Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Fallout Mafia Game Thread - Town (not BHK) and Rokk win
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fallout Mafia Game Thread - Town (not BHK) and Rokk win
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackHeartKabal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sihoiba wrote:

* I totally didn't expect the town doctor to play so aggressively and get themselves lynched day 1. He got an auto-inject stimpack to protect from a random lynch because with mafia having two means of killing (and one that could kill multiples at once) town really needed the doc (and the back up doc too). I totally didn't spot the flavour inconsistency on a Follower needed to get someone lynched.

I deliberately played aggressively to avoid getting killed by scum and to not appear as a doctor, the stimpak as a safety net. I expected that deliberate vagueness about the stimpak, my status as a pseudo third-party, and convincing everyone that I was not the doctor, I would be left alone as the town burnt through people until the Paladin died.

I was not expecting a super mutant with a fatman.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UsernamePending wrote:
BlackHeartKabal wrote:
Unvote: Armykid500. Also, I have serious doubt that a Fatman would be an item. We are in a Vault. A Fat-Man is a rocket launcher that fires Mini-Nukes. Do you have any idea what that would do?

XD I knew there was a nuke before this. Part of my Win-Con was stated as grab the nuke.

Also I already had NK ability from the get-go, I just didn't use it. SK-with-a-conscience FTW
Yukari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a lot of fun for the two days I was alive. I should have not used the Stealth Boy during the first night, it would've greatly sped up Tomppa's recruiting, and I would've needed no flogging code, lol! Speaking of, I wonder if anyone cracked it?

Yeah, I was actually very willing to work with Tompps even if I really didn't need to. My role PM also didn't really hint me towards thinking I could be recruited, though the Stealth Boy did say specifically the Vault Dweller would be unable to visit me if I put it on, which is why I kinda slipped a bit on D1 jumping to the conclusion Tomppa had a night action and that it was investigative. I was purposely painting myself as a larger threat than I really was (and was amused when people kept thinking I had stuff like a NK ability even after my cardflip), because I thought it fun to mess around with scum trying to NK me and irradiate me. I just flopped big time with the activation of my item. I did so because 1st night I didn't get any guarantee from anyone that I was going to get investigated, so I thought "ah, screw it, I'm going invis". I'm not sure how much better it would've been to have been slaved, though, but it does sound more workable than being dead. lol edit: or, just use it every night and frell town too :D

Also, so much lol on Wozzy's rad spread.

edit: also, I really didn't *need* to speak on all caps one day and lower case the next. I could've picked less annoying posting rules (still alternating with day). but I was too lazy :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93
Page 93 of 93

Jump to: