Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Time Zones
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time Zones

View previous topic :: View next topic  
honestmistake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:58 pm    Post subject: Time Zones Reply with quote

So.... I have always struggled to find a faction with people who can raid during UK friendly hours. Am I just looking in the wrong places or are there not very many UK players about these days?
SkullFace
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play in UK hours. DND have managed successful raids in UK morning and UK evening time slots. Come join us. We have especial need of a Dark Oppressor who can enchant.

Skull Face
honestmistake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually have a DnD alt (Tibalt) I seem to miss every raid Sad
Alyss
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xenon Noire's raiding core are mostly British, although I have to say for fairness that we're also mostly pretty sad, so our average raid start time is probably about 11PM. x

However, we do pull-off a lot of raids and raid attempts (probably 3 per week as a general rule, we focus on offence like TDS), and we are trying to shift our raiding to a bit earlier in the day, more like the evening... 7 or 8 PM, but we tend to be one short until the night comes around so far. Of course, if you did join, we could probably get evening and early evening done much more easily if you'd be down!

Although the only thing we've really got going for us is the best soundtrack, tbh c':
honestmistake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11pm is pretty much perfect for me!
I will give some consideration to which alt to send over if there will be a welcome Smile Anything 'missing' from the faction, I do have a level 26 Archon sat idle
Alyss
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I just finally became a functional tank! I had no aura spellgem for actual weeks so we had to brute-force everything. But whatever alt you'd prefer would be great really. It'd be cool if eventually we could find a Lich for the clan since we like to raid other good clans occasionally, which'd be much easier with a big source of MO-unrestricted clear... but it's not really a priority, we have a big target list to work through c:<

Edit: By the way, our SH is 23, 27 Laurentia - Wolverton Science Museum - it's just down at the moment.
honestmistake

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A liche... mine hardly ever gets to go outside. I shall give it some thought!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: