Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - The Adventures of Batman and The Outsiders
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Adventures of Batman and The Outsiders

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whytemeet
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: The Adventures of Batman and The Outsiders Reply with quote

Just a normal day at Wayne Manor for Batman and The Outsiders, when suddenly, a message scrolls across the Batcomputer:

It reads: CRIME IN PROGRESS DOWNTOWN VALHALLA. THE EOG HAVE SET UP SEVERAL METH LABS AND HAVE BEEN SPOTTED DISTRIBUTING DRUGS TO THE KIDS OVER AT FIGHT CLUB. THESE MEN ARE ARMED AND DANGEROUS, PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION!

Batman rallies up the rest of The Outsiders.

- You say, "Ok team, EOG has been selling drugs to the kids in Fight Club. This we cannot stand for, we need to shut down their meth operations."

- You say, "Target is xx,xx roll out now!"

-SEVERAL HOURS LATER, WE ARRIVE AT THE CRIMINAL'S HIDEOUT-

- Aaron Stainthorpe said, "We kindly ask you to stop with that illegal meth brewing here"

- An Angry Mob tries to run the gangers out of town.

- Aaron Stainthorpe said, "You see, drugs are bad..."

- Machina attacked Wizard Of Da Hood with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Mr Dalliard tries to grab all the evidence

- Aaron Stainthorpe said, "And we heard about your dealings with the kids around here"

- You say, "NO more selling drugs to the kids over in Fight Club! we will put an end to this operation!"

- Mr Dalliard said, "Tiger is not approriate house hold pet"

- Aaron Stainthorpe said, "It would really be sad to see more of them brought into the realm of substance abuse"

- Mr Dalliard said, "Gah, it is trying to eat me"

- An Angry Mob said, "Tigers, or kids?"

- Mr Dalliard said, "Haven''t you been feeding it all"

- Machina attacked The Mage with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing her!

- Mr Dalliard said, "Silly junkies, even themselves don''t remember to eat, how could they take care of a pet"

- An Angry Mob would be worried to see tigers suffering from substance abuse.

- You emote, " tips over several Meth stations that had been set up"

- Machina attacked Trench with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Machina attacked Sean BR with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Machina attacked Nogard with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Mr Dalliard said, "Did we get the ring leader already?"

- Machina attacked Ratherder with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Machina attacked Officer White with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Machina attacked Alco Engineer II with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- You attack al czervik with your Soft Strike and hit for 15 points of impact damage. You gain 2 XP. This was enough to kill them! You gain an additional 1 Experience Points!

- Mr Dalliard said, "Surrender now"

- Batman, The Dark Knight of The Outsiders has taken the faction standard of Exiled Original Gangstas! Your faction gains 10 points of renown!

- The Fiery Fog arrives late and is stuck with methlab cleaning (burning) duties

I think the gangsters learned their lesson because the next day, I had a note from the leader:

"Gotta say, that wuz a good raid, yo. Allways betta when bustas got somethang to say fo' themselves!"

-Trench

Last edited by Whytemeet on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:09 pm; edited 6 times in total
Sweedee
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweedee. o_o

whooooo! wee woo wee woo! O_O bangbangbangbangkapow!!!
Whytemeet
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batman and The Outsiders were playing a board game online when suddenly, we heard a knock at the front door....

- Your stronghold is under attack!

- Betrayer destroyed a ward protecting this location!

- Your stronghold ward has been destroyed!

- Bitchwhistle of The Hive Mind has changed their factional stance toward you. They are now hostile towards you.

- Will-O-Wisp, belonging to Athru, attacked Bitchwhistle, killing them!

- Athru said, "Being raided"

- Athru said, "Void Tainted VWs shouldnt tank"

- Julia Gillard suddenly appeared out of thin air.

- Ghoul, belonging to Athru, attacked Kate Ellis, killing them!

- Mr Dalliard attacked Betrayer with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing her!

- Athru attacked Julia Gillard with a Bonesword , killing her!

- Athru said, "BOOM"

- Mr Dalliard taps his foot and reloads

Luckily, we were able to ward off these would be killers. But several of the team quickly realized.....WE HAD BEEN ROBBED!

- You say, "ROLL OUT TO xx,xx (I THINK) TARGET: HIVE MIND.....HIVE MIND STOLE AN ITEM FROM EACH OF US WHEN THEY BROKE IN LAST TIME"

We quickly arrived at the thieves' hideout.

- Someone used a bullhorn to say: 'Hello! We\'re here the Batman.'. It was so loud, it must have come from outside.

- Athru said, "hey fellas!"

- Niphredil licks Athru happily.

- Batman steps inside of the Lair of The Hive Mind

- Batman says, "WHERES RACHEL?!"

- Batman attacks Surtur with your Cobra Strike and hit for 20 points of arcane damage. His armor soaked 10 points of damage. 10 points of soak was due to fortifications here. This attack was suffused with arcane power! This was enough to kill them!

Surtur, obviously didn't know where the beloved Rachel was....He also wasn't the master of the pets, which is who Batman was really after...

- You attack Julia Gillard with your Cobra Strike and hit for 20 points of arcane damage. His armor soaked 10 points of damage. 10 points of soak was due to fortifications here. This attack was suffused with arcane power!

- Julia's carbon tax, a Nether Hound, belonging to Julia Gillard, attacked you and hit for 3 points of death damage. This was enough to kill you!

But is was too late! The Batman had been killed! Luckily, his team was able to join the battle.

- Niphredil sank his fangs into Julia Gillard and was killed by the acid blood rushing over their face and down their throat!

- An Angry Mob cuddles the pets.

Even death can not stop the Batman...

- Your spirit feels drawn to a new body and you quickly enter it. You have respawned.

- Machina attacked Betrayer with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- An Angry Mob is disappointed by the lack of fail in this raid.

- Batman steps inside of the Lair of The Hive Mind AGAIN!

- Athru said, "well hello there!"

- Batman says, "IM BACK!"

- Batman says, "BECAUSE IM THE BATMAN!"

- Kiryoku said, "Henry Clay, you robbed me!"

- Batman says, "AS I WAS SAYING.....WHERE'S RACHEL?!"

- Kiryoku said, "Give me my... err.. how should I put this... I think the shame of mentioning what it was you stole overweighs the need for justice on this petty act."

- Maiq the Liar said, "M''aiq hears many rumors of war, but few of them are true"

- Batman says, "I KNOW SHE IS HERE, SOMEWHERE!"

- Kiryoku thinks M''aiq and himself will keep Bitchwhistle alive to make him talk. Torture him, guys!

- You emote, " ties Bitchwhistle up"

- An Angry Mob isn''t sure how we can torture somebody in their sleep.
- Machina attacked EL DAZEDO with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Maiq the Liar said, "M''aiq thinks that the mob is too angry and lacks imagination"

- Machina said, "sorry guys, didnt mean to hit that guys self destruct button"

- An Angry Mob is silent for a moment, then a somebody at the back quips "You won''t like me when I''m angry!"

- An Angry Mob said, "Wait, wrong movie."

- Maiq the Liar said, "M''aiq has heard that it is dangerous to be your friend"

- An Angry Mob said, "Mob... SMASH!"

- An Angry Mob proves M''aiq right with a bit of friendly "fire".

- An Angry Mob unleashed a billowing blast of flame from a flamethrower into the area. You were caught in the attack but managed to avoid injury. 7 characters and/or pets were affected by this attack. 0 pets and 0 characters were killed.

- Maiq the Liar said, "M''aiq wishes he had a stick made out of fishies to give you. Sadly, he does not."

- Athru watches his pets flail

- Kiryoku thinks now is a good time for Bitchwhistle to rest. Forever.

- Hrududu's hotter twin, a Fossil Monstrosity, belonging to Athru, attacked Bitchwhistle, killing them!

- Kiryoku of The Outsiders grasped the unprotected faction standard of the faction claiming this location. With a low rumble, the magic of the location dissipates.

- Kiryoku of The Outsiders has taken the faction standard of The Hive Mind! Your faction gains 7 points of renown!

- Athru said, "oh yay!"

- Kiryoku said, "Thanks for coming everyone! Let''s go back to SH for those who can. Athru, whisper me your sm there once you''re done summoning weird stuff. Wink"

- Athru said, "well done team! cya back at home!"

We had victory, but Batman was too weak to make it home.

Later that night...

- EL DAZEDO said, "OH HI I JUST REPAIRED THE DOOR TO YOUR STRONGHOLD NOW YOUVE AWAKENED THE SERIOUS MONSTER!!"

- (2 times) EL DAZEDO attacked you with a Whip of Torment and missed!

- (2 times) EL DAZEDO attacked you with a Whip of Torment and hit for 8 points of unholy damage.

- EL DAZEDO attacked you with a Whip of Torment and missed! This attack was charged with billious, unholy rage!

- EL DAZEDO attacked An Angry Mob with a Whip of Torment , killing him!

- EL DAZEDO attacked you with a Whip of Torment and missed! This attack was charged with billious, unholy rage!

- EL DAZEDO attacked you with a Whip of Torment and missed!

- (2 times) EL DAZEDO attacked you with a Whip of Torment and hit for 8 points of unholy damage.

- EL DAZEDO attacked you with a Whip of Torment and missed!

- EL DAZEDO has exploded in a violent flash of hatred and hellfire, spraying heat and gore everywhere. You were caught in the attack but managed to avoid injury. 0 characters and/or pets were affected by this attack. 0 pets and 0 characters were killed.

I managed to make it home later that night.

Stay tuned for more adventures!

Last edited by Whytemeet on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 10 times in total
Mallich
Nexus Clash Veteran
Nexus Clash Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whytemeet wrote:
Stay tuned for more adventures!
Same bat-time, same bat-channel!

Sorry. I blame my upbringing.
daeriel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, for trivia's sake:

Quote:
- Niphredil sank his fangs into Julia Gillard and was killed by the acid blood rushing over their face and down their throat!

^This happened twice, and the second time Niphredil took Julia Gillard with her. It was a glorious mutual death with much spurting of acid.
Whytemeet
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batman woke up in the morning with a terrible headache. He quickly realized that every action he tried to perform was taking way too much time, almost as if he were stuck in molasses! The rest of the Outsiders were each experiencing similar side effects. It was taking Kiryoku over two minutes to read a book!

Batman soon found out what the problem was.....intel received, showed that the Divine Slayers had been testing out a Lag-Bomb that would be used to threaten the Nexus and eventually take over.

- Batman, The Dark Knight sends the faction this message: Roll out to Divine Slayers xx,xx They are raising an army to take over Valhalla and we need to find the bomb!

- Someone used a bullhorn to say: 'We know that you\'re building an army. Come out with your hands up!'. The sound seems to be coming from outside the building..

- Mr Dalliard said, "Where's the bomb?"

- Someone used a bullhorn to say: 'Just defuse the lagbomb. Nobody needs to get hurt.'. The sound seems to be coming from outside the building..

- Super Sentinel 077, a Ghoul, belonging to 343 Guilty Spark, attacked Mr Dalliard, killing them! Their corpse rises as a ghoul in the service of 343 Guilty Spark!

Mr Dalliard had walked right into Guilty Sparky's trap! They had been expecting us....Batman had to go inside himself, but was still suffering from his "morning sickness."

- Batman steps inside the Divine Slayer's HQ

- You feel sick and nauseous from the poison. Your action causes you to take 1 point of damage. (see, morning sickness...)

- You attack 343 Guilty Spark with your Cobra Strike and hit for 20 points of arcane damage. His armor soaked 10 points of damage. 10 points of soak was due to fortifications here. This attack was suffused with arcane power! You gain 20 XP. This was enough to kill them! You gain an additional 24 Experience Points!

- Machina said, "Give it up you scoundrles!"

- An Angry Mob swarms into the stronghold, dressed in their “Animus-of-the-Bat Man†outfit.

- Champion Sounds releases the clockwork hounds

- Machina attacked Alex Roberts with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Batman said, "We are here to stop you all from taking over Valhalla! We know you are raising an army.....WHERE IS THE LAG-BOMB"

- Machina said, "We aren''t here to play games!"

- Machina attacked AnarchoIntellect with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- An Angry Mob tries to find - and lynch - the "trigger-man".

- Batman said, "We know it was not a coincidence that we were faced with extreme lag at the start of this raid!"

- Batman said, "I had to take care of the ring-leader pretty quickly due to all his "friends""

- Machina attacked U,MaN with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Batman said, "WHERE IS THE BOMB!"

- Batman said, "I CAN'T BARE THIS LAG ANYMORE!"

- (2 times) Machina attacked Happy Wake with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Judgemaster, belonging to Champion Sounds, attacked Happy Wake, killing them!

- (2 times) Machina attacked Happy Wake with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Judgemaster, belonging to Champion Sounds, attacked Rautherion, killing them!

- Judgemaster, belonging to Champion Sounds, attacked Archer, killing them!

- Batman said, "Ape Coughlin has the detonator, GET HIM!"

- An Angry Mob said, "We''re too late - the lagbomb has already gone off!"

- Batman said, "Take that, Happy Wake!"

- (5 times) Judgemaster, belonging to Champion Sounds, attacked knives, killing them!

- (5 times) Judgemaster, belonging to Champion Sounds, attacked The occasional shadow, killing them!

- (3 times) Judgemaster, belonging to Champion Sounds, attacked Theodore Cole, killing them!

- Judgemaster, belonging to Champion Sounds, attacked Ape Coughlin, killing them!

- Batman said, "Silent! Start talking! WHERE IS THE BOMB!"

- Machina attacked Silent with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Batman, The Dark Knight of The Outsiders has taken the faction standard of Divine Slayers! Your faction gains 12 points of renown!

The team had stopped the evil Divine Slayers, when the dust cleared, the lag had stopped and they left a pile of bodies....several hours later, someone tried to break into our hero's HQ!

It's ok....just an alcoholic robot.

Meanwhile, back at the downed Divine Slayer's hideout....

- Happy Wake destroyed a Glyph of Pain vs Evil protecting this location!

- Happy Wake thought you three were OUTSIDERS!

- Happy Wake attacked Champion Sounds with an Hatchet , killing him!

- Happy Wake attacked you with an Hatchet and hit for 7 points of cold damage. This was enough to kill you!

Little did the the Slayer's know....one of the Outsiders had decided to return and save his friends, not realizing he was too late!

- Mr Dalliard steps inside the Divine Slayer's HQ

- Mr Dalliard looks at the pile of corpses and at the angry mob cornered"

- Mr Dalliard said, "Someone's been busy here, I left after getting a bumb on my head early in the fight"

- Archer attacked An Angry Mob with a Compound Bow , killing her!

- 343 Guilty Spark said, "Hello I see your harrassing my comrade time to die"

- Mr Dalliard said, "I saw it all, that mab was innocent and didn't do a thing"

- Mr Dalliard said, "s/mab/mob"

- 343 Guilty Spark said, "he interrupeded my napping as did you"

- Happy Wake said, "Why is the mob so angry!"

- Mr Dalliard runs out to let EUPD know about flagrant vigi... oh that was us, nevermind then!"

Will this stop the lag? Will Mr Dalliard make it home alive? Will I stop asking questions? Find it all out next week!

Last edited by Whytemeet on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:58 pm; edited 9 times in total
Whytemeet
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- Batman, The Dark Knight sends the faction this message: I have found the location of the Joker! He may be on the run, but currently hanging out at a Forsaken Slum (xx, xx, Valhalla). We need to get in and apprehend him before the Forsaken army take out Valhalla with "weaponized fail gas"

- Batman steps inside of the Forsaken Slum

- Batman said, "WHERE"S THE JOKER!"

- Mr Dalliard said, "Who has gas here?"

- Batman attacks Gather with his Cobra Strike and hit for 22 points of arcane damage. This was enough to kill them!

- Niphredil said, "I hope my sizzling flesh doesn''t react with the fail gas...or perhaps it''s why I''m sizzling! OH NOES."

- Mr Dalliard tries to inspect all the guys for possible gas leaks.

- Machina said, "Hand over the fail gas you scoundrles!"

- An Angry Mob has clearly taken a large dose of it already.

- Jean-Baptiste Emmanuel Zorg said, "I''m the the black market weapons smuggler around here! Give me all your fail gas!"

- Kiryoku tries to keep the gas from leaking but fails. Probably he''s already contaminated.

- Jean-Baptiste Emmanuel Zorg hides from the Batman

- Batman said, "We need to stop Joker from releasing the fail gas on Valhalla....WHO IS GONNA GIVE HIM UP!?"

- An Angry Mob said, "Watch out - Noob Sailbot''s armour is impregnated with the stuff."

- Machina attacked Jared with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Jean-Baptiste Emmanuel Zorg attacked the area with a(n) Fragmentation Grenade.

- With a sickening tearing of flesh, a Spiked Tentacle bursts from the dead body of Corky.

- Niphredil attacked Corky with a Bite , killing him!

- Judgemaster, belonging to Champion Sounds, attacked RNG Screw, killing them!

- Batman looks to see if Joker is hiding behind the forts

- Machina attacked An inanimate object with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Jean-Baptiste Emmanuel Zorg attacked the area with a(n) Fragmentation Grenade.

- Machina attacked Frznphnx with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing her!

- Batman attacks Spiked Tentacle with his Cobra Strike and hit for 15 points of impact damage. This was enough to kill them!

- Mr Dalliard said, "There are so many bloated members here, how could we inspect all of them. We would need boy wonder here or something"

- Machina attacked Noob Saibot with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- From the corpse of Chrigel Glanzmann rises a shambling zombie!

- An Angry Mob attacked Chrigel Glanzmann with an Axe , killing him!

- Niphredil attacked Asajj Ventress with a Bite , killing her!

- Machina attacked Garrus with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Killer Bean has exploded in a violent flash of hatred and hellfire, spraying heat and gore everywhere.

- Mr Dalliard attacked Killer Bean with a Sub-Machine Gun , killing him!

- Jean-Baptiste Emmanuel Zorg is an evil, evil man

- Judgemaster, belonging to Champion Sounds, attacked Vapor, killing them!

- Machina attacked Fist of Wrath with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Batman attacks Shambling Zombie with his Cobra Strike and hit for 15 points of impact damage. This was enough to kill them!

- Mr Dalliard said, "Ha, I found him. I shot that guy and he exploded. The gas must have been in him!"

- Machina of The Outsiders has taken the faction standard of Forsaken!

- Judgemaster, belonging to Champion Sounds, attacked Zzair, killing them!

Unfortunately Batman and The Outsider were not able to find the Joker and even more unfortunate, was that the whole team was under the influence of Joker's fail-gas...due to the effects of the gas, they thought is was possible Joker was hiding out at the Divine Slayers.

- Pinetrees said, "CHOO CHOO"

- Batman steps inside Divine Slayer's Lair..

- Batman said, "We are looking for the joker! WHERE IS HE HIDING!?"

- Niphredil follows her nose to the stray Forsaken members you are harboring.

- Niphredil whimpers.

- Batman said, "JOKER UNLEASHED HIS FAIL GAS!"

- Niphredil lays down to rest, a bit tired from all the tracking, and a bit sleepy from the fail gas.

- Batman said, "If only I had an ES AURA!"

- 343 Guilty Spark disappeared from view.

- Mr Dalliard stumples in too

- Judgemaster, belonging to Champion Sounds, attacked Hellequen, killing them!

- Batman is still choking on fail gas

- Mr Dalliard runs to give Batman mouth to mouth

- Mr Dalliard said, "Or should we wait until we get back to the batcave?"

The team decides it is best to retreat back to base and regroup.

- Pinetrees made a few eldritch gestures and stabbed a finger through the air in this location. With a blue flash of energy, the air shimmered and cracked open, revealing a portal to another location.

- Pinetrees said, "blah blah blah better part of valor"

- Niphredil follows the typical canine behavior of "OPEN DOOR, MUST RUN THROUGH IT!"

Some of the team were not well enough to take the portal home....the Divine Slayers came to take care of the remaining Outsiders.

- Happy Wake suddenly appeared out of thin air.

- Happy Wake attacked Machina with an Hatchet , killing her!

- 343 Guilty Spark said, "Oh? whats the matter organics bit off more than you could chew?"

- knives said, "Welcome to our humble abode! "

- Mr Dalliard said, "Thank you, it is quite lovely here."

- Happy Wake said, "I''m glad you enjoy it here Smile"

- knives attacked Champion Sounds with a Frigid Bitch, a Chainsaw , killing him!

- Mr Dalliard said, "Do you mind if we just pop in every now and then without calling 1st?"

- Happy Wake said, "Calling first would be better!"

- 343 Guilty Spark said, "Guess what time is? "

- knives attacked Mr Dalliard with a Frigid Bitch, a Chainsaw , killing him!

- Happy Wake likes this dark knight! Smile

- Happy Wake said, "Lets find that Joker fellow."

- knives said, "Thanks for dinner Smile "

- knives carves up some dallard the duck and hands out plates

- Happy Wake thinks he was with the pirates!

- 343 Guilty Spark said, "So batman is it this your master plan die horribly?"

- Happy Wake said, "This is just a case of a simple misunderstanding....it happens."

- 343 Guilty Spark said, "i rather like it"

- 343 Guilty Spark said, "Except for the murder of my sentinels they did nothing but float and possible murder an intruder"

- Batman said, "Yeah, sorry we wanted to try you guys on a rollover raid but we run into some fail gas"

- knives gave you a(n) Half-Apron.

- knives said, "While your here can you do some cleaning bats"

- Owen Krzykowski looks at Batman and then the door

- Happy Wake said, "Dodger! :p"

- Owen Krzykowski destroyed the door!

- The occasional shadow attacked you with a Sub-Machine Gun and hit for 20 points of unholy damage. This was enough to kill you!

Tune in next week to see the fate of our hero, Batman! Was 20 points of unholy damage really enough to kill him!?

Last edited by Whytemeet on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 8 times in total
Whytemeet
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a normal day at Wayne Manor, Batman was in the library reading with Aelita, Mr Dalliard was cleaning his pump action shotgun, Scregor was running around in circles with this crazy look in his eyes. Kiryoku was messing around with magical enchantments and An Africanised Killer Moose was playing with dead bodies. Katana had just returned from a sparring class with Ross Perot: Pariah Slayer and An Angry Mob. Drunken Fist was, well... drinking.

Familar and Champion Sounds brought news that RRF had been raising the most massive ghoul army Valhalla had ever seen, Batman and The Outsiders knew they would be outnumbered but had to try and stop them!

Familar fired up the Batportal and sent The Outsiders into the belly of the beast.

- Someone used a bullhorn to say: 'FAILBUS, GO GO G - OH, WAIT, SORRY. WRONG THEME.

- Katana destroyed a ward protecting this location!

- Batman attacked the ward with his Blackened Gauntlet, dealing 13 points of fire damage. There is a shimmer of light as the ward wavers, then dissipates.

Batman stepped into his Ghoulbuster suit version 3.4 to take on the pet army with Kiryoku and Drunken Fist.

The sight inside was worse than our heroes had thought. Ghouls were everywhere, in the walls, all over the floor, ghouls were giving other ghouls piggy-back rides.

Closer up view.

- A disgruntled vault victim, a Ghoul, belonging to Scytale, attacked Drunken Fist, killing them!

- Mr Dalliard attacked Electras0l with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Batman said, "Hey guys and girls"

- Batman said, "IM THE BATMAN!"

- Scregor said, "Let there be BLOOD!"

- Mr Dalliard said, "No no no, you should have said. Good day boys and ghouls"

- Champion Sounds said, "uh oh"

- Champion Sounds said, "spagettioooos"

- Scregor attacked Kinsen with a Sword , killing him!

- Judgemaster, belonging to Champion Sounds, attacked Rhel6, killing them!

- Ross Perot: Pariah Slayer said, "Hey, guys, because of the sequester I''m going to have to furlough all your pets"

- Judgemaster, belonging to Champion Sounds, attacked Irishmen, killing them!

- Mr Dalliard attacked Dean Winchester with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Judgemaster, belonging to Champion Sounds, attacked Daryl Dixon, killing them!

- Judgemaster, belonging to Champion Sounds, attacked Confused Drifter, killing them!

- Judgemaster, belonging to Champion Sounds, attacked Routg, killing them!

- Mick Connors attacked Champion Sounds with a Tarnished Sword , killing him!

- Mr Dalliard attacked --Ix-- with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing him!

- Ghoul, belonging to An Africanised Killer Moose, attacked wwwwwiiiizzzzaaaarrrrdddd, killing them!

- Scregor attacked Vasshu with a Sword , killing him!

- Scregor was looking pale and wan and finally keels over, dead from poisoning!

- Katana attacked An Insane Artificer with a Blade of Light , killing him!

- Mr Dalliard said, "Shewolf coming right at us!"

- Mr Dalliard attacked Shewolf with a Sub-Machine Gun , killing her!

- Daryl Dixon said, "at least all those zombies are out of my way."

- Ross Perot: Pariah Slayer said, "Mercy, do you have that Shotgun you were going to enchant for me?"

- Daryl Dixon said, "Tell the governor better luck next time."

- Mr Dalliard attacked Lux Anantha with a Sub-Machine Gun , killing her!

- Katana attacked Raoul Lelouch with a Saber , killing him!

- Ross Perot: Pariah Slayer looks around for Pariahs

- Ghoul, belonging to An Africanised Killer Moose, attacked Knightmare, killing them!

- Katana attacked Haldos Jnr with a Blade of Light , killing him!

- Mick Connors, a Ghoul, belonging to An Africanised Killer Moose, attacked Miles, killing them!

- Ghoul, belonging to An Africanised Killer Moose, attacked Daryl Dixon, killing them!

- Katana attacked Scytale with a Blade of Light , killing him!

- An Africanised Killer Moose has earned the Master of Death badge!

- Mr Dalliard said, "We got Master of Death with us, is he some sort of redeemed supervillain or something?"

- Katana attacked Sergeant Mercy with a Blade of Light , killing him!

- Hel spoke words of mystic power and traced eldritch shapes into the air. A burst of warmth rushed through the area as they finished the incantation.

- wwwwwiiiizzzzaaaarrrrdddd, a Ghoul, belonging to An Africanised Killer Moose, attacked Samus, killing them!

- Ross Perot: Pariah Slayer squints an eye closed and he levels a pistol at Connors

- Daryl Dixon, a Ghoul, belonging to An Africanised Killer Moose, attacked Kasumi Masato, killing them!

- Someone used a bullhorn to say: 'BATMAN WHERE IS YOUR DARK KNIGHT VERSION? THAT VERSION WAS MY FAVORITE!!'.

- Kiryoku destroyed a Glyph of Slowing vs Good protecting this location!

- Ross Perot: Pariah Slayer attacked Hel with a Sub-Machine Gun , killing her!

- Batman said, "I had to make some special suits, but it's still the same old Bat"

- Ross Perot: Pariah Slayer lets a round fly, it passes harmlessly through Connors and impacts Hel behind the left ear

- Batman said, "I'm kinda doing this Iron Man thing, but I have more money"

- Batman attacked Janni with his Blackened Gauntlet and hit for 8 points of fire damage. This was enough to kill them!

- Mick Connors, a Ghoul, belonging to An Africanised Killer Moose, attacked Nokko, killing them!

- Samus, a Ghoul, belonging to An Africanised Killer Moose, attacked Television Icon Ted McGinley, killing them!

- Batman attacked Sweden with his Blackened Gauntlet and hit for 9 points of fire damage. This was enough to kill them!

- Mr Dalliard said, "Psst, I thought Ironman was richer than Batman..."

- Miles, a Ghoul, belonging to An Africanised Killer Moose, attacked Reynaud, killing them!

- Ross Perot: Pariah Slayer said, "http://www.forbes.com/2008/12/18/fictional-15-richest-characters-oped-fictional1508_cx_mn_de_1218fict15_land.html"

- Drunken Fist destroyed a ward protecting this location!

- Batman said, "I guess Scrooge McDuck has us both beat."

- Mr Dalliard said, "I was right! Batman you are poor, nananana..na,,,na,,, no wait that was bad. Why are you so poor Batman. You don''t even pay us or anything"

- Mr Dalliard said, "Oh, right Ironman gets goverment contracts. One man private military complex that man."

- Ross Perot: Pariah Slayer said, "Hey, you guys should really be concentrating on this raid"

- Mr Dalliard attacked Strome with a Pump Action Shotgun , killing him!

- Batman trys to focus but starts getting upset that Stark has more money.

- Ross Perot: Pariah Slayer said, "well he''s a better buisnessman. You, just fuck around and spend all your parents hard earned money"

- Mick Connors said, "Well sorry for making it too easy for you guys, next time I''ll be better prepared."

- Ross Perot: Pariah Slayer said, "HOLD STILL!!!"

- Ross Perot: Pariah Slayer said, "I GOT HIM I GOT HIM"

- Champion Sounds points a judgemaster in Mick''s direction..."go...on....eat him!"

- Judgemaster, belonging to Champion Sounds, attacked Rhel6, killing them!

The heroes had wiped out the ghoul army and every member except Mick Connors. Connors proved to be a worthy adversary and was able to stop The Outsiders from finishing them all. Then Bedemon came back, which made matters even worse for our heroes.

- Ghoul, belonging to Bedemon, attacked Batman, killing them!

- Mr Dalliard said, "I can still seeee youu Dedemon."

- Mr Dalliard said, "..Uh-oh, well that ain''t good"

- Ghoul, belonging to Bedemon, attacked Katana, killing them!

- Ghoul, belonging to Bedemon, attacked Champion Sounds, killing them!

- Mr Dalliard said, "All is lost Batman is dead. Everyone else is dying. I don''t want to be a ghoul. You are not eating me alive"

- Ghoul, belonging to Bedemon, attacked An Africanised Killer Moose, killing them!

- Ghoul, belonging to Bedemon, attacked Mr Dalliard, killing them!

- Ghoul, belonging to Bedemon, attacked Familiar, killing them!

- Batman, a Ghoul, belonging to Bedemon, attacked Drunken Fist, killing them!

- An Africanised Killer Moose, a Ghoul, belonging to Bedemon, attacked Ross Perot: Pariah Slayer, killing them!

- Kiryoku said, "Well so uh... that's it?"

- Mick Connors said, "Are you not entertained?!"

- Kiryoku said, "Well it was nice while it lasted, but I must admit it's started to feel somewhat... dull."

- Mick Connors sighs. "welp"

- Kiryoku seconds that."

- Wight, belonging to Haldos Jnr, attacked you and hit for 2 points of death damage.

- Kiryoku said, "Yay, Haldos brought a friend to the party!"

- Mick Connors said, "HALDOS JNR!!!"

- Haldos Jnr said, "Hey all"

- Mick Connors said, "Get servitors stop being a bad lich!"

- Haldos Jnr whispered to you, saying "ouchy"

- Haldos Jnr said, "stupid wight"

- Haldos Jnr summoned a Skeleton.

- Kiryoku said, "It just wanted to hug me.

- Haldos Jnr summoned a Skeleton.

- Haldos Jnr said, "That it did, and so do these"

- Mick Connors said, "Haldos this is your chance to show the world you''re not as bad as hel says, don''t ruin it."

- Kiryoku plays "La danse macabre" on the piano."

- Haldos Jnr said, "mmm, holy affinity"

- Haldos Jnr attacked you with a Death Touch and missed!

- Haldos Jnr said, "Dammit, healing yourself is cheating Smile"

- Kiryoku said, "You're the one healing me through attacking!"

- Haldos Jnr said, "And I''m spent"

- Mick Connors said, "I would do something, but these past 4 ticks I was in a bit of a coma.. master of the flow status."

- Kiryoku said, "Ah yeah, I saw our kids messing around with that, it was fun to see their confused faces. Aah the innocence of youth. Smile"

- Bedemon said, "You are a lucky bastard"

- Kiryoku said, "Raoul, free me!"

- Kiryoku said, "My mortal envelope is so burdening."

- Mick Connors said, "Till next time!"

- Mick Connors said, "Still here? well now I have to kill you with this very blunt sword, if I can."

- Samus attacked Kiryoku with a Sub-Machine Gun, killing him!

Tune in next week to see what The Ousiders do next! Will they continue to fail at killing RRF? Will they begin to follow the footsteps of Forsaken? Will Fist stop drinking? Only time will tell!

Last edited by Whytemeet on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:10 pm; edited 12 times in total
Whytemeet
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something was just not right at Wayne Manor. The Outsiders had been itchy and feverish all day. Batman had been on the Bat-Internet trying to figure out what condition they could possibly have.

Batman came upon an article by the late L. Ron Hubbard about body thetans causing the same symptoms. Batman noticed The Knights of L Ron Hubbard was a local place offering a free test for these thetan bugs.

Before the heroes left to get tested, the Preacher said a few words.

- preacher ramby said, "In the name of Sweet Zombie Jesus I bless thee! May ye blade strike true, and cast down they who would cast doubt on our savior. I ask that Sweet Zombie Jesus bless ye, and keep thee! To lead theyy to the promised land, and that if Peter Coleman should fall, to Sword or Arrow, Bullet or claw, to protect him from further harm. Let your sword clash mighty against inhuman skin and bring the mercy of the LORD unto our foes. Let him lead ye soul home to rest.""

]

- preacher ramby sprinkles holy water over Peter Coleman''s head. "Cast ye penance to the floor, let it erase your sins in the name of Sweet Zombie Jesus, such that you may be forgiven."

- An True coughs and takes out a cigarette. Thinking better of it, she flicks it and stamps it into a rug. "It is so. Amen? Whatever the phrase is. Thank you Preacher.

- Aelita said, "Loh''d have Mercy!!"

- Peter Coleman plucks a feather from his wings, and lets it fall to the ground. As it lands, it burns in bright blue flame and vanished. "I am cleansed. Thank you, preacher."

The Outsiders arrive for their free test, the sign says open but the door is locked. Luckily, An True was there with a "key".

- An True destroyed a ward protecting this location!

Batman and Robin walk inside first. To their horror, they are surrounded by hostile tentacles! Robin jumps in front of Batman to save him.

- Men's Rights Activism, a Horrid Tentacle, belonging to a creepy anime fan, attacked Robin, killing them!

- Batman said, "No ROBIN!"

- Batman said, "YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR KILLING ROBIN!"

- An True rocks out to ROCKIN'' ROCK. ''Cause rock wizard.

- Mr Dalliard watches Batman work.

- An True gasps at the sight of the faithful Robin going down to... TENTACLE???

- Batman said, "We just came for the "free" test!"

- Mr Dalliard drools a bit.

- Mr Dalliard said, "You sure showed those tentacles Batman."

- Batman said, "So about this free test..."

- Batman said, "Do the thetans cause uncontrollable itching?"

- Batman said, "Because I thought it was just from the tight rubber suit."

- An True huggles with the last tentacle. "I love you, tentacle! Can I keep it? Pleeeeease, anime fan?"

- Mr Dalliard said, "Save me Batman, tentacle touching me from places!"

- "Batman scratches himself."

- Batman said, "Are the tenticles the testers?"

- Peter Coleman attacked Kami and the Duck with a Lightning Dart triggered spell , killing him!

- Mr Dalliard said, "Down with L Ron Hubbard and is knaves"

- Peter Coleman attacked a creepy anime fan with a Lightning Dart triggered spell , killing him!

- An True nods to Peter, and poses with her double-barrel. "Good work kiddo, you''ll be a real hero in no time at all."

- Peter Coleman said, "Oh my god, the Thetans! the Thetans are making me do it!!"

- Mr Dalliard said, "Not god, Zod. Kneel before Zod."

- Batman said, "These thetans sure are itchy!"

- Peter Coleman attacked social justice warrior with a Lightning Dart triggered spell , killing him!

- Mr Dalliard holds his head - where did that come from.

- An True slyly mentions to Crimsonette that maybe all the guys should stop--what? Are you eavesdropping?

- Mr Dalliard said, "NORAD! They got a norad in here!"

- Batman said, "Dear Zod, please give us the strength to cure our diseases."

- Peter Coleman attacked The Blackbird with a Lightning Dart triggered spell , killing him!

- Mr Dalliard said, "Norad down, proceed with invasion."

- An True attacked Rinnith with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing her!

- An True attacked hell nerd with a Double-Barrelled Shotgun , killing her!

- Peter Coleman said, "People, let''s not speak too much, you know we could give these people an imprint."

- Crimsonette Sanguine attacked catbeest murderer with an Umbral Sword , killing her!

- Shambling Zombie attacked Peter Coleman, killing them!

- Crimsonette Sanguine attacked Macho Man Randy Savage with an Umbral Sword , killing him!

- Crimsonette Sanguine attacked Aaaaa Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa with an Umbral Sword , killing him!

- Crimsonette Sanguine of The Outsiders grasped the unprotected faction standard of the faction claiming this location. With a low rumble, the magic of the location dissipates.

- Crimsonette Sanguine of The Outsiders has taken the faction standard of The Knights of L Ron Hubbard!

With the tentacles and Knights out of the way The Outsiders were able to finally get tested, it turned out to just be dry skin after all, no thesans here! Join us again next week!
Whytemeet
Planeswalker
Planeswalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:32 am    Post subject: Guess who's back? Reply with quote

The Outsiders season 2 just renewed on NexusFlix!

Release date soon to be announced, and casting still in progress. Please reach on to Whytemeet for details via PM or jump into our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/Ha5kPmG

What's next for our little "ragtag" group of misfit antiheroes? Stay tuned in for more!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Club Jörmungandr All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: