Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Queen (or king) of the Leader boards!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Queen (or king) of the Leader boards!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Promoted Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:00 pm    Post subject: Queen (or king) of the Leader boards! Reply with quote

Hi, it would be cool to have a leader board that measured how many characters you had on leader boards!

So breath leader board for how many breath leader boards you were on, and career as well!

Did that make any sense to you? Hopefully!

Don't forget to vote!

(for leaderboards!)
Badziew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like...

Leaderboardception Cool
Trialist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be concerned that this favors people who have a lot of characters, and so can more easily appear on multiple leaderboards. Since somebody with more character slots could more easily have different characters naturally grinding different tasks.

Not sure if that's really a concern or not, just pointing it out.
Carilgar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trialist wrote:
I'd be concerned that this favors people who have a lot of characters, and so can more easily appear on multiple leaderboards. Since somebody with more character slots could more easily have different characters naturally grinding different tasks.

Not sure if that's really a concern or not, just pointing it out.

Shhhhhh
tommy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh good point! I had actually meant it more per character, but didn't really make that clear in my suggestion, which in that case it would favour those who have been grinding for longer.

I don't think a leader board of account names would work as well (plus you wouldn't know which of their characters it was actually for!).

Either way I guess you are rewarding people for being dedicated to the game (by either grinding more characters, or grinding 1 character for a long time!).
haliphax
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a rad idea! (But... yeah, for characters, not accounts. Smile )
Kandarin
Dreamweaver
Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some way of showing on your stats when you're on leaderboards would be cool. It should be separate from regular leaderboards though.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Promoted Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: