Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Enhanced Senses for 60 CP
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Enhanced Senses for 60 CP
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Game Mechanics Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dissident

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wozzy wrote:
Niphy wrote:
Dissident wrote:
You can also negate 8 damage from Shadow Dancers! Laughing

no you cant

This is correct. The only thing it does is allow you to keep attacking them while they are jumping between hiding and attacking, which is basically the strongest counter to them.

Ooh...I just kinda assumed that's how it works because that's how it is in NW Embarassed
MerlintheTuna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiki says it still works that way, on both the Hide skill and the Hidden status. Haven't tried myself, though - shadowdancing isn't terribly common in my experience.
ten_of_swords
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Enhanced Senses for 60 CP Reply with quote

ten_of_swords wrote:
ES as a 60 CP myrmidon skill seems fairly expensive. Is it more an AP saving skill or is it really informational?

Future me can answer past me.

So having got the package (Meditation and ES) on 2 myrms, both skills have been useful.

Aside from the commonly expected AP saving of ES while hunting, is its defensive benefit. After the day's activity, I'll squirrel away enough exit AP with the idea that my chosen hiding place may have someone already hidden there. Excluding fallens and VWs, it helps avoid feeding yourself to someone who would otherwise have to play the odds and choose to enter a building and search.

"A bargain at 60CP," says future self. Past me just likes the forest of ignorance.
geohound
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The chance for use Meditation is very less but... you will regret not have one when you play myrmidon and were deifer poisoned by me. The chance is less just pray that you never met me if you don't have Meditation. He he he~
Kylinn
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geohound wrote:
The chance for use Meditation is very less but... you will regret not have one when you play myrmidon and were deifer poisoned by me.

Or just carry a couple FAKs with you. Much cheaper.
ten_of_swords
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 3 myrms now, all with Meditation and ES. Two of them have used Meditation quite a few times already, so for this run, well worth it as they've logged in to see someone attacking them.

Oddly enough, both of those are going NC, so the skill is not redundant as it might be with a myrm heading toward eternal soldier.

All anecdotal, MMV.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Game Mechanics Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: