Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Parry Change
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Parry Change

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lagn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:47 pm    Post subject: Parry Change Reply with quote

Parry right now is a pretty useless skill, which few characters actually bother to get. Thus, I propose a change- instead of increasing weapon degrade chance for the attacker (which is annoying in itself), it gives a 10% chance to deflect an attack, similar to the Defensive Stance ability. Synergizes with Defensive Stance to grant 40% attack block chance when it is activated, doesn't stack with Holy Champion's Cloak of Air or Doom Howler's Phasing miss chances.

And while we're on the topic of weapon degrade chance, the Weapon Turning Prayer result should instead give a 10% deflect chance instead of increasing weapon degrade chance.
Kandarin
Dreamweaver
Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a terrible skill and I think we'd be open to significant changes to it.
SaltedSalmon
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking that it could just be Dodge (https://wiki.nexuscla.sh/wiki/index.php?title=Dodge) but for Soak.
So like, if Hand-to-Hand users get a bit of extra evasion, then melee users get a bit of extra soak.

(Unrelated but I thought about flat out giving melee users shields, but making a new equipment type just for one kind of fighting style feels a little out there)
Badziew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I misread thread title as "Parry Charge"... but that name actually sounds like a cool feature or child Skill.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Suggestion Drafts All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: