Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - You laughed at EM, You laughed at CO, Now who is laughing?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You laughed at EM, You laughed at CO, Now who is laughing?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fellis
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 1:47 pm    Post subject: You laughed at EM, You laughed at CO, Now who is laughing? Reply with quote

We built a howitzer on The Great Ziggurat.

This is not a joke, or empty blather. There is a button within the Great Ziggurat that you can activate. Load yourself in the cannon and fire yourself at the planes. Anyone can do it, and I highly recommend you do, lest you live in terror of ever dying, while cowering "safe" in your stronghold.
Fellis
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the first thing you peace loving idiots will ask is: “Oh no Combustible Opossums! We are but weak and powerless transcended and angels, how can we stop you from using this powerful weapon?”

Stop us? You think we built a cannon and didn’t use it??

Quote:
0.5xA-Press paused for a moment and then on a whim decided to activate the devastating and all powerful zigsplosive device they had at their disposal. An eardrum rupturing noise and intense heat is all you remember before the void. Your attack affected 5 characters and/or pets and killed 0 pets and 0 characters. (2021-04-07 02:40:38).

Quote:
Kind paused for a moment and then on a whim decided to activate the devastating and all powerful zigsplosive device they had at their disposal. An eardrum rupturing noise and intense heat is all you remember before the void. Your attack affected 15 characters and/or pets and killed 0 pets and 0 characters. (2021-04-19 01:19:52).

Quote:
Janitor paused for a moment and then on a whim decided to activate the devastating and all powerful zigsplosive device they had at their disposal. An eardrum rupturing noise and intense heat is all you remember before the void. Your attack affected 22 characters and/or pets and killed 0 pets and 0 characters. (2021-04-07 21:31:17).

Quote:
0.5xA-Press paused for a moment and then on a whim decided to activate the devastating and all powerful zigsplosive device they had at their disposal. An eardrum rupturing noise and intense heat is all you remember before the void. Your attack affected 37 characters and/or pets and killed 0 pets and 0 characters. (2021-04-08 00:46:43).

Quote:
Ruby Mae paused for a moment and then on a whim decided to activate the devastating and all powerful zigsplosive device they had at their disposal. An eardrum rupturing noise and intense heat is all you remember before the void. Your attack affected 67 characters and/or pets and killed 0 pets and 0 characters. (2021-04-07 23:34:38).

Our initial shots were on the money. Interplanar Brigades, Invisible Manufacturing Agency, an Interplanar Brigade raid team, Feral Clowder, etc. Nobody is safe, the cannon can hit anywhere and everywhere. The cannon cannot be destroyed, it is an inexorable part of The Great Ziggurat now. The ammo, being nexal denizens, is infinite. We will shell the planes till the breath collapses on itself.

Our demands are simple. Everyone buys Explosive Murder. Everyone. Renounce your gods, renounce your powers. You will only be a pariah in name if everyone is a pariah in spirit. Barass? Alonai? They can’t help you. Marquai, Hashaa? Don’t even make me laugh. Even the good elder powers only work together nominally. But the grand partnership of Ahg-za-haru and Tholaghru has created something greater than any other elder power has been able to achieve. Just look at it!!!

Beautiful.

-Half A-Press
https://www.nexusclash.com/modules.php?name=Game&op=character&id=4939
AuXAuV

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may be thinking to yourself "But I don't want to get EM because (insert blatant excuse)."

Well the good news is that as a token of good will, you can click "Use" on an enchanted grenade to demonstrate your willingness to explode!
Be sure to do it in front of all your friends, so that they too can be inspired by the fireworks.
Fellis
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
- You pause for a moment and then on a whim decide to activate the devastating and all powerful zigsplosive device you have at your disposal. An eardrum rupturing noise and intense heat is all you remember before the void. Your attack affected 22 characters and/or pets and killed 0 pets and 1 characters, The Tenaciously Majestic Dickodore Cole. (2021-05-09 02:27:34).

THE SHELLING CONTINUES
Lychwood

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The explosions will continue until morale improves.
Fellis
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt a sense of gleeful unease as the voice of the elder powers spoke that the nexus had changed irrevocably once again this day. I always expected that my audacious challenge to Goros' breath would invite some sort of retribution as I perverted his rules of physics to my own end. Goros, or Namm the ever zealous, determined to squash the fun out of the nexus with hordes of clockwork monstrosities. I rushed over to my pet project, the Ziggurat Howitzer to confirm the Ziggitzer had not been tainted by the influence of Namm or Goros. However I arrived, blessed that Ahg-Za-Haru and Tholaghru had improved the Howurat even further. (Note to self: workshop name more)

Quote:
- You were fiddling around near an ominous looking closet and after pushing a button the door slammed closed behind you! Immediately a sense of unease fills your body as you hear machinery start to come to life. You sense a large pressure building beneath your feet before you are launched far into the air. You wait for the gravity to shift, but you keep ascending, and to your horror you see the ground rushing towards you! An eardrum rupturing noise and intense heat is all you remember before the void. Your attack affected 0 characters and/or pets (2021-05-10 17:34:42).

My only regret is that this shot was simply a private audience with the purity of a flaming crater. Fortunately the nexus provides us many opportunities to spread the good word! Blessed Be Explosions!!!

-0.5x A-Press
Fellis
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
- You were fiddling around near an ominous looking closet and after pushing a button the door slammed closed behind you! Immediately a sense of unease fills your body as you hear machinery start to come to life. You sense a large pressure building beneath your feet before you are launched far into the air. You wait for the gravity to shift, but you keep ascending, and to your horror you see the ground rushing towards you! An eardrum rupturing noise and intense heat is all you remember before the void. Your attack affected 5 characters and/or pets and killed 1 character, Layla Scarlett. (2021-10-18 20:33:26).

THE CANNON NOTCHES ANOTHER KILL

-0.5x A-Press
Tathers
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grunk the Pale can come help with some explosions again. He missed the Possums
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Club Jörmungandr All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: