Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Whats your favourite class?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whats your favourite class?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Out-of-Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:14 pm    Post subject: Whats your favourite class? Reply with quote

Hi fun loving people of the Nexus! I'm curious, what is your favourite class?

(you could also expand it to what class haven't you tried that you want to give a go to, or what class did you use, and then become attached to?)

It can be based on the classes effectiveness, its back story/ fluff, or any reason!

I really like the Nexus Champ (which I imagine is a pretty popular one), both because of its effectiveness, and because of the imagine of a tattoo covered warrior striding confidently (or cartwheeling ) through this crazy nexul limbo!

I have also really enjoyed my Doom Howler, a bit of a tormented, restless soul, ghost walking around the place and screaming at people!

So whats your favourite?
(also do we have access to how many of each class there are in the nexus, so we can work out what the overall favourite is?)
Saint_Jimmy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TIER 3 TOTAL
Advocate 32
Archon 70
Conduit 133
Corruptor 56
Dark Oppressor 53
Divine Herald 52
Doom Howler 49
Eternal Soldier 127
Fallen 38
Holy Champion 65
Infernal Behemoth 82
Lich 124
Lightspeaker 84
Nexus Champion 83
Redeemed 20
Revenant 113
Seraph 73
Void Walker 112
Wizard 111
Wyrm Master 56

Anyway, always enjoyed my seraph for the "sit about and watch people do 1 damage" aspect. Plus it involves me doing nothing so that's even more of a win.
sohdbrimks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorites right now are DO and lich. They are fun factioned as well as feral.

DO factioned: with horns you deal 18 damage to wards, inside you can put up a very useful aura that helps all your factionmates and also curse the soakier targets.
DO feral: with agony curse you can kill anyone you come across (even those seraphs standing around outside Razz ) or just leave them cursed for somebody else to kill. Also poison them just to be a dick.

lich factioned: with deathsword or death touch you can do decent wardbashing, step inside with only a few ap left, and let your 10-25 pets kill everyone inside
lich feral: step inside a useless building and start summoning a small horde. It may take a few days since you can't SM because there's no one to heal you. Set passive regeneration on and make sure you can maintain your pets purely through the MP tick regeneration (you get 96 mp a day). when you have some 8-10 ghouls or skeletons, move to a more important building like a bar or a hospital and hide. Log in once a day to see if your pets killed some random passerby Smile

Secret bonus class: deathfarmer IB. Not only do they have the most HP in the game, so they give out the most XP to people, they also have explosive murder for awesome fireworks celebration when somebody kills you.
Meric

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Advocate.

Advocate with Sin Eater - double plus good
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Out-of-Character Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: