Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - C&C & sons engineering- helping the little guys
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

C&C & sons engineering- helping the little guys

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkwingstalker
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:07 pm    Post subject: C&C & sons engineering- helping the little guys Reply with quote

C&C & Sons Engineering is open now at 34, 15, Laurentia.

C&C Engineer is maxed and bored with the fighting and the to & froing, and instead wants to support the war from the sidelines. He'll offer free repairs to anyone at any time (ping me on Discord or break through the ward) and will do enchants at cost in either components or potions for big factions, with the enchants themselves also free for any faction below level 4 (level 1-2-3)

Come along, we'll get you battle ready and send you out there.

(Slight IC note: I'm retiring some characters for the rest of the breath, but I'm aware that not every faction has access to a conduit or repairs when they're trying to get off the ground, so wanted to set up a neutral place to help anyone out that needs it! If any other crafters or supersearch revs are feeling a similar burn, a couple more people could make the enchants and repairs free for all!)

I've got the tools.
C&C Engineer.
Darkwingstalker
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A small note: We can now handle Holy Enchants due to a strategic partnership.
RKBBQ
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Purchasing this good and/or service cleared up my acne, made me lose 10lbs of fat, gain 10lbs of muscle, improved my love life, helped me understand the meaning of the universe, immediately made me fluent in three different languages, turned me into a violincello virtuoso and extended my lifespan.

Highly recommend.
Wolfmaiden
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Th' wee magic laddie at C&C Engineering did an outstanding jab repairing 'n' re-enchanting mah mony weapons o' destruction. Nae ainlie did he nae uise mah ain pitchfork against me, he made it sharper 'n' deadlier than ever afore. Keep edgy, crabbit mobs - th' pitchfork is in th' ither haun noo!

<3 Shrek
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Club Jörmungandr All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: