Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Bob War Character Generator
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bob War Character Generator
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fluffymasterchief
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sac wrote:
Oh I think the location badges need to be updated to 25 too.
It has been updated to 25. Follow the Char gen link in the wiki. The planner link up top isn't the latest one.
Sac
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fluffymasterchief wrote:
Sac wrote:
Oh I think the location badges need to be updated to 25 too.
It has been updated to 25. Follow the Char gen link in the wiki. The planner link up top isn't the latest one.

FFS that's my second fail for today. I'm going home...

Edit: It did let me make a Wyrm Master with less than 250CP worth of T1 and T2 skills though

Quote:
1 10 Hand to Hand Combat
2 0 -- Saved --
3 20 Martial Arts
4 0 -- Saved --
5 0 -- Saved --
6 30 Advanced Martial Arts
7 10 Sense Magic
8 0 -- Saved --
9 0 -- Saved --
10 0 Desecrate
10 -13 13 Exploration Badges
10 20 Dark Heart
11 20 Infuse
12 40 Salt the Earth
13 0 -- Saved --
14 20 Spellcraft
14 10 Seeking Hand
14 10 Conjure Sinews
14 11 Acid Dart
15 20 Poison
16 0 -- Saved --
17 0 -- Saved --
18 0 -- Saved --
19 0 -- Saved --
20 0 Acid Blood

Sihoiba
Architect of Anguish

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've updated it with the last changelog updates, there's a difference between the wizard gun skills and the changelog, but I believe there's a mistake in the changelog.

As for the issue you had Sac, did you level up and delevel alot?
Sac
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sihoiba wrote:
I've updated it with the last changelog updates, there's a difference between the wizard gun skills and the changelog, but I believe there's a mistake in the changelog.

As for the issue you had Sac, did you level up and delevel alot?

I hadn't on this build but had on previous ones I'd made without reloading the page to start again.... so I suppose that is a yes. Just tried it again from scratch and it's working properly. Please ignore me for now...
sohdbrimks

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found this on the changelog:
Quote:
The following skills each add 5 to the amount of fortifications erected: Strength (Mortal), Tattoo of Strength (Nexus Champion), Fiendish Bulk (Infernal Behemoth), Cloak of Earth (Holy Champion).

The generator (or the wiki) doesn't mention anything about those last 3 skills.
sohdbrimks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Domineering Presence says -1 damage but according to the wiki and the changelog it is -2
Sac
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random suggestion that should be easy enough. Could you please put somewhere on the page the number of CP that have been used in the build so far. Personally it would save me having to add it all up 3 times for fear of making a mistake and screwing a build. It'd also be a lot easier to see when you had reached, for example, the 250CP pre-T3.
Ongewitter
Wikinator
Wikinator

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sohdbrimks wrote:
Found this on the changelog:
Quote:
The following skills each add 5 to the amount of fortifications erected: Strength (Mortal), Tattoo of Strength (Nexus Champion), Fiendish Bulk (Infernal Behemoth), Cloak of Earth (Holy Champion).

The generator (or the wiki) doesn't mention anything about those last 3 skills.

I recently changed the Wiki concerning this, by the way.
Sweedee
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Revenant skills are out of date on the character planner. One with Death still exists and there is no Dust line.
Chenrezi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweedee wrote:
The Revenant skills are out of date on the character planner. One with Death still exists and there is no Dust line.

Still needs fixing. Also Natural Predator is no longer a child skill of Strength of Darkness, Umbral Sword needs to be moved to a child skill of the Dust line when that gets created, and Blood/Heart of the Wolf and Mantle of Vrykolakas need to be added.
Chenrezi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post, although as there's three weeks in between I hope you can forgive me.

Just another minor note; the wiki links to a version of the character planner with a stats (attack/damage/defense/soak) breakdown, whereas the version that the top bar of the main website links to lacks this breakdown. It's not a huge deal, but it is slightly annoying to have to reroute myself through the wiki in order to see the stats for the character I'm making, especially if I don't remember the difference until I'm halfway through making them.
xensyria
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unlevelling back to the start is seriously bugged:

After you start and select your first skill, you can delevel while still on level 1, and regain the 10 initial CP. However, once you go to level 2 or above, you can still delevel, and the initial skill (or the last one purchased/CP saved) is removed, but your starting 10 CP isn't refunded.

At this point the Level and Delevel buttons are greyed out, and if you try to choose a skill a box pops up saying "You dont [sic] have that many CP!". Even the exploration badge button and achievement badge lists are greyed out (though the achievement badge buttons aren't, so you can get them even though you can't choose them; even so this does nothing to the Level button) so you're effectively stuck.

Sac wrote:
Random suggestion that should be easy enough. Could you please put somewhere on the page the number of CP that have been used in the build so far. Personally it would save me having to add it all up 3 times for fear of making a mistake and screwing a build. It'd also be a lot easier to see when you had reached, for example, the 250CP pre-T3.

Totally agree; perhaps with number of CP left to be spent before being able to asc/de/transcend too.

Chenrezi wrote:
Just another minor note; the wiki links to a version of the character planner with a stats (attack/damage/defense/soak) breakdown, whereas the version that the top bar of the main website links to lacks this breakdown. It's not a huge deal, but it is slightly annoying to have to reroute myself through the wiki in order to see the stats for the character I'm making, especially if I don't remember the difference until I'm halfway through making them.

This would be great! Very Happy

Also, here's a list of the typos I've found:
Mortal: Surgery (also missing full stop at the end of the first non-fluff paragraph) wrote:
One may craft a FAK in a hopsital for 7AP.
Mortal: Sense Magic wrote:
Without this skill, potions will be unindentified and magical items and locations will often appear as normal.
Paladin: Defensive Stance wrote:
This ability temporarily grants you a chance to dodge an attack against that would have normally suceeded.
Defiler: Poison wrote:
(performing an action, being attacked, or the AP tick occuring)
Shepherd: Prayer wrote:
... the Shephard can increase his chance of getting an Intermediate or Greater answer. The increase chance of each is 1% per MP spent. If the Shephard prays for any answer...
Shepherd: Absolve Suffering wrote:
... Grants XP based upon the affect removed from the target. ...
Shepherd/Sorcerer/Defiler: Alchemical Transmutation wrote:
Coversions cost 3AP and 5MP to perform. Soul Ice, Blood Ice and Angel Tears can be coverted into other components, but can not be created in this way.
Shepherd: Energize (spelt as 'Energise' in the skills list) wrote:
... give the targetted character the same amount of MP as the Shepherd spent.
Myrmidon: Weapon Breaker wrote:
Degradeable weapons affected degrade a step, non-degradeable weapons will be ourright destroyed.
Sorcerer: Deep Spellcraft wrote:
... Area of Affect: For the cost of 5AP and 2xMP ...
Pariah: Enervate wrote:
You have the ability to cause your opponent's body to weaken, leaving them more vunerable.
Pariah: Explosive Murder wrote:
The damage type is a 50/50 chance of being either unholy or fire for each target seperately.
Pariah: Rend Flesh wrote:
This skills causes a Pariah to gain damage bonuses when attacking characterrs afflicted with the "Enervated" status.
Defiler: Desecrate ('FREE SKILL' missing, and is technically called 'Desecration') wrote:
<bFREE SKILL</b>
Defiler: Dark Heart wrote:
If successful, you will drain upto 11 MP from them...
Defiler: Soul Vampire wrote:
... if sufficient powerhas been drained the magic of the power will transform the power lost into a Soul Ice power gem...
Defiler: Poison wrote:
... until the victim recieves medical attention (performing an action, being attacked, or the AP tick occuring).
Divine Herald: Feet of the Wind wrote:
This skill makes the Divine Herald always count as flying for the purposes of movement and enviromental hazards.
Divine Herald: Holy Fury wrote:
However, the extra HP will dissappear at the rate of 1 per minute.
Holy Champion: Cloak of Air (also missing comma between 'inventory' and 'however') wrote:
The Holy Champion gains +3 damage and +5% to hit with archery attacks and bows are automatically reloaded if he pocesses the appropriate ammo in his inventory however you cannot use inventory items while under the affects of the cloak.
Holy Champion: Cloak of the Foundation wrote:
Your earthern forms air now more powerful.
Holy Champion: Cloak of Flame wrote:
... When under the affects of "Cloak of Flame", the Holy Champion becomes immune to Fire; ...
Holy Champion: Summon Avenging Light wrote:
TheAvenging Light is a single pet and has its own HP, MP, and AP.
Holy Champion: Cloak of Magma wrote:
You are capable of transforming into a aspect of magma possessing intense heat. ... as well as an area of affect attack "Volcanic Blast" costing 1AP and 10MP ...
Seraph: Arc Lightning wrote:
This clockwork cloud damage aura now deals level/5 electtric damage, and applies against all attacks.
Seraph: Eye of Clockwork Precision (fluff is also missing full stop) wrote:
Your mechanical eyes allow you to keener visison ... In adddition the Seraph can sacrifice up to 10 damage (to a mininum of 1) gaining +10% to hit for every point sacrificed.
Seraph: Greater Smite wrote:
You are able to summon the mightest of vengeful power into your attacks.
Seraph/Advocate/Archon/Lightspeaker/Infernal Behemoth/Corruptor/Dark Oppressor: Wings wrote:
... if an AP ticks passes while under the affects of "Gliding" you return to the ground.
Advocate: Anoint wrote:
You can annoint others with potions granting them the benefits.
Advocate: Intense Halo wrote:
The character gains a permenant damage aura that deals (level/4 rounded up) points of holy damage to any one who attempts to harm the advocate with melee or hand to hand attacks.
Advocate: Word of Holy Light wrote:
Holy Light grants +1 damage to hand-to-hand attacks and +10% to hit with archeryy and hand-to-hand attacks.
Archon: Blade of Ages wrote:
The blessing of the Lords of Justice embues your blades.
Archon: Forceful Punishment wrote:
Eye of Judgement is improved deals additional damage equal to your spell familiarity bonys and the supplementary damage ignores soak.
Archon: Song of the Word wrote:
This ability is a devastating area of effect attack that only affects those of evil aligment.
Lightspeaker: Brother's Bond (apostrophe missing from name in details box) wrote:
This skill means that everytime an Aethersprite is summoned 1-3 additinonal sprites are summoned as well.
Lightspeaker: Verdant Sling wrote:
You can turn the simpliest of items into holy weapons... The missiles can be dropped, but can't be given away or stored in footlockers and retain the components orginal weight.
Eternal Soldier skills: All have an extra 'The' in front of them, well apart from Way of Fire wrote:
Nexus Champion: Tattoo of the Cosmic Gambler wrote:
This ability grants the Nesxus Champion the ability to activate "Cosmic Gambler" for 30 status ticks at a cost of 1AP and 7MP.
Nexus Champion: Tattoo of the Origami Tiger wrote:
When any of these three statistics reach zero, the Origami Tiger will disintigrate and return to its location on your body.
Nexus Champion: Tattoo of the Wandering Way wrote:
This tattoo allows you to shift your physical body in space, dissappearing from one location and appearing in another... Telportation costs only 1 Action Point but a variable number of MP based on the distance travelled.
Revenant: Natural Predator wrote:
This ability grants you a permenant +10% to hit and +1 damage with hand-to-hand attacks.
Revenant: Blood Frenzy wrote:
... If the Revenant makes a kill while under the affects of Blood Frenzy he gains another instance ...
Revenant: Eye of Death wrote:
Your attunement death allows you to sense the ties between corpses, their souls, and their killers.
Conduit: Code of Efficiency wrote:
... this is checked seperately for each item.
Conduit: Arcane Trail wrote:
You can embue others with arcane energies to aid your allies.
Conduit: Bursting Flare wrote:
... This grants the conduit an innate area of affect attack using the throwing tree ...
Conduit: Nexal Sapping wrote:
On a hit the Enery Flare drains 3MP from the target and grants it to the conduit.
Conduit: Wisp Form wrote:
Wisp Form grants lesser flight, the ability to seep through closed and lock doors, a 15% defence bonus, and prevents pets targetting the Conduit.
Conduit: Arcane Wrap (fluff also missing full stop) wrote:
You can resist some of the innate arcane energines
Conduit: Open Wormhole (called 'Open Wormwhole' in the list and description) wrote:
In addition the conduit can "Open a Wormhole" to any arcane Mark creating a tempory portal that lasts 15 minutes at a cost of 10AP and 20MP.
Lich: Animate Dead/Create Fossil Monstrosity/Summon Will-O-Wisp/Summon Wight wrote:
When any of these three statistics reach zero, the pet/Fossil Monstrosity will disintigrate.
Lich: Bonesword wrote:
The desicated nature of your own body allows you to use the bones of your arm as a weapon.
Lich: Soul Harvest (description title is 'Soul harvest') wrote:
The bone trinket is a thrown weapon, a targetted shooting target or can be used to create one corpse in the location.
Wizard: Greater Arcane Siphon wrote:
Thw Wizard gains a passive +2 bonys damage to firearms and the Wizard gains 2MP on an successful firearms attack.
Wizard: Spell Parry wrote:
... If he has no MP Spell Parry has no affect.
Doom Howler: Scream of the Banshee wrote:
Calling on your demonic nature you unleash a scream of all the horors of the damned.
Doom Howler: Ghostwalk wrote:
... Each AP tick the Doom Howler pays a 3MP upkeep and when they can't afford it the affect ends.
Doom Howler: Phasing wrote:
The Doom Howler has a +50% defence bonus against attacks made by thos afflicted with "Phantasmal Terror".
Infernal Behemoth: Burning Aura wrote:
This ability grants you a permanent and innate damage aura that deads level/4 (rounded up) Fire damage to anyone who attacks you with a Hand-to-hand or Melee attack.
Void Walker: Invisibility wrote:
... if he has less than the required MP he is still charged the full amount and the affect ends. Attacking makes the Void Walker visible.
Corruptor: Draining Field (description title is 'Draining Aura') wrote:
In addition there is a 40% chance any character attacking the corruptor suffers the "Drained" status efect which applies a -1 soak and -1 damage penalty.
Corruptor: Touch of Corrupted Loyalty wrote:
The pet will be fully under the Corruptors's control for the duration that it exists. The Corruptor may attempt to steal several pets, however there is a 20% chance for each pet the corruptor currently controls that the targetted pet will be banished instead.
Dark Oppressor: Agony Curse wrote:
In addition whenever the afflicted victim takes damage from the curse the Dark Oppressor recieve a notification and the associated XP.
Dark Oppressor: Doomsights wrote:
You crown has been further impowered to better inflict suffering.
Wyrm Master: Nether Grafting wrote:
This skill allows the Wyrm Master to rejuvanate a Hellhound into a Nether Hound.
Wyrm Master: Summon Horrid Tentacle wrote:
You are capable of summoning an element of the enternal insanity from the earth to do your bidding.
Wyrm Master: Interpose Thrall wrote:
If the Wyrm Master has at least oneimp summoned, any (non Area-of-Effect) attacks that would normally target the Wyrm Master target one of his imps (chosen at random) instead.
Redeemed: Mask of the Penitent wrote:
... It cannot be used again while the Redeemed is under the affect. ...
Redeemed: Mask of the Martyr wrote:
In addition non-demon characters who attack the Redeemed suffer unsoakable damage equal to the morality shift they recieve for making the attack. Every time the Redeemed is attacked they loses 1MP, and this can take the Redeemeds MP to negative values. However, while under the status the redeemed can not attack. It cannot be used again while the Redeemed is under the affect.
Redeemed: Lamp of Clinging Purity wrote:
This skills grants the Redeemed a new innate area of affect attack "Lamp of Clinging Purity".
Redeemed: Fists of Holy Resolve wrote:
While under the status affect the Redeemed's hand-to-hand attacks gain +2 damage and +20% to hit. They can choose to increase the damage dealth by 1 to 5 points and change the damage type to holy, but suffer twice the amount of unsoakable damage with every attack they make.
Redeemed: Moteless Eye wrote:
Your purified nature gives you perfect clarity of visison.
Redeemed: Remembrance of Demonhood wrote:
You remember the weaknesses you had as a demon and how to use them to your advantage against unrepentent demons.
Spell: Death Mantle wrote:
... the character gains the "Death Charge" status effect, for 5 + death familiarity spell bonus status ticks. Multiple castings reset not stack the status ticks. While under the affect of Death Charge if the character ...
Spell: Mystic Mail wrote:
... the character gains the "Mystic Cost of Armor" status effect, for 20 statuc ticks. Multiple casting durations stack. Characters under the affect of Mystic Shield gain ...
Spell: Mystic Shield/Mystic Mail/Blur/Seeking Hand/Guided Blade/Sharp Vision wrote:
... status effect, for 15/20 statuc ticks. ...
Spells: Acrid Vapors/Frost Charge/Death Mantle/Static Charge/Flame Charge/Stonefury/Mystic Shield/Mystic Mail/Blur/Seeking Hand/Guided Blade/Sharp Vision wrote:
... under the affect of ...

Finally, few of the skills aren't spaced before their name in the skills lists: Paladin: Shield of Faith; Divine Herald: Infinite Attack, Righteous Attack, Steadfast Resolve, Harbinger of Judgement; Seraph: Enhanced Senses, Eye of Clockwork Precision, Infinite Attack, Hand of Zealotry, Smite of the Resolute; Archon: Divine Vengeance, Enhanced Senses, Blade of Ages, Dispelling Blade, Cosmic Mastery, Forceful Punishment, Holier Than Thou; Eternal Soldier: Infinite Attack, Way of Fire, The Way of the Antitoxin; Void Walker: Infinite Attack; Redeemed: Favoured Son of Earth, Wrathful Smite; Corruptor: Cosmic Mastery.

Last edited by xensyria on Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:44 am; edited 6 times in total
AeonStar1
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this tool still being maintained?

I'm trying to plan a Revenant with it and the skill list is completely out of date; it's from back when One With Death was on their list and Shadow of the Dust didn't exist.
Pikanchion
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well besides Revenant it is still mostly correct, unfortunately it has not been updated in a while though, also http://sihoiba.atspace.com/chargen.html is generally more up to date than the official link.
xensyria
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikanchion wrote:
Well besides Revenant it is still mostly correct, unfortunately it has not been updated in a while though, also http://sihoiba.atspace.com/chargen.html is generally more up to date than the official link.
For anyone else like me who can never be bothered to click twice to get to the updated planner, I've made a Grease/Tamper monkey extension that updates that link (along with a few other additions).

Last edited by xensyria on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Build Advice All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: