Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - 1st raid in a long time... forgot how...
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1st raid in a long time... forgot how...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Out-of-Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:13 am    Post subject: 1st raid in a long time... forgot how... Reply with quote

Back in the nexus! I'm liking the new layout of the windows! BUT! Went for a raid... forgot how... got lost... and something else happened as well.

- You emote, " does a cartwheel... even though he got lost getting here" (2020-04-07 10:49:45).
- The occasional shadow destroyed the last of the fortifications protecting this area! (2020-04-07 10:49:50).
- You give your a saliva covered rock, thrown from his tail like , a(n) Sling to Batman. (2020-04-07 10:51:06).
- You have sent 1 credits to Batman along with the message: OMG i gave you my sling instead of attacking you with it... can i have it back please? (2020-04-07 10:51:41).

So yeah, great to be back! (Also Batman, where ever you are. Plz can I have my slingy back?)
baristalucy
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: 1st raid in a long time... forgot how... Reply with quote

tommy wrote:

- You emote, " does a cartwheel... even though he got lost getting here" (2020-04-07 10:49:45)

Yay!!! Another person that does cartwheels in the Nexus!!! Dot is forever doing them. Although, I love your saliva covered rock... That's really neat! Have to add that to the repertoire..

Notorious RBG - 11777 | no one - 11820 | Trendigo - 11869 | Dot - 11879 | Scarah - 11883 (released) | Lucy - 11939 | Ate - 12179 | Miss Ruby Mae - 12324 | Seker - 12365
Edith

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tend to forget what skills my chars have then find I've raided by whacking people rather than use a mega death skill....
Sac
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edith wrote:
I tend to forget what skills my chars have then find I've raided by whacking people rather than use a mega death skill....

Oh man 2 days ago I melee attacked down 1 1/2 glyphs and later realised I had GGE.

Props to Batman too who later returned that sling during the recap.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Out-of-Character Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: