Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Conduit Janitor seeks contract work!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conduit Janitor seeks contract work!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
plscks
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:56 am    Post subject: Conduit Janitor seeks contract work! Reply with quote

~~CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE~~

CoolConduit Janitor seeks contract work!Cool

Hello! I'm a random Janitor, thank you for checking out my add! I am here to say that I am for hire for contract work. I have many positives and not very many negatives. I am currently available for you to commission any work within my abilities! For the price of 5 newspapers per request, though I am open to negotiation and trade. I keep my own work space, I clean up after myself, and I am mostly housebroken. I may or may not join your faction depending on the order, sometimes for larger orders I need a place like a faction footlocker to set down some things. So don’t be surprised if a random Janitor shows up in your house and starts bleeding on stuff.

So for instance, you have a microfaction and a Corruptor keeps camping in your hold after your SH goes down, give the Janitor a buzz and he can come clean up a little and put up a Glyph of Protection vs Evil! Need a hand getting your flag back because you are a HtH Lich and no one else can offer help breaking the ward? Call the random Janitor and he can get you right in for flag extraction! Tired after a tough raid and stranded in a house visible to any passing Void Walker? Drop Janitor a line and he can run you an emergency XI! Ooops, you're stuck flying over the ocean and just need to be put down so you can get your new body already. Janitor has you covered! These and hundreds of other specialty services are available!

From there we will discuss payment, services, clandestine meeting place, and all the good stuff!

Please note that I reserve the right to deny service and cancel service at my convenience (refunds available except where noted)

My skills include but are not limited to the following list:

Miscellaneous Services
  • Good/Evil ward breaking at a desired location
  • Casting Glyph of Pain vs Evil at a desired non-stronghold location
  • Casting Glyph of Protection vs Evil at a desired non-stronghold location
  • Glyph removal at a desired location
  • Single potion delivery
  • Contract murder of the the signatory
  • Component acquisition and delivery
  • Transmutation of components
  • Pet tanking (non-refundable in the event of failure)
  • Pet wall scouting
  • Most anything else you can think of!

Enchanting
  • Accuracy/Defense
  • Arcane
  • Acid
  • Cold
  • Death
  • Durability
  • Electric
  • Fire
  • Holy subleted out
  • Unholy subleted out

Potion brewing
  • Acid Affinity
  • Cold Affinity
  • Combat Clarity
  • Death Affinity
  • Electric Affinity
  • Extended Invisibility
  • Fire Affinity
  • Flying
  • Greater Invulnerability
  • Healing
  • Holy Affinity
  • Invisibility
  • Lesser Invulnerability
  • Magic Recovery
  • Planar Protection
  • Regeneration
  • Strength
  • Water Breathing

plscks-20 | Davington-25 | James Ford-26 | Wiggles-1297 | Desmond-1298 | Richard Feynman-2769 | a random janitor-2772 | Kaz-12345 | Advocado-12867
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Club Jörmungandr All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: