Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Nexus Champion
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nexus Champion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> The Junkyard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quixotic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaelCleap wrote:

Busted, you actually can not release more than 1 character per period of 24h.
Yukari

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, why exactly are you QQ'ing now? Because Tomppa bested you at discussion?

Edit: ayy

Last edited by Yukari on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
RaelCleap
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yukari wrote:
So, why exactly are you QQ'ing now? Because Tomppa bested you at discussion?

Not at all, just done repeating myself. Yes I will have to wait an additional 24 Hours, I compleatly forgot about that.

R.I.P. WM's

Maybe try F'in someone elses event rewards with misinformation again, rather than trolling me. (Is still paying off a runesword thanks to you, that I will never be able to use on my feral. At least it was traded away to a nice person, who I am acctualy glad had a use for it).

After all thats come to light and intensive testing, this is the only logical conclusion for my WM's

R.I.P. Matron.

I Guess I put Nightmares of Patient Zero to ground in 24 hours from now.

Last edited by RaelCleap on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yukari

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(that has nothing to do with the thread at hand so I'll put it in parenthesis, not that it changes much, but anyway:

Yeah, I do make mistakes, and yeah, I went and corrected it once it was brought up I had gotten that bit of info wrong. It was at no point an attempt at trolling anyone, I was merely trying to condense the relevant information in an easy-to-read format (because a friend asked, actually). Still, you could've done the smart thing and checked the wiki, where the information was freely verifiable, and at least asked for a refund after it wasn't what you wanted, instead of putting the blame of everything on me. I won't answer anything else about this here, instead I'd prefer it was taken to PMs/a separate thread about the topic if you *really* want to go into it.

EDIT: I was just told that the wiki didn't said the Runesword decayed previous to it being reported, so I didn't even make a mistake. lol)

Last edited by Yukari on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
RaelCleap
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yukari wrote:
(that has nothing to do with the thread at hand so I'll put it in parenthesis, not that it changes much, but anyway:

Yeah, I do make mistakes, and yeah, I went and corrected it once it was brought up I had gotten that bit of info wrong. It was at no point an attempt at trolling anyone, I was merely trying to condense the relevant information in an easy-to-read format (because a friend asked, actually). Still, you could've done the smart thing and checked the wiki, where the information was freely verifiable, and at least asked for a refund after it wasn't what you wanted, instead of putting the blame of everything on me. I won't answer anything else about this here, instead I'd prefer it was taken to PMs/a separate thread about the topic if you *really* want to go into it.)

I did, do I strike you as a person who doesn't double check these type of things? No one had a straight answer and YOUR misinformation was all that was available. The decay rate blurb was added to the wiki after me approuching admins about it. It was not there, your Misinformation was all that was available at the time. It was my misfortune that had it added to the wiki that it decays...

*shrugs*

Go justify yourself to someone who cares. YOU, cost me! I doubt it was a mistake... That's just my opinion, no I do not wish to take it to PM, nor wish to converse with you.

FYI: I did ask for a re-do for a differant item, No-refunds I was told. I am still paying for it in trade, Cheers!

Any other Jibes, trolly comments, miissinformtion you wish to give?

NO!

Nuff Said...

Last edited by RaelCleap on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tomppa
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, just throwing it out here that I've got one of each petmaster coming up at the moment. Lich will reach T3 first, LS likely the second. My arguments have been based on what I know of PM's so far, and on experience in previous breaths. I'm eager to see if my opinions hold once I actually get to experience pms in this breath.
(That's from Dracula, by Stoker.)
RaelCleap
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomppa wrote:
Well, just throwing it out here that I've got one of each petmaster coming up at the moment. Lich will reach T3 first, LS likely the second. My arguments have been based on what I know of PM's so far, and on experience in previous breaths. I'm eager to see if my opinions hold once I actually get to experience pms in this breath.

Lich Really dosen''t suffer these problems (was why I use it as what other PM's should be braught into line with MP/ Pet utility wise. Looks at the Imp in disgust) short of Wight being 5mp to high and skeletons not really being desirable at all compared to Ghoul.

Plus a Lich has pick up and play factor, 5 pets off base MP and off on the hunt after re-spawn you go, right away.

Hence why I'm not releasing Cleaver. At least he is none tidius MP pet summoning wise and can be used viably for hunting. The WM's? Yup, they are done.

As for Raid Defence, be F'd if I waste my time like that with Cleaver, totally pointless waste of effort and very much a redundantancy in PM's right now.

Invun' potions, Nuff said!
RaelCleap
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teksura
Nexus Fixture
Nexus Fixture

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFS, people.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> The Junkyard All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: