Nexus Clash

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. Registered players can create up to three free characters to battle, team up with your friends and explore the worlds of the Nexus! To create a character once you have registered, click on Game Map at the top of the page.
Nexus Clash :: View topic - Post your end of breath inventory/footlocker/faction safe
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post your end of breath inventory/footlocker/faction safe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Out-of-Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fellis
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:18 pm    Post subject: Post your end of breath inventory/footlocker/faction safe Reply with quote

Plans to go out in a blast not pan out? Too lazy? Too busy? Share your screenshots or post your contents here for an end of breath FLEX anyway!

the most adorable puppy:

Plus another 80 some nades in the faction safe. Thanks Sohdbrimks you madman
Repth
Lore Developer
Lore Developer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Post your end of breath inventory/footlocker/faction saf Reply with quote

Fellis wrote:
>>>posts inventory
>>>not a single newspaper

Give the people what they want.
Badziew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When exact date of breath end has been officially announced, I had about 3-4k newspapers total on all my characters. Since then I have been mass-reading them and it looks like I will indeed manage to READ THEM ALL.

I am also saving all the results, so when I find some free time to process them I will publish a grand end-of-the-breath leaderboard summary... unless devs do it first of course.
MrFrank
Mortal
Mortal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now now, I hear you asking a very important question.

"Remember that one time when Glueman carried around 90 Whipped Cream Pies which took him 3 months of searching Charlotte's Bakery to find?"

Well, that's a good question.

According to the Breath End tally:

Glueman transferred 50 to cold storage for future apocalypse scenarios (the chance of one is very low, Glueman was told, but Glueman likes to be prepared just in case.

And 29 remain in Glueman's inventory. Which, with a little arithmetic, we can deduce that Glueman gave away, ate or donated 11 of them. It did take Glueman 3 months because Glueman got tired of grinding badges and the image of 90 cream pies seemed funny to Glueman at the time and Glueman did not adequately perceive how long it would take to find 90 cream pies, and in fact Glueman learned along the way that cream pies are a rarer drop than, say, strawberry shortcakes or apples pies, being able to find 1 per AP cycle if lucky, but Glueman was loathe to see hungry souls around Glueman.

Also Glueman was running out of space for other vital junk like the rock Glueman has stored in Glueman's locker, which Glueman used for target practice, and came to sorely regret that decision due to not wanting to pick up the ranged combat tree and throwing tree require a fuckton of clicks, and only after 500 or so targets did Glueman admit a minor defeat and got a throwing knife enchanted with accuracy from Tem Shop, which Glueman proceeded to lose in two days anyway and due to Glueman's obstinate nature Glueman went back to throwing rocks and hopes to the Elder Powers that Glueman will never have to see or throw another Rock as long as Glueman persists in the Nexus.

One of these things (that Glueman had to make space for) was a Virtuecaster Glueman found and thought was pretty neat even though Glueman prefers the lethality of Glueman's fists over any other weapon, and probably just ended up throwing the thing at an alley cat or something. Glueman forgets.
Fellis
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this is after I gave out the flaming pitchforks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus Clash Forum Index -> Out-of-Character Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: