Baseball Bat and hit for 0 points of unholy damage. This attack was charged with bilious, unholy rage! (2017-07-18 00:15:22).
- You emote, " smiles At A Killer Clown and motions, "come at me"" (2017-07-18 00:15:43).
- You whisper, "ooh, a swing and a miss, Better luck next time friend. Perhaps we will be friends next time we meet. For now, Good Night" to Killer Clown. (2017-07-18 00:16:56).
- You attack Killer Clown with your Breath of the Dead Child, a Sub-Machine Gun and hit for 12 points of cold damage. This attack also bore a mild poison with it! You gain 12 XP. (2017-07-18 00:17:18).
- Killer Clown hisses, "Clevva Fleshsuit!" He drops the bat and toy, "Let''s do dis GRUDGE style, bare knuckle, yeah!" He breakes into more bouts of laughter. (2017-07-18 00:17:40).
- You say, "hmm, it appears i over estimated my aim, well fair is fair. next hit is yours" (2017-07-18 00:17:59).
- You whisper, "ooh, I do like your style, but hitting you really hurts. You did hit home when you called me squishy. " to Killer Clown. (2017-07-18 00:21:04).
- You emote, " drops to the ground for a sphit second, taking aim and firing "I have to get home, but we will meet again my friend, I have taken a liking to you"" (2017-07-18 00:25:59).
- (2 times) You attack Killer Clown with your Breath of the Dead Child, a Sub-Machine Gun and hit for 12 points of cold damage. This attack also bore a mild poison with it! You gain 12 XP. (2017-07-18 00:26:18).
- With a sickening tearing of flesh, Rage Mutant, a Gibbering Flesh bursts from the dead body of Killer Clown. (2017-07-18 00:26:21).
- You attack Killer Clown with your Breath of the Dead Child, a Sub-Machine Gun and hit for 12 points of cold damage. This attack also bore a mild poison with it! You gain 12 XP. This was enough to kill them! You gain an additional 30 Experience Points! (2017-07-18 00:26:21).
- (2 times) Rage Mutant, a Gibbering Flesh, belonging to Killer Clown, attacked you and hit for 15 points of death damage. (2017-07-18 00:26:21).
- Small redaction for size reduction
- Your pet Gibbering Flesh attacked Rage Mutant and hit for 9 points of death damage. This was enough to kill them! (2017-07-18 00:28:51).
RaelCleap
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 Fame gained, you have been added to the Scoreboard. The Fesh kill counts for the Rage Spawn kill.
spacebutler
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea what any of this counts for.

Radioactive Catgirl wrote:
- As you approach the door, it appears more real and tangible until it becomes solid enough to have a doorknob that you can use. You step through the door and find that everything about your surroundings has changed. (2017-07-18 17:34:32).
- You say, "HI FRIENDS LETS BE FRIENDS" (2017-07-18 17:34:48).
- You allow the magic to flow from you into the ground. Suddenly, with a deep rumble, a Horrid Tentacle erupts from the earth. You spent 15 Magic Points. (2017-07-18 17:34:53).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-18 17:34:53).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-18 17:34:53).
- You allow the magic to flow from you into the ground. Suddenly, with a deep rumble, a Horrid Tentacle erupts from the earth. You spent 15 Magic Points. (2017-07-18 17:34:54).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-18 17:34:54).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-18 17:34:54).
- The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha said, "Tick... Tick... Zzzzzst... Clunk... Tick... Tick... Zzzzzst... Clunk..." (2017-07-18 17:34:54).
- You have changed the stance of all of your pets to Aggressive. (2017-07-18 17:34:58).
[cut some petspam here]
- You say, "YAAAAY FRIENDS FOR EVERYONE" (2017-07-18 17:35:34).
[~snipped some petspam out here too~]
- Horrid Tentacle, belonging to Radioactive Catgirl, attacked Kid Charlemagne, killing them! (2017-07-18 17:36:32).
- Your pet Horrid Tentacle attacked Kid Charlemagne and hit for 2 points of slashing damage. You gain 1 experience points! His armor soaked 5 points of damage. This was enough to kill them! You gain an additional 13 experience points! (2017-07-18 17:36:32).
- (2 times) Your pet Horrid Tentacle attacked The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha and missed. (2017-07-18 17:36:42).
- Your pet Horrid Tentacle attacked The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha and hit for 6 points of slashing damage. You gain 3 experience points! His armor soaked 1 points of damage. (2017-07-18 17:36:42).
- Your pet Horrid Tentacle attacked The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha and missed. (2017-07-18 17:36:52).
- (2 times) Your pet Horrid Tentacle attacked The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha and hit for 6 points of slashing damage. You gain 3 experience points! His armor soaked 1 points of damage. (2017-07-18 17:36:52).
- (6 times) Your pet Horrid Tentacle attacked The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha and missed. (2017-07-18 17:37:11).
- You say, "YAAAAAAAAAAAAY" (2017-07-18 17:37:12).
- Your pet Horrid Tentacle attacked The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha and missed. (2017-07-18 17:37:21).
- Your pet Horrid Tentacle attacked The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha and hit for 6 points of slashing damage. You gain 3 experience points! His armor soaked 1 points of damage. (2017-07-18 17:37:21).
- Your pet Horrid Tentacle attacked The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha and missed. (2017-07-18 17:37:21).
- You search and find The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha. He was hiding. (2017-07-18 17:37:27).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-18 17:37:27).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-18 17:37:27).
- (2 times) Your pet Horrid Tentacle attacked The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha and missed. (2017-07-18 17:37:31).
- Your pet Horrid Tentacle attacked The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha and hit for 6 points of slashing damage. You gain 3 experience points! His armor soaked 1 points of damage. (2017-07-18 17:37:31).
- You attack The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha with your Metamorphic Unguis and hit for 9 points of impact damage. His armor soaked 1 points of damage. 1 points of soak was due to fortifications here. You gain 9 XP. (2017-07-18 17:37:33).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-18 17:37:33).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-18 17:37:33).
- (2 times) Your pet Horrid Tentacle attacked The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha and hit for 6 points of slashing damage. You gain 3 experience points! His armor soaked 1 points of damage. (2017-07-18 17:37:41).
- Your pet Horrid Tentacle attacked The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha and missed. (2017-07-18 17:37:41).
- You say, "I LIKE IT HERE I THINK ILL STAY" (2017-07-18 17:37:56).
RaelCleap
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 Fame for surviving in the stronghold until the cursed book became active, 10 fame for killing it (I will allow it because of the pet kill bug v the sire pet) An you most definately had enough tentacles to take the flesh, if it hadn't bugged.

20 Fame total.
Dimentia_McCrea
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ou emote, " Stops their hunting trip as they notice a door dissapear then reapear and melt into a ball of shadow only to reapear." (2017-07-18 19:12:04).
- You emote, " reaches out for the door to see what madness this is" (2017-07-18 19:12:51).
- You close the door. (2017-07-18 19:12:56).
- You attack the door with your Blood Claws. The door gives way and breaks off its hinges. (2017-07-18 19:13:15).
- (6 times) You attack the ward with your Blood Claws, dealing 21 points of unholy damage. The impact is absorbed with a resounding thud and the ward seems to ripple a bit. (2017-07-18 19:14:36).
- (10 times) You attack the ward with your Blood Claws, dealing 7 points of unholy damage. The impact is absorbed with a resounding thud and the ward seems to ripple a bit. (2017-07-18 19:14:50).
- You attack the ward with your Blood Claws, dealing 7 points of unholy damage. There is a shimmer of light as the ward wavers, then dissipates. (2017-07-18 19:14:51).
- You slide through the corners, stepping inside REDACTED (2017-07-18 19:14:57).
- (2 times) Horrid Tentacle, belonging to Radioactive Catgirl, attacked you and missed! (2017-07-18 19:15:02).
- Horrid Tentacle, belonging to Radioactive Catgirl, attacked you and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. (2017-07-18 19:15:02).
Pets attacked a lot, redacting list.
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-18 19:16:02).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-18 19:16:02).
- You attack Radioactive Catgirl with your Blood Claws and miss. (2017-07-18 19:16:14).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-18 19:16:14).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-18 19:16:14).
- Horrid Tentacle, belonging to Radioactive Catgirl, attacked you and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. (2017-07-18 19:16:14).
- You attack Radioactive Catgirl with your Blood Claws and hit for 7 points of unholy damage. You gain 7 XP. (2017-07-18 19:16:16).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-18 19:16:16).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-18 19:16:16).
- You attack Radioactive Catgirl with your Blood Claws and hit for 7 points of unholy damage. You gain 7 XP. (2017-07-18 19:16:18).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-18 19:16:18).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-18 19:16:18).
- You attack Radioactive Catgirl with your Blood Claws and hit for 7 points of unholy damage. You gain 7 XP. (2017-07-18 19:16:19).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-18 19:16:19).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-18 19:16:19).
- You attack Radioactive Catgirl with your Blood Claws and miss. (2017-07-18 19:16:22).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-18 19:16:22).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-18 19:16:22).
- You whisper, "hmm, It is very heavy in here and I don't belive that reality should be bending like this. I am just going to take this" to Radioactive Catgirl. (2017-07-18 19:17:34).
- You emote, " searches for the cause of the distortions and finds the Standards as the cause, Grabbing the standars A jolt of power surges through the area and reality normalizes" (2017-07-18 19:18:57).
- Dimentia_McCrea of The Demons Next Door has taken the faction standard of The Shifting Realities of The Cursed Book Nwa L Wha! Your faction gains 0 points of renown! (2017-07-18 19:19:02).
RaelCleap
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

27 Fame Added!
Dimentia_McCrea
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Youemote, " Sees an Abattoir and remembers what the Killer Clown had told her about needing bodies for it."(2017-07-19 17:46:41).
- You attack the door with your Blood Claws. The door splinters and cracks under the force of the blow. (2017-07-19 17:47:09).
-You attack the door with your Blood Claws. The door gives way and breaks off its hinges.(2017-07-19 17:47:11).
- (6 times) You attack the ward with your Blood Claws, dealing 30 points of unholy damage. The impact is absorbed with a resounding thud and the ward seems to ripple a bit. (2017-07-19 17:47:36).
-You attack the ward with your Blood Claws, dealing 30 points of unholy damage. There is a shimmer of light as the ward wavers, then dissipates.(2017-07-19 17:47:37).
- You slide through the corners, stepping inside Redacted (2017-07-19 17:47:48).
- You say, "Oh, so this is what your Abattoir looks like, hmm"(2017-07-19 17:48:32).
- You emote, " Begins looking around and seeing what all of the bodies he needed are for" (2017-07-19 17:49:01).
- You say, "well, this is an interesting collection you have going here. I especially like the angel you have over there pinned to the wall by the inside of their ribcage." (2017-07-19 17:54:43).
- You say, "So I was thinking about the fist fight you proposed and well" (2017-07-19 18:00:26).
- You attack Killer Clown with your Fist and miss. They were protected by a burning aura! You take 8 points of fire damage! (2017-07-19 18:00:43).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-19 18:00:43).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-19 18:00:43).
- You whisper, "hmm, you are faster than you look. That fire is not very nice either." to Killer Clown. (2017-07-19 18:02:34).
- Fortification bashing spam removed .
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-19 18:30:55).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-19 18:30:55).
- The Neko Who Walks Through Walls said, "OONTS OONTS OONTS OONTS OONTS OONTS OONTS OONTS OONTS OONTS OONTS OONTS OONTS OONTS OONTS" (2017-07-19 20:53:16).
- The Neko Who Walks Through Walls has exploded in a violent flash of hatred and hellfire, spraying heat and gore everywhere. You take 10 points of unholy damage. 1 characters and/or pets were affected by this attack. 0 pets and 0 characters were killed. (2017-07-19 20:54:15).
- Faction standard reclaimed and then taken again
- The Majestic Zael has earned the Uninvited badge! (2017-07-20 00:20:04).
- The Majestic Zael has earned the Siege Warrior badge! (2017-07-20 00:20:16).
- Ricky Spanish summoned a Ancient Gremlin. (2017-07-20 00:21:34).
- Ricky Spanish said, "do your dirty work Little Ricky!" (2017-07-20 00:22:06).
- Killer Clown said, "RIP, SLASH, REND, MAIM, KILL! KILL! KILL! AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" (2017-07-20 00:22:16).
- Killer Clown attacked you with a brutal elbow and, while laughing hysterically, a series of chaotic swings with, a Chainsaw and hit for 28 points of unholy damage. This attack was charged with bilious, unholy rage!(2017-07-20 00:22:26).
- Killer Clown attacked you with a powerful backhanded slap and, while laughing hysterically, makes a rude gesture with, a Fist and hit for 10 points of fire damage. (2017-07-20 00:22:48).
- You feel a Gibbering Flesh spring from your body, fueled by your hatred. (2017-07-20 00:23:01).
- Killer Clown attacked you with a slap to the face with a rubber chicken, a mocking taunt and a series of swift, vicious blows with, a Baseball Bat and hit for 11 points of fire damage. This was enough to kill you! (
Wasn't sure if survive to 3 atk or survive past 3.
spacebutler
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radioactive Catgirl wrote:

- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-20 06:22:46).
- As you approach the door, it appears more real and tangible until it becomes solid enough to have a doorknob that you can use. You step through the door and find that everything about your surroundings has changed. (2017-07-20 06:22:46).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-20 06:22:58).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-20 06:22:58).
- You say, "I HEARD THIS IS A FUN PLACE FOR FUN PEOPLE TO HANG OUT AND i THOUGHT I'D BRING ALL MY FRIENDS HI FRIEND" (2017-07-20 06:23:28).
- You attack Killer Clown with your a Dark Heart attack and miss. They were protected by a burning aura! You take 8 points of fire damage! (2017-07-20 06:23:35).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-20 06:23:35).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-20 06:23:35).
- You attack Killer Clown with your a Dark Heart attack and miss. They were protected by a burning aura! You take 8 points of fire damage! (2017-07-20 06:23:37).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-20 06:23:37).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-20 06:23:37).
- You allow the magic to flow from you into the ground. Suddenly, with a deep rumble, a Horrid Tentacle erupts from the earth. You spent 15 Magic Points. (2017-07-20 06:24:14).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-20 06:24:14).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-20 06:24:14).
- You have changed the stance of your pet Horrid Tentacle to Defensive. (2017-07-20 06:24:22).
- Your pet is now known as FRIEND. (2017-07-20 06:24:30).
- You say, "SEE? HERE'S ONE NOW! ISN'T HE FRIENDLY?" (2017-07-20 06:24:47).
- You say, "I WOULD BRING MORE BUT THEY'RE SLEEPING RIGHT NOW THEY'LL COME LATER AND IT'LL BE AMAZING WE CAN HAVE A PARTY AND YAAAAAY" (2017-07-20 06:27:45).
- You attempt to hide. There is no place you can find to hide in. (2017-07-20 06:27:51).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-20 06:27:51).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-20 06:27:51).
- You attempt to hide. You think you are hidden. (2017-07-20 06:27:54).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-20 06:27:54).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-20 06:27:54).
- Kid Charlemagne destroyed the door! (2017-07-20 07:08:14).
- Kid Charlemagne destroyed a ward protecting this location! (2017-07-20 07:09:05).
- Killer Clown attacked your pet FRIEND, a(n) Horrid Tentacle with a brutal punch that has the force of, a Sledgehammer and missed! (2017-07-20 09:33:12).
- Your pet FRIEND, an Horrid Tentacle, attacked Killer Clown and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 6 points of damage. They were protected by a burning aura! Your pet takes 8 points of fire damage! (2017-07-20 09:33:12).
- Killer Clown attacked your pet FRIEND, a(n) Horrid Tentacle with a brutal punch that has the force of, a Sledgehammer and missed! (2017-07-20 09:33:13).
- Your pet FRIEND, an Horrid Tentacle, attacked Killer Clown and hit for 1 points of slashing damage. His armor soaked 6 points of damage. They were protected by a burning aura! Your pet takes 8 points of fire damage! (2017-07-20 09:33:13).
- FRIEND, a(n) Horrid Tentacle has despawned. (2017-07-20 09:33:15).
- Killer Clown attacked FRIEND, a(n) Horrid Tentacle with a brutal punch that has the force of, a Sledgehammer , killing it! (2017-07-20 09:33:15).
- Killer Clown attacked your pet, FRIEND, a(n) Horrid Tentacle, with a brutal punch that has the force of, a Sledgehammer and hit for 15 points of fire damage. This was enough to kill your pet! (2017-07-20 09:33:15).
- Killer Clown circles you revving his candy pink Chainsaw while laughing hysterically. "Bugger orf, or I feed ya ta Candy!" He rev''s the Chainsaw again to make his point. "AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" (2017-07-20 09:40:11).
- Ricky Spanish summoned a Ancient Gremlin. (2017-07-20 11:09:57).
- (2 times) Little Ricky, an Ancient Gremlin, belonging to Ricky Spanish, attacked you and hit for 9 points of unholy damage. (2017-07-20 11:11:21).

And then I died messily.
invisime

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

invisime's log wrote:
- You focus on your mastery of slipping between the spaces between the planes. Your world goes fuzzy for a moment, then with a soft pop, the scenery around you changes and returns to focus as you step between the worlds. (2017-07-20 15:18:17).
- (12 times) You draw upon the reserves of power within the leylines at this location and soon feel it flowing through you. (2017-07-20 15:18:42).
- You focus on your mastery of slipping between the spaces between the planes. Your world goes fuzzy for a moment, then with a soft pop, the scenery around you changes and returns to focus as you step between the worlds. (2017-07-20 15:18:45).
[Door break (2)]- You attack the door with your Rifle. The door gives way and breaks off its hinges. This attack was charged with seething, destructive hatred! (2017-07-20 15:19:43).
- (4 times) You attack the ward with your Rifle, dealing 42 points of piercing damage. The impact is absorbed with a resounding thud and the ward seems to ripple a bit. This attack was charged with seething, destructive hatred! (2017-07-20 15:19:52).
[Ward break (10)]- You attack the ward with your Rifle, dealing 42 points of piercing damage. There is a shimmer of light as the ward wavers, then dissipates. This attack was charged with seething, destructive hatred! Your weapon is now out of ammunition. (2017-07-20 15:19:53).
- You reload your Rifle with your Rifle Magazine. (2017-07-20 15:19:58).
- After a moment of concentration, you watch your body fade from view! (2017-07-20 15:20:03).
- You slide through the corners, stepping inside :snip:. (2017-07-20 15:20:06).
- You attack the fortifications with your Rifle. Bits of debris fly from the fortifications as your attack weakens them. This attack was charged with seething, destructive hatred! (2017-07-20 15:20:17).
- You feel your invisibility fade. (2017-07-20 15:20:17).
- (4 times) You attack the fortifications with your Rifle. Bits of debris fly from the fortifications as your attack weakens them. This attack was charged with seething, destructive hatred! (2017-07-20 15:20:23).
- You attack the fortifications with your Rifle. Bits of debris fly from the fortifications as your attack weakens them. This attack was charged with seething, destructive hatred! Your weapon is now out of ammunition. (2017-07-20 15:20:26).
- You reload your Rifle with your Rifle Magazine. (2017-07-20 15:20:32).
- You slide through the corners, stepping outside of :snip:. (2017-07-20 15:20:34).
- (12 times) You draw upon the reserves of power within the leylines at this location and soon feel it flowing through you. (2017-07-20 15:20:46).
- You slide through the corners, stepping inside :snip:. (2017-07-20 15:20:47).
- (5 times) You attack the fortifications with your Rifle. Bits of debris fly from the fortifications as your attack weakens them. This attack was charged with seething, destructive hatred! (2017-07-20 15:20:56).
- You attack the fortifications with your Rifle. With a satisfying crunch, the last of the fortifications crumble beneath the force of your blow, leaving the inhabitants of the stronghold no further defense from them. This attack was charged with seething, destructive hatred! Your weapon is now out of ammunition. (2017-07-20 15:20:58).
[RP 1]- You say, "Now that we're done with the formalities, allow me to just say, I'm a big fan. Big, big fan." (2017-07-20 15:21:36).
[RP 2]- You say, "I'm something of a nightmare, myself. Or at least, I like to kill people while they can't see me." (2017-07-20 15:21:54).
[RP 3]- You emote, " grins wickedly." (2017-07-20 15:22:00).
- You attack The Nightmares of Patient Zero with your Sub-Machine Gun and miss. (2017-07-20 15:22:13).
[Hurt by acid blood (5)]- You attack The Nightmares of Patient Zero with your Sub-Machine Gun and hit for 13 points of piercing damage. Their acid blood spurts out and burns you as you attack them! You take 10 points of acid damage! You gain 13 XP. (2017-07-20 15:22:17).
- You attack The Nightmares of Patient Zero with your Rifle and miss. This attack was charged with unholy hellfire! (2017-07-20 15:22:42).
- (2 times) You attack The Nightmares of Patient Zero with your Rifle and hit for 22 points of unholy damage. This attack was charged with unholy hellfire! You gain 22 XP. (2017-07-20 15:22:49).
- You attack The Nightmares of Patient Zero with your Rifle and hit for 14 points of piercing damage. Their acid blood spurts out and burns you as you attack them! You take 10 points of acid damage! You gain 14 XP. (2017-07-20 15:22:51).
- With a sickening tearing of flesh, Wailing Nightmare, a Gibbering Flesh bursts from the dead body of The Nightmares of Patient Zero. (2017-07-20 15:22:53).
[Killed the Nightmares (10)]- You attack The Nightmares of Patient Zero with your Rifle and hit for 14 points of piercing damage. Their acid blood spurts out and burns you as you attack them! You take 10 points of acid damage! You gain 14 XP. This was enough to kill them! You gain an additional 30 Experience Points! (2017-07-20 15:22:53).
- Wailing Nightmare, a Gibbering Flesh, belonging to The Nightmares of Patient Zero, attacked you and hit for 9 points of death damage. (2017-07-20 15:22:53).
- You attack Wailing Nightmare, a(n) Gibbering Flesh with your Rifle and miss. Your weapon is now out of ammunition. (2017-07-20 15:22:58).
- Wailing Nightmare, a Gibbering Flesh, belonging to The Nightmares of Patient Zero, attacked you and missed! (2017-07-20 15:22:58).
- Wailing Nightmare, a Gibbering Flesh, belonging to The Nightmares of Patient Zero, attacked you and hit for 9 points of death damage. (2017-07-20 15:23:01).
- You feel a strange numb sensation pass through your body before feeling a renewed surge of vigor. You will be immune to death damage while under the effects of the Death Affinity potion. Attacks you make that deal death damage will have their damage increased by two points. (2017-07-20 15:23:04).
- You attack Wailing Nightmare, a(n) Gibbering Flesh with your Sub-Machine Gun and hit for 13 points of piercing damage. You gain 6 XP. (2017-07-20 15:23:10).
- (2 times) Wailing Nightmare, a Gibbering Flesh, belonging to The Nightmares of Patient Zero, attacked you and missed! (2017-07-20 15:23:11).
- You attack Wailing Nightmare, a(n) Gibbering Flesh with your Sub-Machine Gun and hit for 13 points of piercing damage. You gain 6 XP. (2017-07-20 15:23:12).
- Wailing Nightmare, a Gibbering Flesh, belonging to The Nightmares of Patient Zero, attacked you and hit for 0 points of death damage. (2017-07-20 15:23:12).
- You attack Wailing Nightmare, a(n) Gibbering Flesh with your Sub-Machine Gun and hit for 13 points of piercing damage. You gain 6 XP. (2017-07-20 15:23:13).
- Wailing Nightmare, a Gibbering Flesh, belonging to The Nightmares of Patient Zero, attacked you and hit for 7 points of piercing damage. (2017-07-20 15:23:13).
[Killed the wailing nightmare (5)]- You attack Wailing Nightmare, a(n) Gibbering Flesh with your Sub-Machine Gun and hit for 13 points of piercing damage. You gain 6 XP. This was enough to kill them! You gain an additional 10 Experience Points! (2017-07-20 15:23:15).

32 Fame for invisime, please.
invisime

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evilsbane's log wrote:
- As you approach the door, it appears more real and tangible until it becomes solid enough to have a doorknob that you can use. You step through the door and find that everything about your surroundings has changed. (2017-07-19 12:56:44).
[RP 1]- You say, "You think you're so tough? Hit me with your best shot!" (2017-07-19 12:57:49).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-19 12:58:23).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-19 12:58:23).
- You feel a blessing of protection upon you. While you are blessed with Weapon Turning, weapons used against you suffer an increased chance of degrading. (2017-07-19 12:58:23).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-19 12:58:26).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-19 12:58:26).
- You feel the power of divine grace protecting you from attacks. While under the effects of Blessing of Evasion, you will gain a +20% to defense versus all attacks. (2017-07-19 12:58:26).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-19 12:58:27).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-19 12:58:28).
- You feel the power of divine grace protecting you from attacks. While under the effects of Blessing of Evasion, you will gain a +20% to defense versus all attacks. (2017-07-19 12:58:28).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-19 12:58:29).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-19 12:58:29).
- You feel yourself wrapped and hidden in sheltering power. While you remain hidden and under the effects of Sanctuary, you will gain a +2 soak versus all attacks and a +10% defense against attacks. (2017-07-19 12:58:29).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-19 12:58:32).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-19 12:58:32).
- You feel your skin harden as the holy power descends upon you. While blessed with Stone Skin, you will gain a +4 soak versus all attacks. (2017-07-19 12:58:32).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-19 12:58:35).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-19 12:58:35).
- You feel your reflexes heighten as you move with nervous energy. While blessed with Light Feet, you will gain a +15% defense versus all attacks. (2017-07-19 12:58:35).
- You heal yourself and gain 10 hit points. You now have 58 hit points. (2017-07-19 12:58:55).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-19 12:58:55).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-19 12:58:55).
- You heal yourself and gain 10 hit points. You now have 68 hit points. (2017-07-19 12:58:56).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-19 12:58:56).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-19 12:58:56).
- You read the book. The book is a set of scrolls that detail weak points in the construction of Stygian Iron Juggernauts. You learned something from the book! You gain 5 experience points! (2017-07-19 12:59:00).
- You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action. (2017-07-19 12:59:00).
- You feel the magic within you sapped from your body as you take actions in this area. You have lost 1 MP. (2017-07-19 12:59:00).
- You feel the effects of Weapon Turning fade. (2017-07-19 13:15:02).
[Clown wakes up (10)]
[Clown attack 1]- Killer Clown attacked you with a brutal punch that has the force of, a Sledgehammer and missed! This attack was charged with billious, unholy rage! (2017-07-19 13:23:30).
[Clown attack 2]- Killer Clown attacked you with a brutal punch that has the force of, a Sledgehammer and hit for 21 points of unholy damage. This attack was charged with bilious, unholy rage! (2017-07-19 13:23:45).
- Killer Clown circles you revving the Chainsaw while laughing hysterically. (2017-07-19 13:24:46).
[Clown attack 3 (5, 2)]- Killer Clown attacked you with a brutal elbow and, while laughing hysterically, a series of chaotic swings with, a Chainsaw and missed! (2017-07-19 13:52:02).
- Killer Clown backs away into the shadows of the meat locker, as his revving Chainsaw and laughter fades away. (2017-07-19 13:53:11).
[RP 2]- You say, "Nice try, demon. I'll give you another chance some other time." (2017-07-19 14:09:19).

15 Fame and 2 Favor donated to invisime, please.
Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

invisime wrote:
2 Favor donated to invisime, please.
Using one alt to donate favor to another alt sounds a bit shady to me. It goes against the idea that 2 alts shouldn't be assisting each other.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Club Jörmungandr All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: